Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-27-2017, 09:46 AM   #8701
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
After nearly a decade of either stark dark/white shirts, hubby is flaunting in BRIGHT hawaiin shirts (yes, from hawaii). They look really good.

And sometimes, when he is sitting, i get a liitttllee peep of belly button, which is super hawwwt.
that is hot indeed! My bf recently gained some weight and all his shirts are having a hard time counting him so his belly is always poking through

IC that after 9+ years of Naruto in my life Ive just recently came to realisation that Choji is really hot. Might be because I was never interested in teens (lol) and he is finally an adult but jeez, he is so HOT. Also I've found a super cute pic on narutopedia with a caption " Chōji's dreams of a girl who admires him for his appetite." Like, how majorly FA is that?
Conclusion: Im a perverted old woman. Also I feel like its time to write some fan fiction eheheheh Anju would appreciate a fine piece of ass like Choji. Also whats up with his wife? Karui makes no sense :/
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 18.38.10 copy.png (497.4 KB, 255 views)
Old 07-27-2017, 10:53 AM   #8702
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
After nearly a decade of either stark dark/white shirts, hubby is flaunting in BRIGHT hawaiin shirts (yes, from hawaii). They look really good.

And sometimes, when he is sitting, i get a liitttllee peep of belly button, which is super hawwwt.
Was he doing it before the bday party, or was that the gateway drug?
Old 07-28-2017, 04:32 PM   #8703
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Was he doing it before the bday party, or was that the gateway drug?
he was doing it before but i am liking the vibrant fat guy look more and more - quite charming, really. He started in June when i bought him his first one, and he went out and bout like six more
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 12:41 PM   #8704
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My hubby pulled a dwes

Me: going to make alfredo tonight. Be afraid.
Him: ok i'll be Alfraido

Ugh
Old 08-01-2017, 08:43 AM   #8705
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that despite my better judgement, I made a private instagram to post more risque stuff. It's been actually pretty fun however! It's helped my confidence a bit cause I haven't been feeling too hot about myself lately.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:05 AM   #8706
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC: I'm a ball of nerves. Definitely in the wrong frame of mind for the awkward family calls I know will be streaming in. I'd absolutely press the skip button on today if I could.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:17 AM   #8707
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wishing you strength and serenity, Odette!
Old 08-18-2017, 05:49 AM   #8708
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Ic i love fucking with Dwes's mind
Old 08-18-2017, 06:13 AM   #8709
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ic i love fucking with Dwes's mind
Story time!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 07:04 AM   #8710
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Story time!

Apparently he finds me liking posts about animal semen disturbing

Edit: a horse's semen motility that i want to buy from in future, and about frozen semen in breed preservation of aussies.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:08 AM   #8711
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Apparently he finds me liking posts about animal semen disturbing

Edit: a horse's semen motility that i want to buy from in future, and about frozen semen in breed preservation of aussies.
You should sign him up for newsletters from 'selected stock' producers.
I'm sure he'd be really excited to receive his quarterly bulletin from 'Bovine Elite'
Old 08-18-2017, 11:40 AM   #8712
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading three paragraphs on the quality and efficaciousness of a horse's semen. It was fascinatimg although they forgot to add tasting notes.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:26 PM   #8713
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In a couple of weeks I'm taking a road trip with some friends down to stay at another friend's place for the weekend and have fun / be in denial that our whole group is in the midst of turning fifty.

And it is close enough that I'm beginning to stress about access to food for the weekend. We have a 7-8 hour drive each way, and the friend we are staying with is not a big eater so even when they think they are being generous on food it is pretty marginal (when we've visited them as a family we've made sure to have some time on our own each day to grab a snack). I'm sure any marginal hunger I'd experience would do me no harm, but I just get stressed at the thought of being hungry and not having access to food (but at the same time I don't want to look like a pig bringing my own stash of snacks)
Old 08-23-2017, 06:10 PM   #8714
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I just get stressed at the thought of being hungry and not having access to food (but at the same time I don't want to look like a pig bringing my own stash of snacks)
You could bring a Limburger cheese and offer to share.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 07:11 PM   #8715
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
...I don't want to look like a pig bringing my own stash of snacks)
Be a pig Tad!!! This would stress me out too. I would have secret stashes all up in my suitcase

ETA: Oh my word, I just saw the tags for this thread... dying : ))
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:15 AM   #8716
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
In a couple of weeks I'm taking a road trip with some friends down to stay at another friend's place for the weekend and have fun / be in denial that our whole group is in the midst of turning fifty.

And it is close enough that I'm beginning to stress about access to food for the weekend. We have a 7-8 hour drive each way, and the friend we are staying with is not a big eater so even when they think they are being generous on food it is pretty marginal (when we've visited them as a family we've made sure to have some time on our own each day to grab a snack). I'm sure any marginal hunger I'd experience would do me no harm, but I just get stressed at the thought of being hungry and not having access to food (but at the same time I don't want to look like a pig bringing my own stash of snacks)
Do it! I took a crap ton of snacks on my last holiday and was kinda secretive about them until I realised my friend also had just as many snacks squirrelled away in her various bags! Between us we must have taken a dozen chocolate bars, a big tub of savoury biscuits, flapjacks, crisps, regular biscuits... I'd say it is a fat person thing but my friend is all of 90 lbs.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:19 AM   #8717
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I bring crap loads of "sharing" food that the hubby can then eat. Like, a wheel of cheese, or amazing crackers. Stuff that i brought ostensibly because i want to share...but mainly for the hubby...and then it isn't akward because i brought it so can eat it whenever
Old 08-24-2017, 09:31 AM   #8718
Tad
mostly harmless

LOL, I love the people here. Thanks for all the snack support ^^^^

We are driving down to Boston, so I'll have to be careful about what foods I can take across the border, but yah, maybe I'll bring some 'sharing snacks' for the first part of the drive (pre-border), to help set the 'we should have snacks' feeling. (and some border-OK things in my bag to help me get through the rest of the weekend).

It used to be that I could count on waking up first, going for a walk and pick up some 'first-breakfast' before anyone else was awake and thinking about food (and then join them for a second breakfast), but as we get older, more of the other guys wake up early too, so I can't count on this.
Old 09-01-2017, 06:29 AM   #8719
Tad
mostly harmless

IC that I have no alcohol tolerance anymore. Went out with ex-coworkers last night, only had a couple of pints of cider, and I feel like I'm made of glass this morning
Old 09-01-2017, 07:02 AM   #8720
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
IC that I have no alcohol tolerance anymore. Went out with ex-coworkers last night, only had a couple of pints of cider, and I feel like I'm made of glass this morning
I know the feeling!! It sucks to get old!! The other day I had 4 vodka and cranberry hea y on the cranberry light on the vodka and by the time I left I felt a bit buzzed. I use to be able to pound back 8 of those before getting buzzed. Now 1 or 2 glasses of good wine will knock me on my ass.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2017, 02:54 AM   #8721
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Re: Tads snack situation, this is kinda what's happening with me back at my mom's house. She's a never-been-fat person who eats like an anorexic bird and pretty much fat shames me into doing the same. And since I don't drive and there's no public transport out this way, I can't even sneak out for anything. I'll be going back to college next fall, so obviously this year can't go by fast enough for me (my mom is really pushing for me to still live with her instead of going back in the dorms, but also obviously that isn't happening).
Old 09-04-2017, 04:52 AM   #8722
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've never had any alcohol tolerance stomach-wise - noticed that when I was about 14.

I can only drink to a certain point - then I can tell only one more sip will send me head over to the bathroom. Since I am still fully aware of that, it's when I'm tipsy but far from drunk.

Was pretty disgusting in late teen years, as I sometimes had to clean up after the others who didn't know their stop point.

It helps today that I am a picky drinker, drink only for taste, focussing on pleasure and not inebriation.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 07:06 AM   #8723
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post

It helps today that I am a picky drinker, drink only for taste, focussing on pleasure and not inebriation.
In other words, you have class.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 05:06 AM   #8724
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I refused to sign off on user acceptance testing.
My boss overrode me with approval.
Then, now that it sucks, said "someone must have hacked my computer and approved that email, i never woild have done that."

Yes. Someone hacked into your corporate computer JUST to approve that UAT email.

IC i want to be on whatever drugs these people are on...
Old 09-28-2017, 05:55 AM   #8725
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
I refused to sign off on user acceptance testing.
My boss overrode me with approval.
Then, now that it sucks, said "someone must have hacked my computer and approved that email, i never woild have done that."

Yes. Someone hacked into your corporate computer JUST to approve that UAT email.

IC i want to be on whatever drugs these people are on...
Wow, just ....that is so crazy, that if you put it in a story people would go 'nah, people aren't that foolish.'

I hope you manage to get away from these people soon

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia