Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-21-2009, 09:49 AM   #101
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

I love reading bad pulp Sci-Fi "James Axler type stuff" and writing said same pulp fiction
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:35 AM   #102
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Hey I've been right down there by the bay doing the Saturday-Fish-Market thing! Yeah not a bad place, but its pretty much just like Oregon/Washington USA.

Honestly, it's not just like Oregon or Washington at all.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:12 PM   #103
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess, I have not been sleeping at night at all lately.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:07 PM   #104
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i'm surprised how much I miss him
Old 02-21-2009, 08:31 PM   #105
RacinJason
Will work for gas.

RacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When she needed me most I walked away because my anger had grown larger then my heart.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:00 PM   #106
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When I stopped being a doormat....it was amazing how many people seemed outraged that I didn't want to be one anymore......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:55 PM   #107
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
When I stopped being a doormat....it was amazing how many people seemed outraged that I didn't want to be one anymore......
How DARE you be your own person!?

On topic, IC that I don't actually hate Vista right at the moment.

-Rusty
(Feisty is more fun )
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:56 PM   #108
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
How DARE you be your own person!?

On topic, IC that I don't actually hate Vista right at the moment.

-Rusty
(Feisty is more fun )
I see I tried to rep you in Hyde Park but cannot.......I like you for more than your little......car, you see.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 02-21-2009, 11:05 PM   #109
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I see I tried to rep you in Hyde Park but cannot.......I like you for more than your little......car, you see.......
appreciated.
I can't rep you either, but you've posted some pretty profound stuff lately along with the silly, flirtatious, and in some cases downright sexy content.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:48 PM   #110
Carl1h
figure O

Carl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess that tonight at a restaurant I saw a woman getting a huge plate of food and I wanted to order the same thing that she had for no other reason than it was a huge plate of food.

(My attraction to the huge plate of food transferred somewhat over to her and I found her more desirable just because she had that huge plate of food, until I looked over later and found she hadn't eaten even half of it and she lost her shine.)
Carl1h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:33 AM   #111
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

I was very decadent recently, and bought myself 4 new fluffy pillows for my bed...

Mmm...new pillows.

Decadent in that I only used one myself, arm underneath, turning it into a 'bow-tie' shape, cheek over (Does that even make sense?). I laughed at buying the other three, but you never know, some day there might be someone in the bed who likes a lot of pillows (shrug). Well, besides the cat...who loves them.

-Uriel

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:56 AM   #112
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I must confess: I am REALLY excited about *potentially* hanging out with two of my awesome American friends from Dims!

(only a few weeks until the conference!)
Old 02-22-2009, 06:50 PM   #113
Surlysomething

I hate one-upper type (unoriginal) people. It makes me every time.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:43 PM   #114
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

My confession is......I have a suprise planned for my poorly Mommy (She has Luekemia )

I want to make her feel special cos I love her so much!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:49 PM   #115
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I hope your Mom has a speedy and full recovery, KK

Old 02-22-2009, 07:54 PM   #116
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I hope your Mom has a speedy and full recovery, KK
Thanks hun... her chemo is almost complete and she is doing well
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:58 PM   #117
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Thanks hun... her chemo is almost complete and she is doing well
Glad to hear that! I hope your sweet surprise goes down well.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:12 PM   #118
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
QUOTED FOR THE MF'ING TRUTH IT IS!!1!!11

Myself...I confess that I'm so used to moving every few years that I fear I will always have wanderlust for the rest of my life...and that this will eventually prevent me from having deep friendships and relationships.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:02 PM   #119
Surlysomething

don't feel like talking to anyone today

listen to music on my headphones...do my work.
drive down to the beach and chill during lunch

..I followed your breadcrumbs...they lead down to the sea....
Old 02-23-2009, 03:50 PM   #120
Surlysomething

I just met The Submarines!

They're playing a gig here tonight.

Old 02-23-2009, 05:36 PM   #121
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
QUOTED FOR THE MF'ING TRUTH IT IS!!1!!11

Myself...I confess that I'm so used to moving every few years that I fear I will always have wanderlust for the rest of my life...and that this will eventually prevent me from having deep friendships and relationships.
Yea, I can relate to that too. I move pretty much every three years, so I have trust issues and am a pretty closed off person.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 06:04 PM   #122
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
don't feel like talking to anyone today

listen to music on my headphones...do my work.
drive down to the beach and chill during lunch

Stop rubbing it in about that cool job and living near the beach, will ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
Yea, I can relate to that too. I move pretty much every three years, so I have trust issues and am a pretty closed off person.
When are you going to close your legs?

Old 02-23-2009, 06:13 PM   #123
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
When are you going to close your legs?

Never, NEVA!!!!

I'm sure that when I die, I'm gonna be in an obscene position that makes it impossible to fit into a coffin properly.

"Mommy, why is Grandpa's leg behind his head?"

Last edited by Paquito; 09-28-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:22 PM   #124
biggietrillz166

biggietrillz166 can now change their title

I confess... I am almost always viewed as the "strong silent" type and "macho", but behind closed doors...

Im a sucker for tear-jerker movies!!

*The Notebook made me cry like a lost child...*
Old 02-23-2009, 11:23 PM   #125
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess, I have such anxiety about a presentation tomorrow that I've been roaming the house all night instead of SLEEPING.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia