Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-21-2009, 10:24 PM   #1251
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

I confess I am thinking of running away to europe this summer rather than finding an actual job.
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:52 AM   #1252
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

I confess that, until today, I have never met a human being for the first time and wanted to punch them square in the face...I guess there's a first time for everything...
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:56 AM   #1253
Horseman

Horseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiega View Post
I confess I am thinking of running away to europe this summer rather than finding an actual job.
I confess that I'm jealous.
Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:08 PM   #1254
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

I confess that I just had an unexpected BHM experience at work....which is funny because I work with all females.

Our copier was acting up and I asked the office manager to call the company we rent it from to send out some techs to come look at it.

They sent out two BHMs....much older than what I would normally look at, but attractive definitely. They were working with one of my coworkers on her stuff, so I said I would go to lunch early and be back...had some errands to run.

Well, apparently they finished up with her work sooner than expected, they had to wait for me to come back. So they went to the diner next door. It is a teeny tiny place, but everybody around here loves it....yummy greasy and cheap diner food with fast service.

I get back from lunch and then they show up. I'm working on my copies and all they can talk about is how great the food was, how much they ate, how stuffed they were. They actually said I should call their company once a week to say the copier is broken so they can come to the diner and have lunch more often! LOL

I couldn't stop blushing while they were talking like that....and I kept thinking, what would they think if they only knew that I'm into BHMs?

Made a boring afternoon better, definitely....
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:49 PM   #1255
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
I truly thought that the days of ordering one's secretary to go out and pick up a few sandwiches/dry cleaning/kids from daycare, etc were over. I do understand what the roles of management are vs. frontline staff, and skilled vs. unskilled labor (although I think you're underestimating the importance of the 'unskilled' end in how smoothly -- or unsmoothly -- a business functions). Your example of having you down at Kinkos making copies isn't appropriate for what we were discussing, since sending one's secretary to Kinkos would be considered a business related function. Sending her out to buy your lunch? Dubious. Taking orders for a business luncheon? Probably part 'n parcel of what he/she signed on for.

I was being tongue-in-cheek about wishing for my own personal Jeeves. Sure, I want a maid, a personal assistant, and a pocket chef. Who doesn't? But then, if I had the means for a collection of people to look after my personal needs, I wouldn't be working for a living myself.

Also, shortly after graduating from college, I worked as an administrative assistant. I learned a thing or two about "unskilled" labor, being that I lacked the skills to be anything close to competent in that field. Fortunately, it was a position assigned through a temp agency, and when I figured out that I sucked in a major, rapidly approaching incompetence kinda way, I was able to exit stage left under my own steam without being shown the door by simply asking for another assignment. It wasn't an easy job by any means, and I daresay that many skilled professionals wouldn't have been able to handle it, either.

I doubt very much that the upper echelon of management truly views your secretaries as disposal commodities in the same way that you seem to. Unless your business is one that doesn't rely on communicating with the public, keeping records, running the office smoothly and seamlessly (and knowing how to fix those pesky machines that the rest of us have neither the patience nor inclination for but DAMNED if we need them when we need them, and yesterday). These are skills that not everyone has. I lack them. I appreciate them enormously in the people who are employed to do just this. And however they may be classified by the labor department, I'd hardly call them unskilled. And it's not easy to find qualified people to do these things. I've never known an office -- and I have worked in many of them, in many different capacities -- to view their secretarial/administrative staff in a callous or dismissive manner.
Did I say that my secretary wasn't important.. I don't think so. Perhaps you have the mistaken impression that I'm dismissive of her abilities or even her value as a person. Without her being there as support staff I wouldn't be able to get nearly as much done with my week.

But she is support staff, and what I think you fail to realize is that in times like these when payroll is a more closely guarded expense, hourly support staff are the first to suffer the slings and arrows. After all they pay guys like me a salary, they don't care if I put in a 40hr week or an 100 hr week they expect me to finish my work. If I need to cut 40,000 out of my quarterly I'll get rid of 4 clericals before I'll part with someone who is actively focused on a dept project.

The eschelon as you call them the VP's and Board members of a hospital never explicitly say that they think of clerical staff as being disposable. But when they send down the orders that they expect you to cut your budget by 15% you can pretty much guess where that's supposed to come from. When things pick back up again and they grant your request to hire some clerical staff they want to pay minimum starting wages.

Unlike a lot of people in my field I still remember what it was like to wash dishes, and be a line cook in a hotel kitchen. All jobs have pressure, all jobs will make you sweat, it's just that when you're in management you're not supposed to let anybody see you sweat. The higher you climb the more you realize that voluntarily putting a few clerical staff on a temporary lay off is a much kinder thing than allowing boardmembers to decide who stays based on what they "think" you need.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:42 AM   #1256
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHauteMama View Post
I confess that, until today, I have never met a human being for the first time and wanted to punch them square in the face...I guess there's a first time for everything...
You made it this long without having that happen?

That is a serious accomplishment! I want to punch randoms almost every day!
Old 10-23-2009, 11:30 AM   #1257
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
You made it this long without having that happen?

That is a serious accomplishment! I want to punch randoms almost every day!

I feel the same way. There are probably only a small amount of people I don't want to neck punch.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:41 AM   #1258
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I feel the same way. There are probably only a small amount of people I don't want to neck punch.
I'm pretty tolerant, I guess. I mean, I'll give someone a chance. If they're an asshole, I'll try to de-assholify them by being nice...but this person...OH MY GOD! I wanted to stab her in the urethra.
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:24 PM   #1259
RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized rep

Quote:
I wanted to stab her in the urethra.
I confess...this is going to be added to my vulgar argot post-haste.

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good."
"Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good."
"Give all to love; obey thy heart."

...and finally...

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
RobitusinZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #1260
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
I wanted to stab her in the urethra.
I LOVE THIS! it made me laugh. and something like 99.99% of the people i meet get an axe to the face, in my mind.
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #1261
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I'm pretty tolerant, I guess. I mean, I'll give someone a chance. If they're an asshole, I'll try to de-assholify them by being nice...but this person...OH MY GOD! I wanted to stab her in the urethra.
I know what you mean. There are some people that actually make my brain cells want to slit their metaphorical little brain-cell-wrists, down a bucket of pills, and deliver a swift kick to the kidneys of these people just before keeling over.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:37 AM   #1262
Horseman

Horseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1. I confess that last night I revealed a lot of very personal information to someone in a lengthy telephone call; things I've never told anyone else and that I couldn't believe I was telling her even as they were coming out of my mouth.

2. I confess that I'm both a little worried and a little glad that I did it.
Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:22 AM   #1263
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
1. I confess that last night I revealed a lot of very personal information to someone in a lengthy telephone call; things I've never told anyone else and that I couldn't believe I was telling her even as they were coming out of my mouth.

2. I confess that I'm both a little worried and a little glad that I did it.
Kudos my friend
Old 10-25-2009, 10:07 PM   #1264
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess to loving weekends where i'm not required to wear makeup. There's something about that fresh from the shower look. Baby-faced. It makes me feel younger.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:47 PM   #1265
Boris_the_Spider

Boris_the_Spider can now change their title

I confess that I'm seriously considering shaving my head again, despite the fact that winter is just round the corner.
Boris_the_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:11 PM   #1266
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

i confess im scared nervous everything you possibly can be about my final year at uni!

im going to do well i promise myself that but i want to go to america and I have been applying for everything and anything!!!
Old 10-29-2009, 04:26 PM   #1267
Surlysomething

Miami

You made my day. Thank you.

Vancouver
Old 10-30-2009, 02:12 PM   #1268
RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized rep

IC, I've missed someone, and am glad I was able to talk to them just recently.

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good."
"Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good."
"Give all to love; obey thy heart."

...and finally...

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
RobitusinZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:23 PM   #1269
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwagon86 View Post
i confess im scared nervous everything you possibly can be about my final year at uni!

im going to do well i promise myself that but i want to go to america and I have been applying for everything and anything!!!
I Conffess your confession made me think of this:
Old 10-30-2009, 06:55 PM   #1270
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I confess that 2 (maybe 3) shots of Jager plus a couple (or more) beers makes for a really good time...and although I don't remember much of that night, it is forever memorialized on the Butterfly Lounge website. LOL Also, I learned that hangovers are 500x worse when you have an infant. That is all.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:17 PM   #1271
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess I am sooo sick I can barely see to type this, I missed Halloween with my son (arrggghhh), 3 days of work (im a workaholic..arghhh), cuddle time (arrrghhhh), and more doctors visit are in the horizon(noooooooooo).

Oh I forgot...I cant drive....dannnngggiiiiittttt.

Last edited by chicken legs; 10-31-2009 at 11:19 PM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:23 AM   #1272
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I confess I am sooo sick I can barely see to type this, I missed Halloween with my son (arrggghhh), 3 days of work (im a workaholic..arghhh), cuddle time (arrrghhhh), and more doctors visit are in the horizon(noooooooooo).

Oh I forgot...I cant drive....dannnngggiiiiittttt.
Is this because you're too fat?

Hope you feel better soon

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:49 AM   #1273
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Is this because you're too fat?

Hope you feel better soon
Yeah...I am to Phat and Sexy to drive my Camry....

come a little closer I have a secret to tell you...***cough***....
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:15 PM   #1274
happytinygal

happytinygal has said some nice things
Default Oh yeah

1.I confess that I saw a SSBHM yesterday and I was drooling almost so hot chubbylicious all aroundthank you god
2.that I feel like screaming at the moment aswell
happytinygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:18 PM   #1275
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that cute little FFA's make me want to huge them and love them and squish them...I do my best not to call them George though.

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia