Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-01-2009, 09:22 PM   #1276
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
1. I confess that last night I revealed a lot of very personal information to someone in a lengthy telephone call; things I've never told anyone else and that I couldn't believe I was telling her even as they were coming out of my mouth.

2. I confess that I'm both a little worried and a little glad that I did it.
Would this happen to be the one who drives you crazy in the other topic?
Old 11-01-2009, 10:13 PM   #1277
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
I confess that cute little FFA's make me want to huge them and love them and squish them...I do my best not to call them George though.
OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JlVqfC8-UI

That is among my top fave cartoons - EVER and damn it I can't rep you for it!
Somebody, rep Escapist for me PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:07 PM   #1278
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess I have no self control sometimes. I just demolished a HUGE bag of chips, and I really didn't even want one.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:12 PM   #1279
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I confess I have no self control sometimes. I just demolished a HUGE bag of chips, and I really didn't even want one.
Ugh I do that with chips too. It's the only food I can't stop eating once I start.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:14 PM   #1280
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Ugh I do that with chips too. It's the only food I can't stop eating once I start.
Yeah whats up with that? I think its the salt or something. I didn't even like this kinda chips lol. Now if it was Kettle chips....yeah I would have meant to do it lol.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:43 PM   #1281
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Quote:
Yeah whats up with that? I think its the salt or something. I didn't even like this kinda chips lol. Now if it was Kettle chips....yeah I would have meant to do it lol.
I have heard there is some evil little thing in our food referred to as MSG.
Quote:

MSG - Slowly Poisoning America:
Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) Causes Obesity
"I don't eat much. I eat healthy. Why am I so fat?" Have you heard those words from your friends and family, as I have? Here's an answer to their question. Doctor Sica gives us a very good description of the current science about this horrible substance which has been in so much of our food (at least in the U.S.) since about 1947.

To get a handle on what to look for on food labels, you need to print out a list of all the disguises food manufacturers use for it. Here is a web site with a good list for you:

http://www.truthinlabeling.org/hiddensources.html

THE MD'S EXPLANATION OF THE CAUSE OF OBESITY

"From: Robban Sica, MD
Subject: Please read
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007

This is critical to your health for you to know!

MSG - The Slow Poisoning Of America

MSG Hides Behind 45+ Names, Such As 'Natural Flavoring.' MSG Is Also In Your Favorite Coffee Shops And Drive-Ups

I wondered if there could be an actual chemical causing the massive obesity epidemic. So did a friend of mine, John Erb. He was a research assistant at the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada, and spent years working for the government.

He made an amazing discovery while going through scientific journals for a book he was writing called 'The Slow Poisoning of America.' In hundreds of studies around the world, scientists were creating obese mice and rats to use in diet or diabetes test studies. No strain of rat or mice is naturally obese, so the scientists have to create them. They make these morbidly obese creatures by injecting them with MSG when they are first born. The MSG triples the amount of insulin the pancreas creates, causing rats (and humans?) to become obese. They even have a title for the fat rodents they create: 'MSG-Treated Rats.'

I was shocked too. I went to my kitchen, checking the cupboards and the fridge. MSG was in everything: The Campbell's soups, the Hostess Doritos, the Lays flavored potato chips, Top Ramen, Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Heinz canned gravy, Swanson frozen prepared meals, Kraft salad dressings, especially the 'healthy low fat' ones.

The items that didn't have MSG marked on the product label had something called 'Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein,' which is just another name for Monosodium Glutamate.

It was shocking to see just how many of the foods we feed our children everyday are filled with this stuff. They hide MSG under many different names in order to fool those who carefully read the ingredient list, so they don't catch on. (Other names for MSG: 'Accent' - 'Agino moto' - 'Natural Meet Tenderizer', etc) But it didn't stop there. When our family went out to eat, we started asking at the restaurants what menu items had MSG.

Many employees, even the managers, swore they didn't use MSG. But when we ask for the ingredient list, which they grudgingly provided, sure enough MSG and Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein were everywhere:

Burger King
McDonalds
Wendy's
Taco Bell

And every restaurant like: TGIF, Chili's, Applebee's and Denny's use MSG in abundance. Kentucky Fried Chicken seemed to be the WORST offender: MSG was in EVERY chicken dish, salad dressing and gravy. No wonder I loved to eat that coating on the skin. Their secret spice was MSG.

So, why is MSG in so many of the foods we eat?

Is it a preservative or a vitamin?? Not according to my friend John. In the book he wrote, an expose of the food additive industry called 'The Slow Poisoning of America' he said that MSG is added to food for the addictive effect it has on the human body. Here's the web site where you can buy the book, if you're interested:

http://www.spofamerica.com

Even the propaganda website sponsored by the food manufacturers' lobby group supporting MSG at:

http://www.msgfacts.com/facts/msgfact12.html

explains that the reason they add it to food is to make people EAT MORE OF THEIR PRODUCTS.

A study of the elderly showed that people eat more of the foods it is added to. The Glutamate Association lobby group says eating more benefits the elderly, but what does it do to the rest of us? 'Betcha can't eat just one,' takes on a whole new meaning where MSG is concerned! And we wonder why the nation is overweight?

The MSG manufacturers themselves admit that it addicts people to their products. It makes people choose their product over others, and makes people eat more of it than they would if MSG wasn't added.

Not only is MSG scientifically proven to cause obesity, it is an addictive substance! Since its introduction into the American food supply fifty years ago, MSG has been added in larger and larger doses to the pre-packaged meals, soups, snacks and fast foods we are tempted to eat everyday. The FDA has set no limits on how much of it can be added to food. They claim it's safe to eat in any amount. How can they claim it safe when there are hundreds of scientific studies with titles like these?

'The monosodium glutamate (MSG) obese rat as a model for the study of exercise in obesity'. GobattoCA, Mello MA, Souza CT, Ribeiro IA.Res Commun Mol Pathol Pharmacol. 2002.

'Adrenalectomy abolishes the food-induced hypothalamic serotonin release in both normal and monosodium glutamate-obese rats'. Guimaraes RB, Telles MM, Coelho VB, Mori C, Nascimento CM, Ribeiro Brain Res Bull. 2002 Aug.

'Obesity induced by neonatal monosodium glutamate treatment in spontaneously hypertensive rats: an animal model of multiple risk factors'. Iwase M, Yamamoto M, Iino K, IchikawaK, Shino hara N, Yoshinari Fujishima Hypertens Res. 1998 Mar.

'Hypothalamic lesion induced by injection of monosodium glutamate in suckling period and subsequent development of obesity'. Tanaka K, Shimada M, Nakao K, Kusunoki Exp Neurol. 1978 Oct.

Yes, that last study was not a typo, it WAS written in 1978. Both the 'medical research community' and 'food manufacturers' have known about MSG's side effects for decades! Many more studies mentioned in John Erb's book link MSG to Diabetes, Migraines and headaches, Autism, ADHD and even Alzheimer's. But what can we do to stop the food manufactures from dumping fattening and addictive MSG into our food supply and causing the obesity epidemic we now see?

Even as you read this, G. W. Bush and his corporate supporters are pushing a Bill through Congress called the 'Personal Responsibility in Food Consumption Act' also known as the 'Cheeseburger Bill.' This sweeping law bans anyone from suing food manufacturers, sellers and distributors. Even if it comes out that they purposely added an addictive chemical to their foods. Read about it for yourself at Yahoo.com. The Bill has already been rushed through the House of Representatives and is due for the same rubber stamp at Senate level. It is important that Bush and his corporate supporters get it through before the media lets everyone know about 'MSG, the intentional Nicotine for food.'

Several months ago, John Erb took his book and his concerns to one of the highest government health officials in Canada. While sitting in the Government office, the official told him 'Sure, I know how bad MSG is. I wouldn't touch the stuff.' But this top level government official refused to tell the public what he knew.

The big media doesn't want to tell the public either, fearing legal issues with their advertisers. It seems that the fallout on fast food industry may hurt their profit margin. The food producers and restaurants have been addicting us to their products for years. Now we are paying the price for it. Our children should not be cursed with obesity caused by an addictive food additive. But what can I do about it?... I'm just one voice.

What can I do to stop the poisoning of our children, while our governments are insuring financial protection for the industry that is poisoning us?

This e-mail is going out to everyone I know in an attempt to tell you the truth that the corporate owned politicians and media won't tell you . The best way you can help to save yourself and your children from this drug-induced epidemic, is to forward this e-mail to everyone. With any luck, it will circle the globe before politicians can pass the legislation protecting those who are poisoning us. The food industry learned a lot from the tobacco industry. Imagine if big tobacco had a bill like this in place before someone blew the whistle on Nicotine?

If you are one of the few who can still believe that MSG is good for us, and you don't believe what John Erb has to say, see for yourself. Go to the National Library of Medicine, at

http://www.pubmed.com

Type in the words 'MSG Obese' and read a few of the 115 medical studies that appear.

We the public, do not want to be rats in one giant experiment and we do not approve of food that makes us into a nation of obese, lethargic, addicted sheep, feeding the food industry's bottom line, while waiting for the heart transplant, diabetic induced amputation, blindness or other obesity induced, life threatening disorders [like cancer]. With your help we can put an end to this poison. Do your part in sending this message out by word of mouth, e-mail or by distribution of this print-out to all your friends all over the world and stop this 'Slow Poisoning of Mankind' by the packaged food industry.

Blowing the whistle on MSG is our responsibility. Get the word out!"

Thank you Dr. Sica. I'll do what I can to get it to my circle of readers. I know they will help as well.

Bill Henderson Author, "Cure Your Cancer" and "Cancer-Free"
http://www.advancedhealthplan.com/msg.html

That MSG explains why I get so addicted to McDonalds food when I allow myself to go there.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:56 PM   #1282
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I have heard there is some evil little thing in our food referred to as MSG.

http://www.advancedhealthplan.com/msg.html

That MSG explains why I get so addicted to McDonalds food when I allow myself to go there.......
This also explains why I lost so much weight last year when I stopped eating out and for the most part only ate chicken, vegetables, and fruit.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:36 PM   #1283
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The thing is MSG, as it says stands for monosodium glutomate. All that really is is a fancy phrase describing a compound made from one molecule of sodium and some glucose (sugars that occur naturally). This, chemically, does not cause an addictive reaction.

It is very much a case of mental illness, where your body reacts as you think it should though not necessarily as it would. People have claims all the way from addiction to rash side effects, but all it does is flavor food. If I were to make up a word, it would "deblandify" it, or if you want to go by a certain new ad campaign, MSG is pure Umami, or savoryness, that just improves food. The "Addiction" people face can be drawn to just spacing out or enjoying the food.

I've taken the culinary courses to back this up. The rousing against MSG is mostly blowing smoke, and the reason such instances occur in lab rats is because they introduce the MSG, which is primarily a sugar that when taken into the body is stored as fat, is introduced at incredibly high levels, levels that when proportionalized to humans is impossible to intake just by eating food that use it.

It's almost like saying "We held a study where people snorted a large amount of pepper. They sneezed. Therefore we can confirm that all sneezes are caused specifically by pepper."

However, I will say eating food without MSG can prove beneficial, as it does count as an artificial or manufactured flavoring. And in removal of foods that contain it people are also removing any other toxins or manufactured chemicals which occur in such processed foods that may also contain MSG. MSG itself however, is very much a plus to add to food, as it helps boost flavor, where the majority if not all of the negatives are "False facts" created by media or word-of mouth.

Last edited by WillSpark; 11-03-2009 at 09:40 PM.
WillSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:07 AM   #1284
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That was a lot to read (and I apologize, I did not read it all - I'm in a rush to go supervise an exam.....), but one quick thought came to mind:

We have 4 conventional "tastes": sweet, salty, sour and bitter. The Japanese coined the term "umami," or "savoury," to describe a fifth taste. Not everyone can taste it, but the chemical responsible - you guessed it - MSG!

Oddly enough, the Japanese (and many other Asian cultures who use a lot of MSG) are much thinner, on average, versus North Americans. Discuss
Old 11-04-2009, 09:11 AM   #1285
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I confess that I'm not going to use the term FFA to describe myself anymore. I did just fine before I knew about it...LOL. I always say, "I like big boys" or "I like fat guys." It's straightforward and doesn't require any explanation. I feel liberated LOL

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:16 AM   #1286
RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
That was a lot to read (and I apologize, I did not read it all - I'm in a rush to go supervise an exam.....), but one quick thought came to mind:

We have 4 conventional "tastes": sweet, salty, sour and bitter. The Japanese coined the term "umami," or "savoury," to describe a fifth taste. Not everyone can taste it, but the chemical responsible - you guessed it - MSG!

Oddly enough, the Japanese (and many other Asian cultures who use a lot of MSG) are much thinner, on average, versus North Americans. Discuss
I have heard of the term "umami" going as far back as my high school biology class, so, say 1994. Before that, I've always been told there were 5 tastes, with the 5th being described in various stages as "the taste of protein" or "the taste of meat". Is it really something the Japanese coined recently?

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good."
"Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good."
"Give all to love; obey thy heart."

...and finally...

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
RobitusinZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 11:05 AM   #1287
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobitusinZ View Post
I have heard of the term "umami" going as far back as my high school biology class, so, say 1994. Before that, I've always been told there were 5 tastes, with the 5th being described in various stages as "the taste of protein" or "the taste of meat". Is it really something the Japanese coined recently?
Oh no, definitely not a recent term (clearly, if you heard it in hs, haha). That particular taste has been appreciated for a very long time, but I believe it was linked to MSG in the 90's.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:24 AM   #1288
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

i confess i got wasted on monday - while taking prescription meds which was quite stupid lol
Old 11-04-2009, 12:49 PM   #1289
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwagon86 View Post
i confess i got wasted on monday - while taking prescription meds which was quite stupid lol
"lol"?!?!?!?! Really? Really?

Dude, I know you're an adult but... CYBER BITCH SLAP
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:26 PM   #1290
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

i know not the best move but now im merry but didnt take any meds today
Old 11-04-2009, 10:22 PM   #1291
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

BAM! The second piece of my post!
Old 11-05-2009, 07:06 AM   #1292
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
I confess that I'm not going to use the term FFA to describe myself anymore. I did just fine before I knew about it...LOL. I always say, "I like big boys" or "I like fat guys." It's straightforward and doesn't require any explanation. I feel liberated LOL
Yeah those are the cues I always watched for. Or, "My ex was a big guy", or anything like that. Once I had these Tiny little sisters all of 105 lbs each (how you stay that small in your 30's I don't know) they were both so cute and all over me. I wasn't sure what the deal was at first, yes I did make them laugh with some well placed vocal impressions (something I do often when I'm drunk). Anyways, I strait up asked them if I was to over the top for them and they both just smiled and said, "No, you remind us of our Dad actually!" (who I found out was a big guy too) I ended up dating one of them...man it was good too

So guys, listen to her, do yourself a favor on that one, listen for the, "I like big guys" it really might mean you have more of a chance than, "Just friends."
Old 11-05-2009, 07:15 AM   #1293
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:

So anybody else use this:

Basically you can turn any meal into Food Crack with it. I've done it. For a while I was cooking lunches for everybody at work. I would only charge $5 and a made pretty good profit, but from time to time I would use this stuff and man oh man did people EAT!
Old 11-05-2009, 08:04 AM   #1294
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwagon86 View Post
Wait...this is bad? LOL I haven't figured out a way to abuse my prescriptions yet. Maybe I need some new meds. haha

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:55 AM   #1295
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that due to some recent activities and improvement of health...my IQ and fiestyness(? word ?) have taken a dive.

I really have mixed feelings on this and will illustrate with "smilies".

Part 1

chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:58 AM   #1296
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Part 2 (had to seperate due to "smilies" rule")

Maybe i should repost this under Fine Arts...lol..its an abstract true love story
Old 11-07-2009, 08:04 PM   #1297
warwagon86
All Over The World

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Wait...this is bad? LOL I haven't figured out a way to abuse my prescriptions yet. Maybe I need some new meds. haha
depends lol i broke both bones in my left arm playing football so they are intense painkillers

i take 6 4 times a day but trying not to take them unless needed

but when i did i had 2 vodkas and i was away with the fairies
Old 11-07-2009, 08:24 PM   #1298
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
So anybody else use this:

Basically you can turn any meal into Food Crack with it. I've done it. For a while I was cooking lunches for everybody at work. I would only charge $5 and a made pretty good profit, but from time to time I would use this stuff and man oh man did people EAT!
Funny you should mention this because I just saw it for the first time yesterday at the store. I was checking it out and wondering if I should try it. I always like to try new things. Now that you say it's so good I'm going to have to pick some up the next time I'm there.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:59 PM   #1299
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
Funny you should mention this because I just saw it for the first time yesterday at the store. I was checking it out and wondering if I should try it. I always like to try new things. Now that you say it's so good I'm going to have to pick some up the next time I'm there.
Well it ties into our MSG conversation. The company said they don't add MSG to it but its derived from plants so it contains a certain amount of naturally occurring MSG. They will not disclose how much though. So if you do I recommend only adding 1-2 drops for an entire meal. I've noticed if I eat to much it actually makes me dizzy and shake a bit, but my blood sugar is not so good.

-----------------------------------------
No for my confession: I confess I'm about to try some drastic measures. I was starting to workout 5 days a week then got sick and that kind of put me behind schedule. Now I'm contemplating an intense workout routine that could possibly have me seeing 400 by early next year. I have nothing but free time on my hands and this is a sorely needed change for me. I'm having a hard time seeing myself in any job or doing anything at 500 lbs. I don't mind being Fat, but I like to be somewhat fit. I prefer to think in terms of fitness rather than weight-loss, but sometimes it can be hard. I saw that guy on Biggest looser do the 100 lbs in 8 weeks and I'm wondering how close I can get to that if I really put my mind to it. If I do obtain fast results I will probably take it but then slow down once I hit 400 and start building bulk with some lifting programs.

So basicly:
Step 1: High Cardio, Mild Lifting
Step 2: Mid Cardio, High Lifting
Step 3: High Cardio, High Lift
Step 4: High Cardio Intensity (but less time doing it), Mid-Mild Lifting.

All of this done on with a week long rest rotation added in every 3 weeks.

I don't know where all this is gonna take me, but I'm curious to see.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:42 PM   #1300
chicken legs
yawn

IC I am curious to see were it goes to

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia