Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #1301
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that sometimes I go to the Home page of the forum area and checkout "Currently Active Users" to checkout those who sign in and dont post/rarely post. Its cool to see what makes people delurk.

Ok and yeah I'm a bit of a stalker...
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:31 PM   #1302
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that I am in a very happy smiley mood... And I confess that I'm more excited about the reason I feel this way!
Old 11-08-2009, 11:43 PM   #1303
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just made banana bread and it's still warm from the oven.

I confess to wanting to eat the WHOLE thing right now.

(but I won't)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:19 AM   #1304
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I just made banana bread and it's still warm from the oven.

I confess to wanting to eat the WHOLE thing right now.

(but I won't)
Ooooh....I would have. Nom nom nom. Should have made 2 loaves
Old 11-09-2009, 09:58 AM   #1305
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC, I really should be going to the doctor but I refuse to take sick days from work.

(For the record, it's nothing contagious!)
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:29 PM   #1306
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess Escapist gave me a sweet REWARD
Old 11-12-2009, 08:36 AM   #1307
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I confess Escapist gave me a sweet REWARD
I have no idea what she's talking about
Old 11-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #1308
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButlerGirl09 View Post
I confess that I am in a very happy smiley mood... And I confess that I'm more excited about the reason I feel this way!
mmmm i wonder???
Old 11-12-2009, 05:02 PM   #1309
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwagon86 View Post
mmmm i wonder???

You can wonder all you want, mister! Ha
Old 11-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #1310
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

I/C I've just officially given up on everything.

It's not about attitude or anything else. Some of us were just never meant to be in relationships. There is some intangible quality about me that makes men consider me not good enough to be LTR material.

Giving up is liberating. No more disappointment. No more trying and failing, no more being hopeful. I've just come to terms with the fact i'm going to be alone forever.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:55 AM   #1311
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
I/C I've just officially given up on everything.

It's not about attitude or anything else. Some of us were just never meant to be in relationships. There is some intangible quality about me that makes men consider me not good enough to be LTR material.

Giving up is liberating. No more disappointment. No more trying and failing, no more being hopeful. I've just come to terms with the fact i'm going to be alone forever.
Don't be so quick to blame yourself. Relationships take time, patients, understanding, desire, forgiveness, wit, the wisdom to know when to win, and when to loose because sometimes winning is loosing in a relationship. Most importantly a relationship takes more than one person.

I confess I have personally found it helpful to stay in the now and focus on the relationship as it is today and build it up each moment I can so when the times are rough we both have reason to pull though to bring the good times back.
Old 11-13-2009, 05:17 AM   #1312
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Trying for me is futile. It's like if you've been banging your head against a wall for a long time, it feels good to stop.

I can't do it. I'm too old, to ugly, too high strung. Men only want women who are sweet and easygoing and never challenge them. That's not me. I'm also not pretty enough or young enough anymore.

I've just accepted that nobody will ever love me because i'm inherently flawed in that way and nobody will ever consider me good enough. I can be a slampiece, a friend, a friend with benefits....just not a real partner. Nobody wants me in their life full time.

And YES I know it's my own fault, I'm not blaming anyone else and not failing to look inward on this one. It's just that i'm flawed beyond repair and i accept that. It's nothing that can be fixed or changed.
Old 11-13-2009, 05:43 AM   #1313
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Trying for me is futile. It's like if you've been banging your head against a wall for a long time, it feels good to stop.

I can't do it. I'm too old, to ugly, too high strung. Men only want women who are sweet and easygoing and never challenge them. That's not me. I'm also not pretty enough or young enough anymore.

I've just accepted that nobody will ever love me because i'm inherently flawed in that way and nobody will ever consider me good enough. I can be a slampiece, a friend, a friend with benefits....just not a real partner. Nobody wants me in their life full time.

And YES I know it's my own fault, I'm not blaming anyone else and not failing to look inward on this one. It's just that i'm flawed beyond repair and i accept that. It's nothing that can be fixed or changed.
Sounds like you are hitting another level of understanding an enlightenment...

Congratulations

I'm not the Energizer Bunny...i dont want someone to want me in their life full time...I need time for me..you know...to recharge the batteries..

Last edited by chicken legs; 11-13-2009 at 05:47 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 05:58 AM   #1314
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:

I think you missed my point entirely. We are all flawed. We are all imperfect. It is our imperfections that bind us together and give us common ground to understand one another. I have found for myself that to understand such flaws tends to give rise to a desire to give space to others so they can cope with there own issues without adding mine on top of it.

You are right that men want a partner that is sweet, and easygoing, but I think your wrong on the challenging part. If there was no challenge there would be no pursuit, if there was no pursuit there would be no reward in the victory or in the satisfaction over-coming what a challenge can bring. Keep in mind there is a difference between being a challenge, and being down right confrontational and unmovable.

I confess I have always had a thing for a woman that is stubborn but knows when to give in. You might think it would take away from a real conquest but often I see it as proof and evidence of true love...often I find myself falling even deeper for such a woman.
Old 11-13-2009, 06:09 AM   #1315
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I know you're upset, so a lot of this is probably hyperbole, but you have to know that this statement is untrue. You are not "too old" or "too ugly," (high strung....maybe a little ) - you're very attractive and, if anything, you're about the "right" age, where you're young enough to have your pick of the legal men, but old enough not to be an idiot about it.

The men you meet is mainly a random phenomenon, so their quality is controlled by luck, to a large degree. You have unfortunately met some real pieces of shit....but they disguise themselves, so you can't logically eliminate them off the bat, and then you become invested in something that ultimately tanks. This says more about them than it does of you.

If you need to take a break, do it, by all means, but it seems drastic to just give up when nothing intrinsic to you is the problem.
Old 11-13-2009, 06:22 AM   #1316
LoveBHMS
default title

It is me that's the problem. I'm not going to run around blaming anyone else or saying "some men are just jerks" or whatever. Those same jerks manage to find great relationships with other women and treat them nicely.

I am inherently flawed. I don't know why and I wish it wasn't the case, but it is. I just gave up because keeping up hope was going to kill me and i realized this past couple of days (with the BHM you know about) that if i can't get him I can't get anyone. I knocked myself out to make it work, but at the end of the day, there is just something about me that makes men look at me and know they can do better.

I totally blame myself, this is not about needing to look inward and figure out what to fix. It can't be fixed because i have some innate flaw that tells me then can do better. Nobody would settle for me and i get that now. I could be a slampiece or a friend but i'm tired of being those things.

giving up is hearbreaking and liberating all at once. but i know i'll be alone forever and it makes me really sad. I'm not putting it on the tragedy level of like AIDS or famine or genocide---my little life is not significant---but it just makes me really sad to think of being alone forever and never having anyone to love or care about me. I can't imagine I'm that bad, but apparently I am.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 08:32 PM   #1317
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's probably not much consolation but I can understand and sympathize with where you're coming from. I haven't thrown in the towel but I've come to realize that as a compatible personality type I just don't match up with a lot of people. I imagine it's likely I'll never be married or even have a long term relationship of more than a year or two and you're right, it's both liberating and horribly deflating.

Come on up to Canada and we'll drink Bailey's, eat terrible food and commiserate.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:49 PM   #1318
escapist
Belt Buster!

I confess I just got felt up....and I liked it! Maybe Man-Boobs arn't such a bad thing
Old 11-15-2009, 12:43 AM   #1319
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
I confess I just got felt up....and I liked it! Maybe Man-Boobs arn't such a bad thing
Am I the only one hearing him sing this to the tune of "I Kissed A Girl"?

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 12:57 AM   #1320
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
Am I the only one hearing him sing this to the tune of "I Kissed A Girl"?
lol, no I just read my own post and just heard it too
Old 11-18-2009, 03:19 PM   #1321
escapist
Belt Buster!

I confess I just got a Fohawk and I kinda like it
Old 11-19-2009, 09:19 AM   #1322
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Pics please?!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:48 AM   #1323
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
For shame. Shave your head and be rid of that thing

Alternately, shave the sides into a REAL mohawk.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:40 PM   #1324
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

Got's to agree with the lady...but that would probably be obvious
Old 11-19-2009, 08:08 PM   #1325
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

I 100% agree! You Sir, should be ashamed! unless your ol'lady told you she digs it, then she should be ashamed!
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia