Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2009, 11:31 PM   #151
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Funny how we haven't heard from Jamie Kennedy since that stinkfest
Fine with me, I don't find that dude funny at all.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:40 PM   #152
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess in the winter when I start gettin cabin fever I often think of weird things. Today's thought was the following...

"There's roughly 6.5 billion people on earth, in 2007 if you do the math of estimated babies born per year down to the minute it would be somewhere around 260 babies born per minute on earth...now just Imagine at any given minute throughout the day on earth how many people have a cock in their mouth"

I bet the number would blow you away (pun intended)
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:21 AM   #153
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I confess its Friday and all I wanna do tonight is replay and get stuck in to a old Final Fantasy... or maybe buy Chrono Trigger on DS
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:39 AM   #154
Surlysomething
Summer lovin'

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I slept like crap.
I feel grumpy.
I have cramps.
I HATE my hair.

TGIF already.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:56 AM   #155
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC i am fighting the pull of gravitation.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 01:53 PM   #156
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC i like playing with fat and muscular moobs..or thick

Last edited by chicken legs : 02-28-2009 at 01:54 PM. Reason: remembered another moob type
Old 03-01-2009, 04:20 AM   #157
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

I wish I was spending all this time with her instead...
Old 03-01-2009, 05:42 AM   #158
chicken legs
yawn

Ic i have a headache yet I'm listening to Korn and Deftones...and its helping
Old 03-01-2009, 06:58 AM   #159
chicken legs
yawn

FUUUUUCCKKKK i miss clubbing...

This vid is making me itch for feel of music to pulsate through my being

Layo and Bushwacka...."love story"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWr5x7BSyG4&NR=1
Old 03-01-2009, 09:50 AM   #160
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
IC i like playing with fat and muscular moobs..or thick
Really? I couldn't tell
Old 03-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #161
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

I have wasted a collosul amount of money in the past two months. Some on this beauty:

Probably my favorite country album of all time.

Smite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 01:46 PM   #162
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Love, love love Charley Pride. Truth told i am a sucker for older country music, especially 70's on back. I just downloaded a bunch of Tommy Overstreet and Gary Stewart. Congrats on the Album find. Search the web and you will find alot of stores that sell the vintage vinyl on him and others from around his heyday.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:10 PM   #163
Carl1h
figure O

Carl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post
I have wasted a collosul amount of money in the past two months. Some on this beauty:

Probably my favorite country album of all time.
My first concert (and my only C+W concert) was in the seventies when my mom and dad took us to see Charlie Pride. Of course that was back when country music was good.
Carl1h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:57 PM   #164
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Glad to see the Charley Pride love then

Old 03-02-2009, 12:12 AM   #165
viracocha
Hot like sauce

viracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot pics
Default i can't believe i actually typed "hottie-boom-body"...

I confess that ever since I posted that I'd never had a defining "FFA moment" (thread--> http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...Raging+Moments ), I've been completely overwhelmed with raging FFA moments. Admittedly, a lot of from Dims, b/c we've got a ton of hottie-boom-bodies.

Also, IC that I can't stop singing "Dig Lazerus Dig!!!"
viracocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:32 AM   #166
Olga_NYC

Olga_NYC can now change their title

Hmm I'll confess that I like reality shows ... a lot LOL
Olga_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:20 AM   #167
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
(the tea came out of the swan's ass)
[/IMG]
i've had tea that tasted like it came from there. I hate crapy tea!
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #168
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1h View Post
My first concert (and my only C+W concert) was in the seventies when my mom and dad took us to see Charlie Pride. Of course that was back when country music was good.
It's not country anymore. It's light rock for rednecks.

Why can't Rascal Flatt's plane crash?
Old 03-02-2009, 03:40 PM   #169
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
It's not country anymore. It's light rock for rednecks.

Why can't Rascal Flatt's plane crash?
I wouldn't wish that on anyone but yeah country has gotten a bit too citified for most purists. Now they want artists who can cross over to the pop markets to garner higher sales. Labels are forgetting what market they are in sometimes. I remember when Reba started out and she is nowhere near what she was back then. When she started out she was embraced by lovers of older country as someone who would carry the torch for the new generation of music lovers to keep country alive and slowly but surely she has become more and more contemporary and "Hollywood" Country now is all about the bells, whistles and loud stage shows that have been choreographed to appeal to a more diverse audience. Thats ok, it just leaves those of us who still remember older country to enjoy those who carry on in that tradition so we can rest assured it will never die away completely.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:47 PM   #170
Surlysomething
Summer lovin'

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
I wouldn't wish that on anyone but yeah country has gotten a bit too citified for most purists. Now they want artists who can cross over to the pop markets to garner higher sales. Labels are forgetting what market they are in sometimes. I remember when Reba started out and she is nowhere near what she was back then. When she started out she was embraced by lovers of older country as someone who would carry the torch for the new generation of music lovers to keep country alive and slowly but surely she has become more and more contemporary and "Hollywood" Country now is all about the bells, whistles and loud stage shows that have been choreographed to appeal to a more diverse audience. Thats ok, it just leaves those of us who still remember older country to enjoy those who carry on in that tradition so we can rest assured it will never die away completely.
Y'all need to turn your popular radio off. Alt country has a great traditional sound.

Have a look at Soma FM - Boot Liquor, they play amazing stuff (even awesome oldies)

Sugarland is a very popular band but they have some cool stuff, like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIyxkZod2cM
Old 03-02-2009, 05:15 PM   #171
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

....to watching Lauren Gottlieb over and over and crying cos I know I shouldn't have been so quick to let go. Bollocks

I have less rep than you. I probably always will
It does not make me any less of a valued FFA or contributor to this community.

xxxxx Don't say anything, i don't wanna speak, i don't wanna think - i just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me right here, right now xxxxx

Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:58 PM   #172
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Here's another Smite confession: I secretly love King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond

Old 03-02-2009, 08:05 PM   #173
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post
Here's another Smite confession: I secretly love King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond
That, sir, is because they are fabulous shows.
Add Yes, Dear to that list, plz.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:37 PM   #174
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazak View Post
i've had tea that tasted like it came from there. I hate crapy tea!
The worst is ordering tea from Tim Horton's (I hear this chain is slowly leaking into the U.S. these days) and finding out after you've already driven away that they SQUEEZED the tea bag. Makes it so bitter and grainy.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:32 PM   #175
TygerKitty

TygerKitty can now change their title

I confess that I own more purses than I could probably ever use in a normal manner and yet, I keep buying more!