Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2009, 10:34 PM   #176
Carl1h
figure O

Carl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging in

Aaah, I hit that link and they were playing John Prine. That's enough to keep me listening for a while all by itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Y'all need to turn your popular radio off. Alt country has a great traditional sound.

Have a look at Soma FM - Boot Liquor, they play amazing stuff (even awesome oldies)

Sugarland is a very popular band but they have some cool stuff, like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIyxkZod2cM

Carl1h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:22 AM   #177
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

I love the train wreck that is Brett Michael's Rock of Love. It's really sad, the girls are (Mostly) trashy strippers (Yuck), and I have never liked Poison. It's just funny and embarrassing (It can make me wince...alone),
Man, this show is funny...

Same goes for 'I Love Money', although I never watched Flavor of Love.
All of the hot black girls don't hurt (Um, I like chocolate...Myamee and Saaphyri are my poison on that show...Yes, I know, the spellings of their names is quite retarded, but Flavor Flav picked the names, not I...You know, FF...the crackhead!?!).

-Uriel

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:25 AM   #178
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I confess to secretly loving the first two Korn albums.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:46 AM   #179
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
I confess to secretly loving the first two Korn albums.
...and what is wrong with that? I have the entire Korn Discography!
Old 03-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #180
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

SOMETHING TAKES APART OF ME
A CHEAP FUCK FOR ME TO LAY

no, there's nothing wrong with that at all.

Smite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:13 PM   #181
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post
SOMETHING TAKES APART OF ME
A CHEAP FUCK FOR ME TO LAY

no, there's nothing wrong with that at all.
Haha I said first TWO
Old 03-03-2009, 10:11 PM   #182
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
I love the train wreck that is Brett Michael's Rock of Love. It's really sad, the girls are (Mostly) trashy strippers (Yuck), and I have never liked Poison. It's just funny and embarrassing (It can make me wince...alone),
Man, this show is funny...

Same goes for 'I Love Money', although I never watched Flavor of Love.
All of the hot black girls don't hurt (Um, I like chocolate...Myamee and Saaphyri are my poison on that show...Yes, I know, the spellings of their names is quite retarded, but Flavor Flav picked the names, not I...You know, FF...the crackhead!?!).

-Uriel
I've got news for you, Saaphyri is her REAL name. And, yes, I know this because I watch way too much reality tv.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:39 PM   #183
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
I've got news for you, Saaphyri is her REAL name. And, yes, I know this because I watch way too much reality tv.
Someone should slap her parents then...

-Uriel

PS:OK, maybe I'll let her mom off of the hook for setting her up with superior genetics...*ahem*

Old 03-04-2009, 01:17 AM   #184
Surlysomething
Vancougar

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that I didn't find Body of Lies all that great.

But it wasn't shitty enough to turn off.

Overall rating: Meh.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:45 PM   #185
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess I look like a retard in my newest avatar pic...

Goofy smile and no make up... fail
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:48 PM   #186
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I confess that I think the confession above me is a load of crap.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:20 AM   #187
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess that the person above me is too kind
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:45 AM   #188
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

I confess that I'm currently dieting
Old 03-05-2009, 01:29 PM   #189
Melian
Mechanical Octobot

Melian keeps pushing the rep limit!
Melian keeps pushing the rep limit!Melian keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that I am going to rape Dr P Marshall.

(but don't tell her...I want it to be a surprise!!)
Old 03-05-2009, 02:25 PM   #190
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

I confess that a second ago, when spotted the 'Half Bald or Fully Bald' thread, it wasn't Men's heads that popped into my mind.

Hehehe, and for the record, Bald, Baby!!!

-Uriel

Old 03-05-2009, 03:06 PM   #191
Surlysomething
Vancougar

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I seriously want to see this

Public Enemies
Old 03-05-2009, 04:49 PM   #192
Carl1h
figure O

Carl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging in

Whenever I end up playing pirates with my 6yo niece she always takes the role of Captain Bigbelly, even though Captain Bigbelly is obviously MY role.
Carl1h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:00 PM   #193
Green Eyed Fairy
is laughing!

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I confess that I'm currently dieting
I confess I'm considering going to a WW meeting because people claim it is not a diet but an eating plan. Don't know....one way to find out

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:38 PM   #194
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I confess I'm considering going to a WW meeting because people claim it is not a diet but an eating plan. Don't know....one way to find out
Yeah, I'm not slaving over it or crash dieting, but I'm just trying to make healthier choices. It's not so much about losing weight as it is being generally healthier overall.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:54 PM   #195
Green Eyed Fairy
is laughing!

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not slaving over it or crash dieting, but I'm just trying to make healthier choices. It's not so much about losing weight as it is being generally healthier overall.
I concur....people always gain the weight back. Better to make healthy changes you can keep rather than diet, IMO

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 03-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #196
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I concur....people always gain the weight back. Better to make healthy changes you can keep rather than diet, IMO
Yeah, I'm just trying to make my eating habits more balanced. The weight loss isn't what I'm really trying to accomplish. I have a really bad history of diabetes in my family and I just want to try and do what I can to fight that.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:16 AM   #197
Green Eyed Fairy
is laughing!

Quote:
Yeah, I'm just trying to make my eating habits more balanced. The weight loss isn't what I'm really trying to accomplish. I have a really bad history of diabetes in my family and I just want to try and do what I can to fight that.
Good for you. I'm hoping to get my blood pressure medication lowered.

Old 03-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #198
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I confess ... insomnia makes me feel real lonely
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:40 PM   #199
Green Eyed Fairy
is laughing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
I confess ... insomnia makes me feel real lonely
Going to Madonna's official website or her "official space" on youtube to watch her videos makes me feel better when I'm down....I'm not kidding

Anyhoo.....try some Armin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOsV7dN1t3s

Old 03-07-2009, 10:36 AM   #200
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 knows EXACTLY what's going onwarwagon86 knows EXACTLY what's going onwarwagon86 knows EXACTLY what's going onwarwagon86 knows EXACTLY what's going onwarwagon86 knows EXACTLY what's going on

i confess to caring too much sometimes...

not always best for me but i cant change who i am lol

warwagon86 is offline   Reply With Quote