Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #1
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Biggest?

In my past experiences online I've often spoke with men who claim to love fat women, but haven't had any/much experience with them sexually at all. I was thinking about starting a thread to ask why that is, but have decided to ask a different question.

Whats the biggest man/woman you've had a sexual experience with? Was it a one off or have you been lucky enough to have a string of (ss)bbw/bhm? Did your experience with a very large person live up to your expectations?

My question for people on the other side of the spectrum. Have you been someones biggest? Did this excite you or scare you? Do you feel sad/disappointed if someones biggest was way bigger or a fair bit smaller than you?

Yeah, random I know. I'm bored. lol
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:49 PM   #2
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I haven't been so lucky, at least in that way. My sexual experience is limited - a few girls in high school and my current partner. I'd say my first girlfriend was my biggest. She was my first and me hers. Don't know exact weight, but I think around 200...? Doesn't sound like much in Dimensions context, I admit, but she was short. Not quite a one-off, but I seemed to date smaller and smaller girls until my current partner. If there's another experience awaiting me in this life, I really hope it doesn't follow this pattern.

Fooling around with her was without a doubt the best experience of my life up to that point, so yeah, it absolutely surpassed my expectations. Too bad I suspect she didn't feel the same, but I've gotten better since!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
Whats the biggest man/woman you've had a sexual experience with? Was it a one off or have you been lucky enough to have a string of (ss)bbw/bhm? Did your experience with a very large person live up to your expectations?
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 01:07 PM   #3
WholeLottaLinda

WholeLottaLinda has said some nice things

Quote:

My question for people on the other side of the spectrum. Have you been someones biggest? Did this excite you or scare you? Do you feel sad/disappointed if someones biggest was way bigger or a fair bit smaller than you?
I'm sure i am the biggest girl my exhusband ever had... we never talked about this but i'm pretty sure, it didn't matter at the time...
As for the others.... I really don't know, i didn't ask...

Kiss my fat ass...please?
WholeLottaLinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:28 PM   #4
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
In my past experiences online I've often spoke with men who claim to love fat women, but haven't had any/much experience with them sexually at all. I was thinking about starting a thread to ask why that is, but have decided to ask a different question.

Yes Yes Yes !!!!

Totally lived up to my expectations, and Continues to Blow my mind every time we are together. I cannot get enough of her she is my dream girl !!!!!

(Sorry a Little Overboard Maybe ?)

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:31 PM   #5
kilchsgray

kilchsgray has said some nice things

My wife holds the record, and it's safe. She's about 450 now, up from 250 when we married 21 years ago. We are deleriously happy, too.
kilchsgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:31 PM   #6
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

KaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this board

Yes I was Haunteds Biggest, and I was worried and concerned, but I took all the awkwardness out of our first time together, he went to the bathroom, and I just strip down to nothing and crawled up on the bed and waited for him, I figured I would get my answer how he truly felt by his expression. Well I think you know how it went. lolololol
KaliCurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:56 PM   #7
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliCurves View Post
Yes I was Haunteds Biggest, and I was worried and concerned, but I took all the awkwardness out of our first time together, he went to the bathroom, and I just strip down to nothing and crawled up on the bed and waited for him, I figured I would get my answer how he truly felt by his expression. Well I think you know how it went. lolololol

Warning gratuitous love fest you've been warned

Tripping over my tongue and forgetting my name is good then? I cannot describe the feelings you bring me. I feel like my heart is gonna pound out of my chest whenever i see you. I love you, i love you, I love you

Quote:
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Old 02-16-2009, 03:16 PM   #8
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
My ex is in the low 300s but she has always been extremely insecure and negative about her size. Our sexual encounters were generally unpleasant, and she usually ended up crying about how much she hates being the biggest girl I have slept with. I was probably too young and sheltered (there are almost no BBWs or even moderately plump women where I lived) to have any expectations back then and I ended up holding back anyway since even touching her stomach could lead to a big fight. I guess my weight had something to do with it too, since she apparently didn't have this issue when she was with a woman her size.

The experience scared me, and I didn't believe that confident fat women existed until I found Dims.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 03:34 PM   #9
TheIceManVer2.0

TheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

about 320, 5'7ish. My current gf is around 280 and is second. Most of my other gf's were in the 200 range. A few in the 180s and some around 220. I must say, my current gf is the prettiest (the heaviest girl was a knockout also) and I am most attracted to her, altho if she went up or down a bit, it wouldn't faze me one bit!
Old 02-16-2009, 03:48 PM   #10
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

This is a good question and I've noticed the same thing since I would always ask, what's the biggest size woman they've been with just to make sure they understood how fat I am. If they said less than what I weigh I had to tread carefully and suspected they were more curious than they were interested in a serious relationship. A lot of times they were only interested in something casual and taking the time to show a guy how to be with a big girl isn't worth the effort if all you'd get out of it is a one off kind of thing with a closet case.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:00 PM   #11
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sexwise, I don't think I've ever been anyone's biggest. This is misleading data, though, because I date a lot and sleep with relatively few. Of the men I've dated, I've had at least three tell me I was so beautiful that I'd changed their perceptions of bigger girls. Mind you, one of them said this when I was wearing size *12*, so it wasn't all that earthshattering a transformation (I think I smacked him in the back of the head for the comment, actually).

I don't feel intimidated if the person i'm dating has slept with/dated women larger than me, because I try not to date (and haven't dated) people who put a premium on superlative size. Further, I myself do not value big for big's sake.

I do sometimes feel weird about previous, thinner dates/girlfriends, though, simply because I know there is a general societal preference for average-to-thin bodies. I've also had a guy tell me I'd be absolutely perfect if I were smaller, which was probably one of the worst moments of my life. Anyway. Until I know what the person really digs, that wondering will persist in the back of my mind.

All that said, I tend to feel most confident when I represent my own physical ideal: I like 'em average-to-largish. And curvy.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:28 PM   #12
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The largest woman I've ever had sex with was somewhere between 350-380 pounds. I have to confess that I'd get a certain thrill if I were to break this record, but doing so is nothing I feel the need to actively pursue.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:30 PM   #13
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been the biggest girl a few times and not the other and that always surprises me. My most recent ex was with someone that topped my by 125 lbs. I was surprised to say the least since he's not an FA.. He just likes girls..lol

The thought of being someone's biggest turns me on...
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:58 PM   #14
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
The thought of being someone's biggest turns me on...
Quote:
Have you been someones biggest? Did this excite you or scare you?
i'm very intrigued by the idea of a woman being turned on by being the biggest, what is it about being someones biggest that turns you on?, is it the idea of being the biggest and possibly best for an fa? Or does it have to do with just loving your fat as much as an fa would? and is this where the bbw weight gain fetish comes in (i mean a woman wanting to gain, not gaining to please her mate). sorry if this hijacks your thread Em, (honestly i see my question dying a quick death in it's own thread but i really wanted to ask)

Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-16-2009, 05:05 PM   #15
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, as I've already acknowledged elsewhere I was something of a sexual adventurer when I was younger. I'm also partial to SSBBW. I've been blessed to be with a number of women well over 600lbs. The one I assume was heaviest thought she was approximately 850. It's pretty uncommon for women in the ultra-size range to know their exact weight and I've made it a practice never to ask. I wasn't keeping score or looking for the biggest, it just seemed to happen. Many were one-night stands but several were long term. I travel a lot and am careful not to lead anyone on. If it was likely a one-nighter or short term she was clear about that. Honesty is a big deal with me.

SSBBW vary as much from one to the next as do any other women. Experience has taught me that nothing is always true and nothing is never true when it comes to big girls. They're just like everyone else basically, so expectations will do nothing but trip you up. For that reason I won't say 'bigger is better' or over X weight it gets to be more work than fun or I gotta have at least Xlbs because there simply are no valid generalizations when it comes to human beings of any size. Some were special, some were exceptionally special but they were all unique. It's never a good idea to compare lovers on any basis, imo. I can't help knowing some were bigger than others but that isn't any part of the context in which I remember them. They were always women, not weights to me.

Last edited by Ernest Nagel; 02-16-2009 at 05:11 PM.
Ernest Nagel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 05:12 PM   #16
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

biggest with me was about 450-500 (she lied and told me 350). couldnt tell but i loved every minute of it with her. i want to continue seeing her but she lived in romulus, Mi (which is 20-30 minutes away from detroit by car) and she was at ferris state (3.5 hours away) majority of the time. and transportation with me is iffy at best. why is it that every SSBBW i have met lives so damn far out?
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 05:14 PM   #17
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Biggest guy I've been with was about 520ish. My guy right now isn't near that.

The thing for me is, not so much the size, but the feel, the chemistry/connection etc.

Was everything absolutely fantastic and nothing comes close to my experience with the guy who was around 520? Nope, while it was fantastic, what I have now is much more satisfying...hope this answered the question...I think it did...now I'm going to try to drift back into class...and not think about sex...not sure how this is going to work.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:25 PM   #18
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been biggest for several guys and I liked it a lot because they liked it so much... it was usually me topping their "next biggest" by at least 100lbs, so the shock and awe was palpable (in a good way).

I've been with a few guys who've been with bigger than me, and it didn't make me feel one way or another... just a different girl, different time.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:35 PM   #19
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know that I have been the biggest girl that some of the guys I've slept with have been with.

I guess I never really worried about it terms of being the biggest, just in regular 'first time with someone' potential body issue kinda ways...and I refuse to start now lol.

I just kinda figured that if they didn't want to be fucking someone (at this point)450 lbs, we wouldn't be in bed together...lol.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:16 PM   #20
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
i'm very intrigued by the idea of a woman being turned on by being the biggest, what is it about being someones biggest that turns you on?, is it the idea of being the biggest and possibly best for an fa? Or does it have to do with just loving your fat as much as an fa would? and is this where the bbw weight gain fetish comes in (i mean a woman wanting to gain, not gaining to please her mate). sorry if this hijacks your thread Em, (honestly i see my question dying a quick death in it's own thread but i really wanted to ask)
For me, it's a combination of all those things really. I love my body and it's such a turn on when I'm with an FA. When I'm the biggest for a guy, especially when there's a significant difference, like 100lbs or more, it's just the thrill that being with me is probably going to be a totally different experience for him.

As far as the weight gain fantasy, I don't have one per say. I do enjoy feeding though and in fact there's a really hot scene in the newest chapter I'm writing that focuses on being fed a meal.

I love it. lol. All of it and I still say that being with an FA is totally different than being someone who really isn't.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:23 PM   #21
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree Misty, being with an FA really really is different than being with someone who isn't.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:37 PM   #22
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

I'd love to be someone's biggest, too. I dated (but didn't sleep with) a few non-FA types, and I was their biggest by about 200 lbs. But it's not the same as being the biggest for an FA, an experience I'd love to have someday for all the reasons Misty listed. Who else could possibly appreciate my abundance in the same way? I think I'd revel in it.
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:17 PM   #23
RangerLG

RangerLG has said some nice things

I can safely say my wife is my biggest, since she is the only woman I have been with. She was about 185 when we started dating almost 23 years ago. She's been as high as 315. I love every inch of her.
RangerLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:25 PM   #24
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've definitely been the biggest before. I'm not turned on by it myself, but I like knowing when it turns on the guy I'm with. My only issue with being the biggest by a lot is that in my experience (I can't emphasize this enough - I'm speaking from my own experience, NOT saying this is true for everyone!) men who have been with a woman my size before have an easier time putting the puzzle pieces together to make things happen. I wouldn't shun someone who was new at the whole thing - but if I know a guy's been with other women my size, I generally know the first time is probably going to be less complicated.

Again...my experience...my body...your mileage my vary by a lot or a little!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:51 PM   #25
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

I would estimate that the biggest girl I've been with was around 300 lbs. I've been with a couple of BBWs at that size and was not disappointed
More often, I've gone out with girls that fall into the chubby category and those times were just as memorable.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote