Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-16-2009, 10:30 PM   #26
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

My last ex was from my estimation about 220-250 pounds. I haven't done the mambo yet, but she's the first and only person I got to first base with (And arguably second).

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:42 PM   #27
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I've definitely been the biggest before. I'm not turned on by it myself, but I like knowing when it turns on the guy I'm with. My only issue with being the biggest by a lot is that in my experience (I can't emphasize this enough - I'm speaking from my own experience, NOT saying this is true for everyone!) men who have been with a woman my size before have an easier time putting the puzzle pieces together to make things happen. I wouldn't shun someone who was new at the whole thing - but if I know a guy's been with other women my size, I generally know the first time is probably going to be less complicated.

Again...my experience...my body...your mileage my vary by a lot or a little!

I totally agree, i always say i am not FA training wheels, while some people may like it, i personally, do not want to be anyones first...the reason?? i dont want to be the one to change their opinion for the negative although, i am sure (haha) that wouldnt happen...but if you havent been with a big girl like me before, you wont get far with me...I want a guy that knows his way around a fat girls body...

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:56 PM   #28
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The one i am with is my biggest and he is over 450. Prior to him, my ex (9 years) was my biggest at 240. So it is a real difference overall and i have to say as ffa it really overloads the senses but in a really good way.

When i am talking with him via phone or web, it doesn't register that he has over 200 pounds on me and i am able to communicate. However, when i see him in person my I.Q. totally drops...lol The funny thing is, out of shyness, I usually avoid guys half his size..
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:13 PM   #29
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

If we're talking sexual encounters, there's only been one and she's lower 200s I think.

If we're talking non-sex-but-physical fun, lower 300s.

If we're talking checking-someone-out-in-public, who knows!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:27 PM   #30
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've had partners who were 200-300+ None of it was ever bad for me. I will admit that currently being with an BBW FFA is the best thing ever for me personally. We just connect on so many levels. I tease her that she is only into me cause of my gravitational field We can be standing in line together at a buffet and next thing you know she is sucked into me heheh I love it. We just have a great time together no matter what we are doing. She is starting to catch on that I love watching her as much as she loves watching me.

Having real feelings and a total crush on the person your with is just awesome!

Kooooooooo
Old 02-17-2009, 02:40 PM   #31
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlethaBBW View Post
I think I'd revel in it.
There would be mutual revelling, I am certain.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:07 PM   #32
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's been a lot of years ago, and a relationship I'd rather forget, but I vaguely remember her saying she was an extreme pear shaped 415 lbs.

Wife of 12 years is an apple at around 350.

For me the issue of biggest (or or smallest) and shape are non issues...I just don't think in those terms.

At around 385 when both of those relationships began, and around 525 now, I'd say there is a good chance I'd be the biggest for both. But since neither would be considered FFAs, I don't think that was an issue for them.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 12:04 AM   #33
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Over 450, and I wouldn't say that I was at my "maximum" weight at all.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:51 AM   #34
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Cool thread idea

Gets me thinking though.... and I know this has probably been discussed multiple times in other threads but I thought I would write a quick response before I did a search of the boards! A far as Dimension FA members go, what is the 'ultimate' weight for them? Obviously that's a simplistic way of looking at things, and I recognise that everyone has different preferences and there can therefore be no average... but do you get what I mean? It's been a long day so sorry if I'm rambling.

I have progressively getting bigger and bigger as I get older, and I am definitely a BBW. I haven't weighed myself in a while though so cant put a number on it.

Anyway, one of my Exs was kinda big, but he was naturally a big solid guy so a lot of his weight was in muscle mass. I know that I am the biggest for some people who I have been with. And I'm cool with that!!
Old 02-19-2009, 07:22 AM   #35
C Side BBW Lover

C Side BBW Lover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesC Side BBW Lover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Biggest partner

The biggest gal I've ever been with was about 450 lb. After a long buildup and period of anticipation (even before I'd met this woman), it turned out to be a collosal disappointment, bordering on shock (due to the "logistics" and limitations, shall we say).

But I've been with a number of gals who are in 330-350 lb. range, and everything has been extremely satisfying with all of them. I have found that my desire to be with progressively bigger gals has grown over the years, but I guess everyone has their limits.
C Side BBW Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:33 PM   #36
alan_koenig

alan_koenig can now change their title

i've never "sealed the deal", so to speak, but two girls i've fooled around with have been pretty big. i would say 200-225ish.
alan_koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:35 AM   #37
squidgemonster
foolish FA

squidgemonster can now change their title

The biggest gal I've ever dated is my current girlfriend,she is around 510lbs with at least 100 of that in the belly,when seated I can just reach half way round ....sigh
squidgemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:26 PM   #38
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed

My girl is the biggest I've been with at around 380 and I love it. Like many here, as I've gotten older, my preferences have gotten for larger and larger women. She was flattered that she was my biggest and has no problems with it - in fact, I think it almost encourages her to want to get bigger.

Anyway, we're blissfully happy, and I love her to pieces. We'll see how things expand in the future.
A Bolder Boulder FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:50 PM   #39
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in

Sexually the biggest was between #380-400.Just cuddling & caressing closer to #450.Both were very nice in all manners of the word... I'm still friends with them both.There were other things that didn't let us stay together.None size related.I find that I'm adaptable.It's not the size that keeps things from happening.It's other things.I just know I always try my best to make the woman happy...
Old 02-22-2009, 09:23 PM   #40
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is a question I get from time to time. Most of the ladies from my youth with whom I was intimate never told me their weights, and out of respect for their feelings I never asked. I appreciated them all for their own special qualities behind closed doors, and just tried to work hard at pleasing them with the things any woman might like from a boyfriend. I can only guess...300lbs., maybe more.
Captain Save is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:34 PM   #41
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

The biggest/fattest girl I have been with was around 550lbs and I absolutely loved it.

Last edited by Russ2d; 02-22-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:39 AM   #42
pilotman

pilotman has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
In my past experiences online I've often spoke with men who claim to love fat women, but haven't had any/much experience with them sexually at all. I was thinking about starting a thread to ask why that is, but have decided to ask a different question.

Whats the biggest man/woman you've had a sexual experience with? Was it a one off or have you been lucky enough to have a string of (ss)bbw/bhm? Did your experience with a very large person live up to your expectations?

My question for people on the other side of the spectrum. Have you been someones biggest? Did this excite you or scare you? Do you feel sad/disappointed if someones biggest was way bigger or a fair bit smaller than you?

Yeah, random I know. I'm bored. lol
First, I am a 5' 7" 165# man. So I guess I am average. I do not call myself an FA as I do not like labels. I have always exclusively been attracted to large girls/women. I tried to hide it in my teenage years but I have been open in my preferences in my adulthood.

As for your question, the largest woman I have been with was near 500 pounds. We had a brief relationship. The sex was good for both of us. I enjoyed both giving and receiving oral with her. We enjoyed intercourse in multiple positions.
pilotman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:46 PM   #43
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was the biggest for my ex-boyfriend. I liked the idea that he found me attractive enough to "break his mold" and go with me full throttle. I know he found me sexy/attractive.....and I know he won't forget the good stuff he had with me

He told me about how some of his friends said things to him about my weight....and one night he tried to beat one of them up over it. That guy apologized to me later on and never said another word about my size again

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:51 PM   #44
StaySafeTonight
Awesome-Sauce.

StaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 club

My girlfriend (the only girl I've ever been with) is around 200 even. She is surprisingly slender, mostly because she is the exact some height as me (5'8" 1/2)

She possibly the most gorgeous woman I've seen and I loved it so much- but lately I've been craving a much larger size. I just wish sometimes there was a "FAT" button just like the "easy" button works for Staples.... *daydream and drool*
StaySafeTonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:10 PM   #45
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

The biggest guy ive been with was 6'3" and 350 pounds

The biggest girl ive been with was about 5'8" and about 180 pounds

Im 6'1" and 420 pounds.. big belly lol

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:26 PM   #46
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm always the biggest. I don't think men realise what they are getting into when they get with me, lol, but the sex is AWESOME.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:42 PM   #47
kronoman

kronoman can now change their title

Well, Im about 1.7 meters tall, and weight about 55 kg (that is like 120 pounds?) and I live in Argentina.
I have dated 3 or 4 big girls, one was a american girl, was taller and bigger than me, never knew her weight but was bigger than our club bouncers :P, other was my dearest ex gf, about 1.85 meters and 110 kg, dated for about 5 years
currently Im dating a girl that is thinner than me, and back in high school I had a big girl friend too, but here is pretty hard to get to know BBWs, most girls are very slim

I guess I fall in love for the personality, but I do prefer to date bigger girls

note : 1 pound ~= 0,46 kg I think, for conversions, so do kg * 2 to get a rought weight
kronoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:12 AM   #48
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoman View Post

note : 1 pound ~= 0,46 kg I think, for conversions, so do kg * 2 to get a rought weight
To get pounds from kg you multiply by 2.2 I believe. It's more than 2 though, I am sure of that.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:22 AM   #49
badmikey

badmikey has said some nice things

I'd have to say the largest woman I've been with was around 250-300. Myself I'm not very big. I did enjoy sex with her and have no problems having sex with another her size or larger. I've had women much smaller who where like dead fish in the bed, most plus size women I've been with are very much into sex and enjoy it more.
badmikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:47 AM   #50
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pretty sure I'm the biggest they've 'all' had. lol. That said, I've never been with an FA.