Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-28-2014, 08:04 PM   #176
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Biggest: 440lbs
Smallest: 440lbs.

Shut up, I have only ever been with one person! *dramatic sobbing*
That's to be proud of if you ask me
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 08:05 PM   #177
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

The biggest girl I've been with I say was over the 450lbs mark but I'm not 100% sure about that.
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 08:53 PM   #178
JMCGB
Let me feed you

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Roughly 400 I would say. She ended up having WLS and I am not sure what she is down to these days.
Old 01-28-2014, 10:50 PM   #179
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Biggest was 415 (so far )
Smallest was about 150
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:54 PM   #180
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Biggest was probably about close to about 540 or so. Second biggest about 470 atleast.

Smallest was about 190 or so.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:56 PM   #181
JonesT
Your's truly

JonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticedJonesT never has a post go unnoticed

Biggest was probably 450 or so. Smallest was maybe 100.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:58 AM   #182
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
If we're talking sexual encounters, there's only been one and she's lower 200s I think.

If we're talking non-sex-but-physical fun, lower 300s.

If we're talking checking-someone-out-in-public, who knows!
^^^ This quote if from 2009.

Changes: Heaviest 380-ish, Lightest 230-ish?
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:50 PM   #183
jafura

jafura has said some nice things

I had dated a woman that was 514# but later broke up. It was the best sex ever. Recently, reconnected with her after 4 years and she now weighs 664# and she just got better. I thought sex was great at her lower weight, well it just got better at her heaviest.
jafura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:04 PM   #184
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My biggest was a woman who was 5'2" and weighed 345 pounds. Wow! Unfortunately for me I found out this person, when she said "I'm divorced" meant "married and going through a divorce." As good as the sex was I felt we were starting on the wrong foot due to trust issues. It was an actual relationship, not just a sex spree. It was hard to part ways with her. Ironically she thought I was breaking up with her because she was fat.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 05:47 AM   #185
Lightning Man
Lover of Voluptuousness

Lightning Man can now change their title

Lightest, about 130 (a lady never tells) and heaviest about 420 (a lady never tells).
Old 02-09-2014, 05:57 AM   #186
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Man View Post
Lightest, about 130 (a lady never tells) and heaviest about 420 (a lady never tells).
I don't even know what my lightest was. One thing about it, it's all the bigger ones whose memories stay with me. Before I began pursuing bigger girls exclusively I remember being blown away by them whenever I'd be with one in between smaller girls.

The cliche is "fat girls try harder." That's a load of garbage. The truth is they're just better!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:38 AM   #187
owengerrard

owengerrard has said some nice things

Biggest 590lb, the sex was awesome. Her belly button was so deep, we both enjoyed belly button sex. Smallest 320lbs, unfortunately only a one night stand. I've seen her around and she looks slightly bigger.
owengerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:44 PM   #188
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

I too have had pretty limited experience. My first GF was maybe 180 (she used to refer to when she "weighed 200" as a threshold she never wanted to return to). My next GF was tall and a bit plump but not really a BBW - maybe 160. The woman who became my wife was about 170 and is now certainly the heaviest I've ever been with. I don't know her exact weight but I'd estimate about 250. Not huge totals, but I'm really quite happy this way Plus she has steadily gained throughout our 20-year relationship. Unlike the other two, she was/is a real foodie and I think I could see the potential for that right from the start.
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:18 PM   #189
DrFeedWell

DrFeedWell can now change their title
Default Biggest and smallest

My biggest was somewhere between 720-750 at 5'6. It was heaven! Fantastic sex life! Too bad it didn't work out because of non-weight related issue.

My smallest was 100 pounds at 5'0, by the end of the relationship she was up to 190ish. Go figure!
DrFeedWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 07:24 PM   #190
pagan22

pagan22 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespagan22 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My husband and I never really discussed this topic before, but I'll have to ask him. :-) At my heaviest I was around 350# before we met. Now I'm maintaining 300-315. My husband is gaining and is upwards of 320-330. He's the biggest guy I've ever been with, but it's not just the size of him that makes the sex and sexual attraction so amazing. His size is just wonderful to cuddle to. :-)
Old 04-05-2014, 12:57 PM   #191
slocodico

slocodico has said some nice things

Biggest 540, smallest 170
slocodico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:03 PM   #192
greyhound3378

greyhound3378 has said some nice things
Default Smallest and biggest

My wife. When we met 122, and now 304!
greyhound3378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:03 PM   #193
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

The biggest woman that I have slept with was maybe 300-320. The smallest was maybe 150-175.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:34 AM   #194
devinprater

devinprater can now change their title

Gosh, you guys have had some amazing experiences. I am a virgin, not by choice. I've cuddled with a girl that's around 220 or so, which really wasn't big enough for me. I broke up with her because she was really mean.
devinprater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 11:04 PM   #195
RegalQH

RegalQH can now change their title

This is me with my ex who was the biggest I've been with. Believe it or not, I actually never did ask her what she weighed, as she definitely wasn't "into" being fat. I always assumed it was somewhere in the 300+ lb range though, not sure what you guys would guess. She was definitely very evenly proportioned and very sexy .

Attachment 115078
RegalQH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:50 AM   #196
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Um, did you ask her permission to post pictures of her and her friends/family on a public website? Never mind a public forum dedicated to fat acceptance when you have stated that she didn't like the idea of being bigger?

I wouldn't like a picture of me and my family to be put up on an 'acne lovers' forum without my permission.

Just saying.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote