Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default RuPaul's Drag Race

Has anyone seen this show yet? I'm catching it for the first time tonight and I must say, I love it....

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:37 PM   #2
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

i saw 1/2 of one the other night...it was awesome! rupaul is still gorgeous! the contestants had to do a show and lip sync to one of destiny child's former singers new songs...

i won't tell ya who got booted off...but yeah, she really needed to go.

i can't wait to see the next one...

although i am totally jealous that all those guys have better legs than most gals i know...
bobbleheaddoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:55 PM   #3
hollyfo
dead sweat in my teeth.

hollyfo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshollyfo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

best show ever!
hollyfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:00 PM   #4
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been watching it from the beginning but never got around to posting about it yet. I like the show, but what is up with the lighting, etc.? It is so bright and shiny sometimes and the camera is so "fuzzy" that I can't see that well. I know they are men in drag, fuzzing up the picture isn't going to make me think they're women!
But the show is fun and some of those guys look better as women than I ever could!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote