Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 02-18-2009, 07:31 AM   #1
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Smile Mature BBW ??

Tried the search but nothing came up.
So I am curious any mature BBW on this site besides myself.
Late forties early fifties in age , anyone ?
Myself I am 49 yrs.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:08 AM   #2
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm 48 but I certainly would not say I'm mature.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:26 PM   #3
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

All age groups are represented in force. Age is relative anyway. When I was 20, 25-year-olds looked like "older women." Now, someone your age looks like a kid to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
Myself I am 49 yrs.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:26 PM   #4
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As Conrad said, we really span the ages here... which is great.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #5
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am a couple days short of 46, but can't really call myself mature by any means.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:16 PM   #6
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Myself I am 49 yrs.
Orchid.

I am getting a little "long in the tooth" at 57. There are a few DIMMERS older than me too. And, I totally agree with Sandie and PamelaLois in that I'm not sure about the mature part tho. Welcome to DIMs anyway.

Last edited by moore2me; 02-18-2009 at 10:19 PM.
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 03:43 AM   #7
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

49 but a mere slip of a girl here...hahaha, dont fall over laughing...

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:01 AM   #8
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

46 here, 47 in May, maturity eh who needs it.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:08 AM   #9
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

44 here, and only feel mature when I find out that some of my chat friends' parents are younger than me.

Where in Europe are you? I'm in Scotland.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:18 AM   #10
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default A Guy's Opinion

Sorry to step into a girl's thread, but I couldn't resist
giving my opinion and observations. Mature BBW,
over 50, are some of the most exciting women I've
ever known. 40 or 50 sounds like a good age to
start "Mature BBW" designation. Being an SSBHM,
myself, I love how the fat under our skin keeps us
BBP from being wrinkled, even over age 50.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:24 AM   #11
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Smile mature BBW women

about mature BBW women
now this one is not from me
I am just passing it on
mature BBW women are like mature wine to be enjoyed by connaisseurs

(I had to look the term up when I was told sort of term used to describe
mostly food wines which are to be enjoyed and are pleasing to the senses

mind you who told me I can not divulge I plead the 5th on that one
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:49 AM   #12
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

There are plenty of us older women (and men) around here. As to maturity? Well you noticed that most don't own up to that, myself included. I'm 55 and love playing Guitar Hero with my grandson and his friends. It keeps me young.

Welcome to Dimensions, Orchid!
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:52 AM   #13
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm 42. Probably not mature enough for the big leagues in many people's minds. I received a nice tid bit in the mail last week though that may tickle a few fancies. It's been attributed to Andy Rooney of CBS but it was actually written by this guy named Frank Kaiser:

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few
reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask,
'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around
whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually
more interesting.

Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you
at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if
you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can
get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what
it's like to be unappreciated.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a
woman over 40.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her
younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you
are a jerk, if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder
where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately,
it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman
over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of
himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for
free? Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against
marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig
just to get a little sausage!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:13 AM   #14
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default All True

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I'm 42. Probably not mature enough for the big leagues in many people's minds. I received a nice tid bit in the mail last week though that may tickle a few fancies. It's been attributed to Andy Rooney of CBS but it was actually written by this guy named Frank Kaiser:
.....snipped.......
Hahaha! That's great stuff, Lilly. Mature beauty goes a lot
deeper than just outward appearance. Intellect,
knowledge, wisdom, and character are where
true beauty lies.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:18 AM   #15
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Hahaha! That's great stuff, Lilly. Mature beauty goes a lot
deeper than just outward appearance. Intellect,
knowledge, wisdom, and character are where
true beauty lies.
There's beauty to be found everywhere Edgar. I just found the post amusing.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 02-19-2009, 06:33 PM   #16
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
49 but a mere slip of a girl here...hahaha, dont fall over laughing...

No way you are 49....now tell the truth......you don't look anywhere NEAR 49....

I'm 40....but tend to act 13

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:49 PM   #17
Falcon
Head Blade user

Falcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized rep

Quote:

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few
reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask,
'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around
whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually
more interesting.

Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you
at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if
you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can
get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what
it's like to be unappreciated.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a
woman over 40.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her
younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you
are a jerk, if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder
where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately,
it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman
over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of
himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for
free? Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against
marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig
just to get a little sausage!
Thank you. I saw this thread and knew I wanted to post Andy Rooney's comments -- and you beat me to it.

He absolutely nails it, doesn't he? It's not in your post here but he also said (and I'm paraphrasing) that a woman over 40 knows how to wear red lipstick. On her, it looks sensational -- on a younger woman it looks rather silly.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:20 PM   #18
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am 54, born in 1954 and I am a tiny bit mature. BUT then, I have been told that even as a child I acted older than my age! LOL!
Hugs and welcome, Kara

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:25 PM   #19
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm 46. Still juicy.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:30 PM   #20
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Will be 47 in August. I do need to get my eyes checked. I have been doing the head back and item out in front of me for a while now.

Hi, Orchid.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:12 PM   #21
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Myself I am 49 yrs.
As most of you know, Old Ho Ho is 71 years old. Mrs Ho Ho, while vastly younger, is still in the mature range of which you speak. Jokingly, I have called her my Chickie-Poo for years, not out of condescension, but to emphasize that, in my eyes, she is and will be forever young. (She will affect a bit of pique at this, at times, but only until I remind her that the next stage would be hennie-poo.)

But that bit of silliness is just prologue.

I just e-mailed a well-known Shakespearean quote to Mrs Ho Ho (on this, her birthday. I added this comment:

"The wisdom of our elders! Shakespeare knew well that real beauty does not end at 30, nor 40, nor 50, nor ever, as long as the heart still loves."

The passage referred to is, of course, this:

"Shall I compare thee to a Summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And Summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And oft' is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd:
But thy eternal Summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
Nor shall Death brag thou wanderest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest:

So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee."

William Shakespeare - Sonnet #18

I will have a bit more to say on this topic of maturity in a later post.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:36 PM   #22
Rosi

Rosi can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRosi can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love it!! lol...

I am 43 myself, but like everyone else don't feel very mature most of the time. lol

I hope all is well Lilly!!
Old 02-22-2009, 07:15 AM   #23
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosi View Post
I love it!! lol...

I am 43 myself, but like everyone else don't feel very mature most of the time. lol

I hope all is well Lilly!!
Gawd I miss you girl.

@~;~~
Old 02-22-2009, 02:59 PM   #24
Rosi

Rosi can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRosi can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Miss you too!!!! btw, we are planning a trip up this summer. I haven't worked out the details yet, but when I do I'll let you know.

Quote:
Gawd I miss you girl.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:25 PM   #25
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

I am 49 and I prefer to be thought of as more experienced : )

William

Quote:
Myself I am 49 yrs.
William is offline   Reply With Quote