Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-25-2009, 04:03 AM   #226
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm almost done ripping my 200+ Grateful Dead albums onto my computer... Imma fill up my iPod with Dead Lossless Goodness~ .... just a dozen or so more....
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:25 AM   #227
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

is just me or is this a sexy Bhm/ffa friendly song...

Scream...by Timbaland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iLDIj0pDHk
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:43 PM   #228
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lil Kim-Queen Bitch has been on repeat...it's so awesome and ridiculous as hell.

"Lyrically, I dust em, off like Pledge
Hit hard like sledge-hammers, bitch with that platinum grammer
I am a diamond cluster hustler
Queen bitch, supreme bitch
Kill a nigga for my nigga by any means bitch
Murder scene bitch
Clean bitch, disease free bitch"

"Bet I wet cha like hurricanes and typhoons
Got buffoons eatin my pussy while I watch cartoons"

Last edited by WhiteHotRazor; 05-30-2009 at 04:55 PM.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:56 PM   #229
bigsteve

bigsteve has said some nice things

Im currently thrashing an air guitar to guns and roses.

Last edited by bigsteve; 05-30-2009 at 11:56 PM. Reason: spelling
bigsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:24 PM   #230
california_august

california_august has said some nice things

Listening to: Operation Ivy - Bad Town
Old 05-31-2009, 08:14 PM   #231
Archangel_257

Archangel_257 can now change their title

I am on a Kanye West kick. Also, I have been volunteering with really sweet kids who love hip hop, so the van radio is always on that and I am getting addicted to songs like Echo by Gorilla Zoe and Remember Me by T.I. and Mary J Blige.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." --Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Archangel_257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:37 PM   #232
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The new Týr album is amazing
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:39 PM   #233
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Also, the new 311 is really good
Old 06-01-2009, 08:50 AM   #234
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Still obsessing over the new Metric... it is absolutely unbelievable!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:33 PM   #235
vavolff

vavolff can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvavolff can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Im currently on another old school punk kick so lots of DRI, The Germs, Black Flag, The Misfits, TSOL, The Vandals ... you get the idea lol
Old 06-05-2009, 06:44 PM   #236
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've always had a soft spot for The The

http://www.imeem.com/woofthis/music/...cted-12-remix/
Old 06-06-2009, 05:33 AM   #237
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Pendulum, Lots of Pendulum

... Lots of Loud Pendulum!
Old 06-06-2009, 11:01 AM   #238
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

New Mars Volta is bowdown-worthy
Old 06-06-2009, 03:56 PM   #239
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Because I always seem to find some fake people trying to play games

Fake It - Seether

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j2DHUw8SZg
Old 06-06-2009, 04:07 PM   #240
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pitchfork is playing a new track by Grizzly Bear called, "while you wait for the others". I rather like it.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 04:26 AM   #241
Creepy
Beer Snob

Creepy can now change their title
Thumbs up

I'm in a Tull-mood. Aqualung, Heavy Horses and of course Minstrel is spinning in my player.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:25 AM   #242
The Cookie Faerie

The Cookie Faerie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThe Cookie Faerie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Spinning through these songs:
Nightwish's Amaranth
Loreena Mckennitt's Marrakesh Night Market
and Epica's Feint.
The Cookie Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 03:01 PM   #243
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cookie Faerie View Post
Spinning through these songs:
Nightwish's Amaranth
Loreena Mckennitt's Marrakesh Night Market
and Epica's Feint.
I love Loreena!
Old 06-07-2009, 05:25 PM   #244
The Cookie Faerie

The Cookie Faerie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThe Cookie Faerie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I love Loreena!
Hardly anyone I know knows about Loreena Mckennitt. I'm repping you for that!
Old 06-07-2009, 05:55 PM   #245
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cookie Faerie View Post
Hardly anyone I know knows about Loreena Mckennitt. I'm repping you for that!
Haha, I'm definitely returning the favour
To be fair, I learned about her from a really folksy guy who works with me at the record store. He's introduced me to sooo much good music!
Old 06-09-2009, 03:57 PM   #246
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Playground Love by Air

http://www.imeem.com/artists/air/mus...gordon-tracks/

just because I like melancholy music from time to time.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:21 PM   #247
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Checking in to give love to the new Mos Def album "The Ecstatic"

Really good stuff
Old 06-11-2009, 08:45 AM   #248
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

City & Colour - Save Your Scissors
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:26 PM   #249
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Here's some 90s love:

Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money in My Hand
Seven Mary Three - Water's Edge
Seven Mary Three - Cumbersome
The Primitives - Crash ('95 Mix) ...I know it was made in the 80s but this is the '95 mix
Old 06-11-2009, 03:48 PM   #250
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Just got my Unleashed - Immortal Glory Box set!

10 CDs of Death Metal gooooooodness~

Tags
fat music