Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-05-2015, 08:36 AM   #2551
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

He's just amazing. One of the most under-rated artists out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Yay! Delighted that it could provide you with aural and metaphorical solace. Day made

What a brilliant song. It reminded me of my favourite Anne of Green Gables quote: “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 02:42 PM   #2552
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just discovered this song. Simply too gosh-darn lovely not to share ^^

ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 02:47 PM   #2553
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow i love that! Especially as her voice trips lightly along the fast bits
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 10:24 AM   #2554
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey Monday morning, how's it going?

Morning Phase - Beck

Old 06-18-2015, 10:05 AM   #2555
Surlysomething

Right in the feelings.
Old 07-01-2015, 08:03 PM   #2556
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmmm I didn't check all 100 pages of songs posted. I doubt I'm the first person to think this song fits.

dwesterny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:38 AM   #2557
Surlysomething

This is such a damn fine album.

The Healing Game - Van Morrison
Old 09-03-2015, 04:35 PM   #2558
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 09-05-2015, 12:49 PM   #2559
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

On a Pink Floyd kick today.

If you survive till to 2005...

Green is the colour, I just do like old Floyd so much. Maybe that's why this comes to mind.

Notice the similarity of the bass to the Dr. Who theme song
Old 09-25-2015, 01:24 PM   #2560
Surlysomething

The new Ryan Adams TS album, 1989, is great. So loving it.

I'm not a Taylor Swift fan, but these are really well done songs. I do give her props for having writing credits on all of them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images.jpg (8.5 KB, 158 views)
Old 09-27-2015, 10:05 PM   #2561
Canes5xChamps

Canes5xChamps has said some nice things

Still listening to classic rock i.e. Led Zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix. Ask this same question in 5, 10 or 20 years or on my last day on earth, the answer will never change. Thank God.
Canes5xChamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 08:31 PM   #2562
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Harry Chapin
Old 10-22-2015, 10:14 AM   #2563
Surlysomething

New Adele November 20th!
Old 10-22-2015, 04:02 PM   #2564
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Because we need a little baby Groot dancing in our lives.

Old 10-23-2015, 07:57 AM   #2565
Surlysomething

New Adele!

First song released for her new album 25 that will be out Nov. 20.

It's gorgeous and oh so her.
Old 10-30-2015, 06:45 AM   #2566
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Not a much of a fan of youtube fan created videos but I like the song.

Old 11-02-2015, 12:28 PM   #2567
Duskfall73

Duskfall73 has said some nice things

Started off with Cyclone Temple and now listening to Heathen
Duskfall73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 07:29 AM   #2568
Tubbyduck
Quack! I mean hello. :P

Tubbyduck has said some nice things

Yo peeps! Have some Extreme - Money(In God we trust)
https://youtu.be/HmwCrSADUMY?list=PLA8DBF1664D74D320

I kind of woke up to this today.
Tubbyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 07:45 PM   #2569
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Old 11-12-2015, 08:00 PM   #2570
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Listen to it once and try understand the lyrics. Then listen to it again with the white text lyrics below highlighted. Pretty interesting how precisely he can mumble.

Unsealed
On a porch a letter sat
Then you said I want to leave it again
Once I saw him
On a beach of weathered sand
And on the sand I want to leave it again
On a weekend want to wish it all way
And they called an I said an I want what
I said an I call out again
And the reason oughta leave her calm I know
I said I know what I wear that a box or the bag
Oh yeah can you see them?
Out on the porch
Ah, but they don't wave
I see them
Round the front way, yeah
And I know and I know
I don't want to stay
Make me cry
I see
I don't know there's something else
I want to drum it all away
An I said
"I don't, I don't know whether I was the boxer or the bag"
Oh yeah can you see them?
Out on the porch
Ah, but they don't wave
I see them
Round the front way, yeah
And I know and I know
Old 11-14-2015, 09:17 PM   #2571
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's a Katatonia night...

MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 01:47 AM   #2572
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Syd Barrett - Effervescing Elephant

Old 12-09-2015, 07:22 PM   #2573
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 12:01 AM   #2574
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 12-18-2015, 12:25 AM   #2575
swamptoad
Berry Good!

Tags
fat music