Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-03-2009, 11:27 PM   #276
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Oh believe me, I do. I was a teenager in the 90's - I've been subjected to his full line of crap.
Guilty pleasure... what can I say?
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 12:09 PM   #277
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Guilty pleasure... what can I say?
I've got some equally bad ones

(used to be a big 2 Unlimited fan....)
Old 07-07-2009, 03:10 PM   #278
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Heard the new Megadeth and Alice In Chains singles today and god do they both fecking rock .

My top 2 must have albums this year so far.

Megadeth - Headcrusher

Alice In Chains - A Looking In View
Old 07-08-2009, 09:47 AM   #279
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

NEW DEATH BY STEREO!

This is one of my personal guilty pleasures.

Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:24 PM   #280
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I got the new All Time Low album, Nothing Personal, and have been relistenign to my All-American Rejects stuff. Yeah, it's my personal favorite style of music.

Also, I love 80's music even though I wasn't born then. It's just good stuff.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:18 AM   #281
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bon Jovi, baby. Reminds me of a time when all I did in the summer was head to the pool down the street to lay in the sun and goof off in the water with all my g/f's and cute boys. We were so tan and young. Walking in bathing suits and flip flops without a care to get Slurpees. Teasing the boys with our skimpy suits.

Good times.
I'm totally in the way-back machine lately.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:10 PM   #282
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ice Cube - "It Was a Good Day"

Recently made its way back into my rotation, and I seriously cannot get enough of it.

Perfect summer jam.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:19 PM   #283
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Superstition - Stevie Wonder

Old 07-22-2009, 11:08 AM   #284
Surlysomething

Bowie

Oh You Pretty Things

'nuff said.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:35 PM   #285
ThatIsThat

ThatIsThat does more than just post hot picsThatIsThat does more than just post hot picsThatIsThat does more than just post hot pics

Every You Every Me - Placebo

Good 90's stuff
ThatIsThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:47 PM   #286
scorpioinco
What's meant to be, will

scorpioinco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesscorpioinco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesscorpioinco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Dear God I hate these threads, not in a manner that I don't like them but my musical tastes are so broad it's hard for me to even imagine posting 25 bands or songs let alone one or two. I recently lost another harddrive full of nothing but music. 60 gigs of aural ectasy, luckily it was only about half of what I own. I have an 8 gig zune but it feels so restrictive to me that I must pick and choose only 8 gigs of music that I almost don't enjoy listening as my tastes from moment to moment vary. Yeah I know poor poor me, lol. There are really only two categoies of music I dont listen to, county and countyesque music like bluegrass <shudder> and Jazz. But I suppose the majority of my listening today has been:

Dawn of Ashes
When in rome - The promise... shaddap, I grew up in the 80's and think the music rocks, so sue me.
Type O Negative
Gnarles Barkley
House of Pain
Moby
Mobb Deep
Ill Bill
Jeremih
Faith no more
Gwar (just redownloaded the entire discography yay!)
Five finger death punch
Prodigy
Benassi Bros.
Danzig
Alicia Keys
Jason Mraz
Silversun pickups
and Stavinsky when im drawing or being creative.

Slightly offtopic, anyone else got a Zune and wanna expand their social network?
Old 07-25-2009, 07:24 PM   #287
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

New RX Bandits!! Still not as good as The Resignation though.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:08 PM   #288
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In kind of a bummer mood so:

http://new.music.yahoo.com/green-day...reams--8676023
Old 07-27-2009, 09:00 AM   #289
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

I've been re-building my metal collection slowly but surely through a few awesome friends....so it's been alot of what I've been listening to lately.

Sepultura
Hatebreed
Static X
Kittie
Disturbed
Diecast
Killswitch Engage
Damageplan
Pantera
Arch Enemy

And some rap...just a teeny bit

Eminem
Z-Trip
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:34 AM   #290
Surlysomething

Heart

(it's ok to judge, I can handle it)
Old 07-28-2009, 09:45 AM   #291
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just watched a documentary about the origins of black metal; it had interviews with members of Mayhem, Darkthrone, Emperor, Carpathian Forest, etc....so now I've busted out all those albums, plus Burzum, of course

Side note: when this was filmed, Varg Vikernes was still in prison for Řystein Aarseth's murder. Wouldn't mind seeing that guy interviewed now, as I hear he's out on parole.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:12 PM   #292
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Manchester Orchestra is pwning me right now
Old 07-28-2009, 01:11 PM   #293
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I just watched a documentary about the origins of black metal; it had interviews with members of Mayhem, Darkthrone, Emperor, Carpathian Forest, etc....so now I've busted out all those albums, plus Burzum, of course

Side note: when this was filmed, Varg Vikernes was still in prison for Řystein Aarseth's murder. Wouldn't mind seeing that guy interviewed now, as I hear he's out on parole.
Yep, Varg is out... he has kids now o.o... weird huh?

He is working on a new album right now too...

Whats the documentary called? id love to see that... man those are some awesome albums

You ever read Lords of Chaos?
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:13 PM   #294
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Heart

(it's ok to judge, I can handle it)
No judging!

Heart are awesome~
Old 07-28-2009, 01:33 PM   #295
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
Yep, Varg is out... he has kids now o.o... weird huh?

He is working on a new album right now too...

Whats the documentary called? id love to see that... man those are some awesome albums

You ever read Lords of Chaos?
Never read it, but if it's about black metal I'm sure it would go over well. The doc is called Once Upon a Time in Norway (2007, English subtitled). I used to date a Norwegian and picked up a bit of the language, so it was a challenge to try to understand without reading the subtitles

How much do you want to bet that Varg's children end up murdering other children and then burning a church?
Old 07-28-2009, 01:56 PM   #296
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Quote:
Never read it, but if it's about black metal I'm sure it would go over well. The doc is called Once Upon a Time in Norway (2007, English subtitled). I used to date a Norwegian and picked up a bit of the language, so it was a challenge to try to understand without reading the subtitles

How much do you want to bet that Varg's children end up murdering other children and then burning a church?
Awesome, Imma check it out!
Old 07-31-2009, 12:31 AM   #297
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm lovin Miss Kittin's "Frank Sinatra"

chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:38 AM   #298
ESPN Cutie
Missing the South.

ESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Right Now I'm Loving ...

Songs:
"Boots On" ~ Randy Houser (country)

CDs:
"Here With Me" ~ Holly Williams (country/folk)
"Bible Belt" - Diane Birch (soul/folk)
"Quiet Nights" ~ Diana Krall (vocal jazz)
"My One & Only Thrill" ~ Melody Gardot (vocal jazz)
"The Fray" ~ The Fray (piano pop-rock)

Last edited by ESPN Cutie; 07-31-2009 at 12:41 AM.
ESPN Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:52 AM   #299
ESPN Cutie
Missing the South.

ESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewB View Post
Has anyone ever listened to John Barry? He's got some lovely tracks on film scores; one I'm listening to right now is Dusk at Piz Gloria, from the On Her Majesty's Secret Service soundtrack.
I'm so in love with you right now! I am a total Bond Girl - I own all 22 movies - and OHMSS is my fav.

I know all of the "Bond experts" hate Lazenby, hate OHMSS, but I loved George and this movie. And it has some of the BEST double entendres in all of the Bonds.
ESPN Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:37 AM   #300
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want to shake my fat ass to Simian Mobile Disco's Hustler
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fat music