Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-31-2009, 04:13 AM   #301
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I want to shake my fat ass to Simian Mobile Disco's Hustler
ummm I want to watch that!
Old 08-04-2009, 01:44 PM   #302
Starsshine

Starsshine can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryRVA View Post
I've been re-building my metal collection slowly but surely through a few awesome friends....so it's been alot of what I've been listening to lately.

Sepultura
Hatebreed
Static X
Kittie
Disturbed
Diecast
Killswitch Engage
Damageplan
Pantera
Arch Enemy

And some rap...just a teeny bit

Eminem
Z-Trip

Ohhh I like the StaticX and Disturbed part..

a little hair/black/death/speed/industrial/viking metal, some J-rock, celtic, neo-folk and neo-medieval, Irish, Rock, Cyber goth, dark wave, batcave, classical, goth crossover, gothabilly...
so a wide taste :P according to me :P
Starsshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:22 PM   #303
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just saw Incubus tonight at the festival pier in Philly. What a great show.

Incubus - "Idiot Box" is my recommendation in honor of it.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:42 PM   #304
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was going to hardcore slag the Incubus love but we all like so many things that it's not really fair.

But Incubus?

Glad you enjoyed the show though, NG.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:50 PM   #305
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I see no reason to hate on Incubus. They put on a quality show.

I like S.C.I.E.N.C.E. more than anything else they've ever done, but I fail to see how they'd garner such a response?

They're pretty well-received, so I'd consider you in the minority on that one.

Oh well...

Old 08-10-2009, 06:32 AM   #306
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Listening to the album Actors In A Play by Mindgames right now its Absolutely Amazing~

Anyone into Progressive Rock should give them a listen if you haven't before!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:55 AM   #307
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
I see no reason to hate on Incubus. They put on a quality show.

I like S.C.I.E.N.C.E. more than anything else they've ever done, but I fail to see how they'd garner such a response?

They're pretty well-received, so I'd consider you in the minority on that one.

Oh well...

Haha. Talk to anyone in the 'indie' music business and they'll agree with me. And I wasn't mean so I don't know why you were snotty about it.
Old 08-15-2009, 06:28 AM   #308
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default how chicken got her groove back

This made me a fan of Lady Gaga...Poker face (acoustic-live)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwdXnlvUe3I

Which i found because i was looking for this song

Kid Cudi...Make her Say
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ9pl4sKC3c

But my song search started because of this song

J Dilla.....Two can win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A87Wb...DD0D42&index=0

Then lead me to Q-tip's ...Move...which J Dilla producedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TBJdYSGqps

Then i had to listen to Common's...Universal Mind Controlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr17x...eature=channel

Then i had to chill out and get back to work with
Slum Village's....Do our Thang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bml6i...om=PL&index=55

Well boys and girls ***puts sneakers on...and sweater** I hope you had fun today in Miss Chicken Legs music video neighborhood
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:05 AM   #309
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

All my indie fans,

check out The xx - xx

Great, great album
Old 08-16-2009, 03:56 PM   #310
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i like whatever this is

http://www.youtube.com/user/ladystarlightnyc

but a Escapist said "thats not music, i've had better music come out of my ass."

well..pooh

i like it

Old 08-20-2009, 12:29 PM   #311
Surlysomething

Jay-Z - Do U Wanna Ride?
Old 08-20-2009, 02:04 PM   #312
rockabelly
Have Belly, Will Travel

rockabelly can now change their title

Stray Cats, 80s hits, anything New Romantic, Ramones, Clash, techno, house, Ministry, Front 242, NIN, add a splash of Salsa. Sprinkle in some vintage blues, swing jive (a la Big Mama Thornton, Louis Jordan, Louis Prima, etc) It's kind of hard for me to choose a style of music.
rockabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:07 AM   #313
Horseman

Horseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'll tell ya who has me absolutely mesmerized right now: This unsigned South Korean kid on YouTube. Seriously.

Sungha Jung. Won't even be 13 until Sept. 2. Fingerstyle guitarist. Holy effin' cow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0N4SkIsV48

That probably isn't even my favorite song of his, it's just one most people will recognize and what is playing at the time.

The kid has more than 200 videos on YouTube. And his own Web site (http://www.sunghajung.com/xe/home). But apparently no record contract. I do not know how.

I'm going to be listening to him as I go to sleep. And a whole lot tomorrow, too. I'm just floored.
Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:25 AM   #314
Surlysomething

The Long Road

one of the most beautiful songs ever...

I was fortunate to see the most amazing Nusrat Fateh Ali Kahn sing on his last visit to Vancouver before he passed away. Truly one of the most amazing musical experiences i've ever had.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:17 PM   #315
Surlysomething

Drive-by Truckers - Brighter Than Creation's Dark
Old 08-21-2009, 07:13 PM   #316
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Drive-by Truckers - Brighter Than Creation's Dark
Awesome band~

My Dad got me into this band after raving about them after seeing them a couple of times ^.^!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:45 PM   #317
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

The Flaming Lips - "Fight Test"

or pretty much anything off of "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots"
Old 09-03-2009, 05:50 PM   #318
rockabelly
Have Belly, Will Travel

rockabelly can now change their title
Default Cancion del mariachi

I was singing this song today. I love this movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu4Hn...eature=related
rockabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:11 PM   #319
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For once I'm actually bored as hell with every disc I own.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:38 PM   #320
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've gone really dramatic and made Requiem For A Dream my new theme song.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:11 AM   #321
chicken legs
yawn

This song, Strangers on a Train is so sexy chill and here is the Burlesque BBW video version

Old 09-13-2009, 12:15 AM   #322
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabelly View Post
I was singing this song today. I love this movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu4Hn...eature=related
AWWww that made me want to fix my guitar ..
Old 09-13-2009, 04:28 AM   #323
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

well ever since i heard seethers cover of careless whisper i can't get it out of my head. i must listen to it a couple times a day.

never gets old
Old 09-13-2009, 11:18 AM   #324
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
For once I'm actually bored as hell with every disc I own.
Same here! And no new stuff is impressing me, either.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #325
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
All my indie fans,

check out The xx - xx

Great, great album
How I agree with you - I second this! Stripped back, and I love the female/male vocals.

Lady B xXx

Tags
fat music