Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-13-2009, 04:58 AM   #76
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Morning listening:

This song is just...whoo, she's the queen for reason.
If there's one woman that can melt my cold dead heart it's Aretha

Aretha Franklin - One Step Ahead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cIWu5m8UmA
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:32 AM   #77
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

White soul boys Hall & Oates

You Make My Dreams Come True
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 03:51 PM   #78
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Santana - Winning (1981) before that Rob Thomas crap
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:33 PM   #79
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Today, I think I listened to every version of Zombie Nation ever recorded.

NB. the stompy ones were best.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:02 AM   #80
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm listening to my Pandora stations
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:21 AM   #81
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Every time I dieeee
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:54 PM   #82
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

I saw this for the first time today
Old 03-15-2009, 07:24 PM   #83
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post
i love Bjork's debut album..well all her stuff actually

I can relate to that song..lol
Old 03-15-2009, 07:40 PM   #84
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post

I haven't seen this in ages! She has a lot of really cool videos.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:49 PM   #85
Kbbig
Rock Star/Contortionist

Kbbig can now change their title

Zero by Yeah Yeah Yeahs is an absolute electro rock kick. Their new album is pretty darn good the whole way through. A little bit of Ben Folds and U2 recently as well.
Kbbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:17 AM   #86
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Can't get enough of Slayer and Testament they rock my world!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:30 AM   #87
uttw56

uttw56 has said some nice things

my morning jacket.
uttw56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:49 AM   #88
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Today I have mostly been listening to Rage Against The Machine and Wolves in the Throne Room

... and I have wrecked my hands playing bass along with these songs, worth it though~
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:01 PM   #89
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Decemberists all day long~!
Old 03-16-2009, 06:33 PM   #90
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkOrange View Post
Decemberists all day long~!
Oh yessss
Are you excited for their new album?
Old 03-16-2009, 06:40 PM   #91
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am now! haha
Old 03-16-2009, 07:07 PM   #92
Esther
Queen Black Acid

I haven't heard it yet; I have a feeling it's going to be late because it's supposed to be coming out on the 24th and we still don't have it in the store I work at. But I'm very excited for it!
Old 03-16-2009, 07:47 PM   #93
fat_viking_bloke

fat_viking_bloke can now change their title
Default bloody goddess she is!

I'm loving a bit of pj harvey and air at the moment. PJ Harvey makes me weak at the knees man. white chalk is my favourite album, pleasantly gloomy. Justice, Simian mobile disco, digitalism, tiga, soulwax, tv on the radio, the knife. Is there anyone out there who likes any of these artists?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC4lOdiV2jk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zo1-XlazvY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqa-_...om=PL&index=12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7OBAL09P30
Old 03-16-2009, 08:02 PM   #94
chicken legs
yawn

I became aware of PJ Harvey after the cover done in the movie Strange Days
by Juliet Lewis..plus her dress was kick ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxaAw...eature=related
Old 03-16-2009, 09:23 PM   #95
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I haven't heard it yet; I have a feeling it's going to be late because it's supposed to be coming out on the 24th and we still don't have it in the store I work at. But I'm very excited for it!
Yeah Crane Wife was really hit and miss, there were some songs I was just bleh about, but some really good ones too Hope this one is great! hehe.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:53 PM   #96
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My son has me hooked on Modest Mouse:

http://www.modestmousemusic.com/ (music starts automatically when you enter the site, so be warned - it plays an entire cd)

And I'm looking forward to seeing this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009...se-music-video

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:59 PM   #97
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
My son has me hooked on Modest Mouse:

http://www.modestmousemusic.com/ (music starts automatically when you enter the site, so be warned - it plays an entire cd)

And I'm looking forward to seeing this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009...se-music-video
wow Heath Ledger directed stuff...i love him..rip
Old 03-17-2009, 08:06 AM   #98
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Been listening to Paramore today... yup, I love this band
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:12 PM   #99
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Induldging in some Daniel Johnston today. If you don't know him, you should. He's brillaint in every way possible.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:00 PM   #100
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
*Avoids useless 'best guitarist' debate, tempting though it may be...*

I've been listening to Fortress, by Protest the Hero a lot, as well as Doomsday for the Deceiver, by Flotsam & Jetsam, my favorite release for the last 23 years, with no sign of being displaced, ever.

-Uriel
I have to go back and say that I recently picked this album up. It's awesome. First time I have heard them. I thoroughly enjoy Fortress and Kezia. Two fantastic albums on the whole. Powerful sound.

Tags
fat music