Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-18-2009, 04:40 AM   #101
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Today I have mostly been listening to Meshuggah
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:11 PM   #102
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
Today I have mostly been listening to Meshuggah
It's funny... when I went to see Pinback last year, Rob Crow came out onstage with his giant beard, wearing camo shorts lopped off at the knee, a scuzzy t-shirt with holes all over it and a Meshuggah hat. You wouldn't picture such a pretty-sounding man lookin' like that and being into Meshuggah, but there he is.

Haha, random tangent there... but every time somebody mentions that band I laugh and think about that.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:14 PM   #103
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
I have to go back and say that I recently picked this album up. It's awesome. First time I have heard them. I thoroughly enjoy Fortress and Kezia. Two fantastic albums on the whole. Powerful sound.
Those kids are from around here... I was really, really impressed when I saw them live years and years ago, in a shitty little dive bar. But I can't get into them on recording.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:55 PM   #104
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

I've been listening to a lot of Hate Eternal recently. Guess it's just the mood that I'm in. You can listen to a lot of Death Metal and be just as you were before turning it on, but HE...they make you want to kill something.
Odd, since Erik Rutan is such a nice guy...

-Uriel

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:51 PM   #105
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Sage Francis!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 07:01 PM   #106
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A Fiona Apple song just popped up on my Pandora Station that i totally love

Sleep to Dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stuyVj8IOPg

"Don't come around..I got my own hell to raise"
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:07 PM   #107
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I can hardly contain myself...my sister and I are going to see Billy Joel and Elton John next Saturday. OMG. I am getting all hot thinking about it....mmmm the Piano Man. LOL

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:35 PM   #108
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

For some reason I have been absolutly OCD about "Lazy Eye" by the Silversun Pickups of late...I have listened to it so manytimes over the past four days I am sure my nieghbors are going to have nightmares to the base line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-mxBDuRaZ8
Old 03-21-2009, 09:35 PM   #109
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackoblangada View Post
For some reason I have been absolutly OCD about "Lazy Eye" by the Silversun Pickups of late...I have listened to it so manytimes over the past four days I am sure my nieghbors are going to have nightmares to the base line.

Then this may or may not help ease your sleep.
Stills from their new video.

Old 03-21-2009, 11:32 PM   #110
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:

It's a sweet song man, not gonna lie!
Old 03-22-2009, 04:11 PM   #111
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks for the pics Vardon Did you work on this video?

Esther, I'm glad you approve. Nice to know I am not too out of touch with what the yound and hip are enjoying
Old 03-22-2009, 07:13 PM   #112
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thanks for the pics Vardon Did you work on this video?
Yes, I was one of the cameramen on the shoot and had a few moments to take the pix.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:30 AM   #113
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Today I have mostly been listening to Wolves in the Throne Room

... I am indeed addicted to this band... I bought there first album like 3 or 4 times all ready and even more times for the second album, collecting different versions and stuff... I love this music
Old 03-23-2009, 03:55 PM   #114
fat_viking_bloke

fat_viking_bloke can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Sage Francis!!!
Xaul Zan owns sage, do you like nonprophets?
Old 03-23-2009, 07:07 PM   #115
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat_viking_bloke View Post
Xaul Zan owns sage, do you like nonprophets?

Never heard, but I work in a record store so I'll see if I can get it in the store!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:03 PM   #116
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

I am so fucking ecstatic. I am going to see one of my personal gods, David Byrne in concert THE DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY! WOOOOOOOO

This, Tom Tom Club, and Pixies will make this the summer of awesome for me.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:49 PM   #117
Archangel_257

Archangel_257 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
I can hardly contain myself...my sister and I are going to see Billy Joel and Elton John next Saturday. OMG. I am getting all hot thinking about it....mmmm the Piano Man. LOL
I am seeing them in May and I can't contain myself sometimes. I don't care how old they are now I will scream like a middle aged woman at a Barry Manilow concert.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." --Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Archangel_257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:35 AM   #118
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dire Staits - So Far Away From Me
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:46 PM   #119
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

For some reason, I cannot stop listening to The B-52's - "Private Idaho"
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:33 PM   #120
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

I know it's cool to hate them, but i'm going to see Blues Traveler in July :O
Old 03-26-2009, 01:42 PM   #121
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

the new MF Doom album has been on repeat.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #122
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post
*Jealous!*
Old 03-26-2009, 01:56 PM   #123
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

While I was at work today, I heard Chicago's "You're the Inspiration." Goddamn, that's a good song.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:39 PM   #124
viracocha
Hot like sauce

viracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot pics
Default larry made his nest in the autumn branches...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post
So jealous!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Sage Francis!!!
Woo, Sage Francis. I can't rep you, so here's props!
--
I've been stuck in a Nick Cave fixation. At every moment in the last 4 days, I've been singing Albert Goes West, More News From Nowhere, Jesus of the Moon, or We Call Upon the Author.
viracocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:07 AM   #125
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gomez - Bring it On

AMAZING live. Well, from what I can remember.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fat music