Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-29-2011, 10:05 AM   #1251
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg&ob=av2e

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun. Awesome song but creepy video....
Old 08-29-2011, 10:57 AM   #1252
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Itunes on random. Now playing :-

My Little Brother - Art Brut
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:07 AM   #1253
BLK360

BLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Itunes on random. Now playing :-

My Little Brother - Art Brut
Now that was a fun find there. Thanks for sharing that one.

And to keep the thread going.

Rhapsody of Fire - Holy Thunderforce.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:21 AM   #1254
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Great band, lovely people too. First gig I saw them the singer Eddie ended up stood beside me and a friend in the middle of the crowd singing a chorus...security were not amused though!
Old 08-29-2011, 11:34 AM   #1255
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

so i recent'y found my old bands cd i was in back in late 90's early 2000's and figured i would upload the album to youtube. we had 90% of our music on iuma and garageband but they shut down and i thought i lost them forever. until i found this cd lol.

we were different style from any of the local acts so we always got weird looks whenever we played lol. weird band with big fat guy playing bass.

the vampire & the marionette - fuck souls
Old 08-29-2011, 05:24 PM   #1256
MrBob

And this evening's listening...The Libertines, a canny reminder that sloppy can be good.

Boys In The Band
Old 08-30-2011, 01:11 PM   #1257
idontspeakespn
Rabble-rousing since 1982

idontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot pics

My iPod played each of these songs on shuffle 2 different times today:

Best Coast - Boyfriend

For those who don't know, the video is of a Quinceanera, the Hispanic version of a Sweet 16 party, only at 15. I love the lo-fi sound

and

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Done All Wrong

This song makes me want to stand on a lonely dusty road thinking about all my past transgressions.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:49 PM   #1258
MrBob

Primal Scream - Rocks
Old 08-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #1259
MrBob

Time for a bit of Jimmy Page - Lemon Song (Live!)
Old 08-31-2011, 11:55 AM   #1260
idontspeakespn
Rabble-rousing since 1982

idontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot pics

Bit of a mixed bag today, but all in some sort of social awareness theme:

Bad Religion - Sorrow (Acoustic version)

Bad Religion - Generator

Emile Sande - Heaven

Local Natives - Wide Eyes

Jimi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower
Old 08-31-2011, 08:00 PM   #1261
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Some of tonight's fare:

Anamanaguchi - Blackout City

Harvey Danger - Moral Centralia

The Ergs! - Pray for Rain and The Ergs! - See Him Again

Jesse Dangerously - The Force
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:27 AM   #1262
KingBoo
On Timeout

KingBoo has said some nice things

Music by Music
KingBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:50 PM   #1263
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
so i recent'y found my old bands cd i was in back in late 90's early 2000's and figured i would upload the album to youtube. we had 90% of our music on iuma and garageband but they shut down and i thought i lost them forever. until i found this cd lol.

we were different style from any of the local acts so we always got weird looks whenever we played lol. weird band with big fat guy playing bass.

the vampire & the marionette - fuck souls
Some cool stuff y'all had. You can definitely tell a 90's grunge influence between the alternating light/heavy, tension and release thing and the vocals going from quiet angst to a tortured howl. I liked it, but then again I like all the early 90's alternative and grunge music, it was my high school soundtrack
Old 09-02-2011, 03:39 PM   #1264
MrBob

Squeeze - Cool For Cats
Old 09-03-2011, 04:26 AM   #1265
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My god, I love moral centralia around this time of year!
Old 09-03-2011, 12:31 PM   #1266
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
My god, I love moral centralia around this time of year!
I love Harvey Danger at all points of the year, and I also love this particular time of the year, so I guess you could say I totally agree.
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:16 AM   #1267
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

I've been listening to a lot of E-Type lately, particularly Far Up in the Air.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:57 AM   #1268
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bella UK View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg&ob=av2e

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun. Awesome song but creepy video....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQYNcZmbOEc

Moog Cookbook - Blackhole Sun
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:10 PM   #1269
WickedWaggy

WickedWaggy can now change their title

Been flipping through this thread and I didn't see any Reverend Horton Heat! He's the man, Jimbo is one of my personal heroes.

Also, Th' Legendary Shack Shakers has infested my brain.

http://youtu.be/XWSnO59bFzs
WickedWaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:06 PM   #1270
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

I have only recently found dubstep, and I am liking it. Any suggestions?
Old 09-12-2011, 06:01 PM   #1271
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodetic_Effect View Post
I have only recently found dubstep, and I am liking it. Any suggestions?
datsik

flux pavillion

skrillex
Old 09-19-2011, 02:36 PM   #1272
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Don't know why but lately I'm into Pitbull... probably it's because spanish...
Anjula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:54 PM   #1273
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Something many of you probably would never believe would come out of my mouth? The new Evanescence album is extremely disappointing. I highly suggest you NOT buy it when it comes out next month.

On an up note though, Alice Cooper's "Welcome 2 My Nightmare" surpassed Foo Fighters' Wasting Light as best rock album of 2011 for me.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:34 PM   #1274
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQYNcZmbOEc

Moog Cookbook - Blackhole Sun
I went to your link and found this, a Peter Frampton instrumental Blackhole Sun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL40A...eature=related
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fat music