Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-08-2011, 06:00 PM   #1301
TheLuke

TheLuke has said some nice things
Default this and that

Dead Can Dance - Cantara (... play loud...)
http://youtu.be/CoEGsxUZ2F4

Melody Gardot - Love Me Like A River Does
http://youtu.be/fdKrUiUcEqw

Manowar - The Crown and the Ring (Lament of the Kings) [... play REALLY loud... cause pathos needs volume ]
http://youtu.be/BiZmkuMvJR4
Old 10-09-2011, 03:15 AM   #1302
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnfGyWtDNWg

Damn good metal-ish cover of Lady Gaga's Paparrazi.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:57 PM   #1303
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Gordon Gano's Army - First Song

Aesop Rock - Catacomb Kids
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:53 PM   #1304
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't think I've mentioned Bad Lip Reading's video channel on Youtube, here on this thread.
There are music videos in addtion to the political ones at the top of the queue.
Epic silliness.

-Rusty
(I've posted some of their random-sounding lyrics elsewhere though....)
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:17 AM   #1305
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Gary Allan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VDNMtn0t2A&ob=av2e

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:17 PM   #1306
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG6pE...eature=related

"So many days to the loss of strength
To the end of breath… so many days
When you regret those from which you have nothing
One is worth knowing, know only one that…
Only those days which we don't know yet count
Only those few moments, those we wait for
Someone well known who had a home and farm
Suddenly lost his path… fell into dark habits
Even though his fortune was lost, he didn not fall
He explained to himself just then that…
Only those few moments, those we wait for
How to recognise people we don't know anymore?
How to gather thoughts of those scattered?
How to suddenly tell between heart and reason?
How to hear yourself in the chorus of the crowd?
How to recognise people we don't know anymore?
How to gather thoughts of those scattered?
How to suddenly find happiness and hope?
Search for the answer… there is so much time
Only those few moments, those we wait for"
Old 10-12-2011, 02:25 PM   #1307
GentleSavage
I don't bite too much...

GentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized rep

Fun. and Jukebox the Ghost have been going non stop on my itunes lately. I always rock a little to hard to them in the car though. It's embarrassing to see someone roll up their window looking at me.

I guess my voice is just too awesome for others to handle.

Although when the new Florence + The Machine album comes out, I'm sure that's all I will listen to.
GentleSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:01 PM   #1308
Creepy
Beer Snob

Creepy can now change their title
Smile

I've been listening to a lot of prog rock lately, old and new.
At this moment I'm listening to Guy Manning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G_AxnJeC2M
Old 10-21-2011, 04:12 AM   #1309
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Went to see Art Brut in Cardiff wednesday, excellent show and great support act.

Alcoholics Unanimous
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:09 AM   #1310
Shosho

Shosho can now change their title

Been listening to Owl City, all the time! haha
Shosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:52 AM   #1311
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Coldplay's Paradise made me a fan of them again. The vid is super cute
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:20 PM   #1312
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Bright Eyes.

Love his haunting lyrics and raw, imperfect voice.

http://youtu.be/BqGqWRgNE70
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:40 AM   #1313
Shosho

Shosho can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Coldplay's Paradise made me a fan of them again. The vid is super cute
Love that song, I am listening to it all the time, haha
Shosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:37 AM   #1314
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

All country music, all the time at the moment....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d1T0UcsUN0

Also, I want to do Billy Currington so bad....OMG

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:06 PM   #1315
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I loves me some Aphex Twin..but the vid for Windowlicker is on some Twin Peaks type creepiness.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:15 PM   #1316
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The best hip hop in the world. Newfie hip hop by the great Donnie Dumphy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQS1Rwo5vp0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ApxisC9rbw0
Old 11-01-2011, 06:16 PM   #1317
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wish I was cold as stone,
Then I wouldn't feel a thing.
I Wish I didnt have this heart,
Then I wouldn't know the sting of the pain..
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:01 PM   #1318
NjBigBoi
That's what she said...

NjBigBoi can now change their title

Okay, this is my list... (Sorry for the length lol)

RUSH
Led Zeppelin
The Doors
Bob Dylan
Bruce Springsteen
The Cure
The Smiths
Joy Division
Sublime
The Misfits
Operation Ivy
Dead Kennedys
Interpol
At the Drive-In
Mars Volta
Coheed & Cambria
Rage Against the Machine
Neutral Milk Hotel
The Shins
and of course, the greatest bassist of all-time, the late Jaco Pastorius
NjBigBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:03 PM   #1319
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

RIP Flattus Maximus
Old 11-07-2011, 03:33 PM   #1320
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just got Florence + The Macine's new album Ceremonials. Fucking incredible. I'm going to set aside an afternoon to just listen to the whole thing straight through.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:02 PM   #1321
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Is it lame of me to say that I practically jizzed myself when I heard the announcement that Blaqk Audio's Bright Black Heaven is finally nearing production and should be released around Christmas?!

I mean, they were thinking of releasing it LAST November... then it was "maybe February". Then it was possibly summer of 2011. And finally... an official announcement said today that it should be out around Christmas.

So... I'm excited.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #1322
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Among my favorite musicians as you can see, I love old school:

Ojays
Teena Marie
Sean Paul
Melanie Fiona
Mary J. Blige
Alicia Keys
Jackie Wilson
Otis Redding
Ashford and Simpson
Tammi Terrell
Atlantic Starr
Frankie Lymon
Selena
Debarge
Angela Winbush
JJ Jackson (Guy that sang, "It's Alright")
Young Rascals (Formerly the Rascals)
Duran Duran
Chaka Khan
Martha Reeves and the Vandellas
Spandau Ballet
80s Madonna
Darlene Love
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
Mary Jane Girls
Rick James
Michael Jackson
Marvin Gaye
The Fifth Dimension
Mary Wells
Dusty Springfield
Hall and Oates
and................CULTURE CLUB!

Last edited by KittyKitten; 11-08-2011 at 07:01 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:16 PM   #1323
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Among my favorite musicians as you can see, I love old school:

Ojays
Teena Marie
Sean Paul
Melanie Fiona
Mary J. Blige
Alicia Keys
Jackie Wilson
Otis Redding
Ashford and Simpson
Tammi Terrell
Atlantic Starr
Frankie Lymon
Selena
Debarge
Angela Winbush
JJ Jackson (Guy that sang, "It's Alright")
Young Rascals (Formerly the Rascals)
Duran Duran
Chaka Khan
Martha Reeves and the Vandellas
Spandau Ballet
80s Madonna
Darlene Love
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
Mary Jane Girls
Rick James
Michael Jackson
Marvin Gaye
The Fifth Dimension
Mary Wells
Dusty Springfield
Hall and Oates
and................CULTURE CLUB!
OMG Culture Club...I thought Boy George was a girl....the prettiest girl EVER. I wanted to be him....her. Whatever.....

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:13 AM   #1324
savethemurlocs11
Cuntmuffin

savethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot pics

The Mountain Goats and My Brightest Diamond make me all kinds of happy
savethemurlocs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:29 AM   #1325
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by savethemurlocs11 View Post
The Mountain Goats and My Brightest Diamond make me all kinds of happy
Love Mountain Goats

Tags
fat music