Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-09-2011, 03:27 AM   #1326
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

I just put on some Lovesliescrushing; fuck yeah!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:33 AM   #1327
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

new Raveonettes - Raven in the Grave is their darkest album yet. dreamy/surreal My Bloody Valentine/Jesus and Mary Chain all the way!
Old 11-09-2011, 04:55 PM   #1328
CGL1978

CGL1978 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCGL1978 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Korn, eminem, insane clown posse, dark loutus and blaze ya dead homie and others but these are my top ones
CGL1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:53 PM   #1329
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Why do I only feel the chills when I'm with you?

http://youtu.be/Oeum1rx3SlQ

I can't believe I haven't pimped them out yet
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:58 PM   #1330
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Chris Young....his whole CD "Neon" is amazing. Mmmm that deep voice....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0EtpEdZWZY&ob=av2e

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:12 AM   #1331
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savethemurlocs11 View Post
The Mountain Goats and My Brightest Diamond make me all kinds of happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
Love Mountain Goats
This is the fourth time the mountain goats have come up in my life this week.

alright, so there's this guy his name is John Vanderslice, I think he's the most amazing person ever. SUPER nice guy, down to earth and an amazing songwriter. Well from what I understand, he owns the last or one of the last all analog recording studios in the nation, and he produces all the mountain goats stuff. I don't listen to them all that much, but I listen to john Vanderslice. Just a weird coincidence I guess.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:26 AM   #1332
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
This is the fourth time the mountain goats have come up in my life this week.

alright, so there's this guy his name is John Vanderslice, I think he's the most amazing person ever. SUPER nice guy, down to earth and an amazing songwriter. Well from what I understand, he owns the last or one of the last all analog recording studios in the nation, and he produces all the mountain goats stuff. I don't listen to them all that much, but I listen to john Vanderslice. Just a weird coincidence I guess.
First time I heard about the Mountain Goats was because they had songs on the adult swim show Moral Orel.

No Children
http://youtu.be/wRP6egIEABk

Last edited by Lil BigginZ; 11-10-2011 at 09:28 AM.
Lil BigginZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:43 AM   #1333
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want to thank Toby Keith for rekindling my love of country with Red Solo Cup. After that I needed some bass and got my fix with Nero's Promise and continued to shake my booty to the remix of Nervo's song ...We're all no one. I love how it drops at 1:15.

On an emotional note..I got teary eyed while listening to Demi Lavato's Skyscraper so I had to follow up with Coma White by Marilyn Manson.

After that I had to chill with Prince on the piano

chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:27 PM   #1334
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Neon Horse is so deliciously strange

http://youtu.be/0Y4vIAit7ng
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:37 PM   #1335
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
On an emotional note..I got teary eyed while listening to Demi Lavato's Skyscraper so I had to follow up with Coma White by Marilyn Manson.
Yay Manson, he's still my favorite artist. Been listening to him since the Spooky Kids days when I live in Naples, FL. Back in the early 90's

The south Florida music scene then was fucking great. Marilyn Manson & The Spooky Kids, Jack Off Jill, Amboog O Larg and Saigon Kick.

Have you listened to Speed of Pain? It's another emotional song.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:48 AM   #1336
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Jack Off Jill

<3 <3 <3 Jack Off Jill <3 <3 <3
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:36 AM   #1337
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Listening to some new music from my favorite band Esoteric.

Yes that is the band's name, and the music really does only appeal to the few. So if you like psychedelic doom, or death/doom metal and long music- then go ahead. To those other brave souls- you have been warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0GSax4tISQ
Old 11-16-2011, 05:39 AM   #1338
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

I just discovered Jack Johnson...

This cover of John Lennons Imagine is awesome.
http://youtu.be/MHCPfs6EGCA
Old 11-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #1339
NjBigBoi
That's what she said...

NjBigBoi can now change their title

I've been listening to Cage the Elephant and Wolf Parade lately, two great bands but Cage the Elephant are quickly becoming a new favorite for me
NjBigBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:00 PM   #1340
savethemurlocs11
Cuntmuffin

savethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot pics

I really love Imani Coppola's side project Little Jackie.

<3
savethemurlocs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:26 PM   #1341
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NjBigBoi View Post
I've been listening to Cage the Elephant and Wolf Parade lately, two great bands but Cage the Elephant are quickly becoming a new favorite for me
Oh man, that one song Ain't no rest for the wicked - Cage the Elephant is so fucking catchy. The song stuck to me like crack after hearing it in Borderlands (bad ass game with such a shitty ending).
Old 11-22-2011, 10:20 PM   #1342
bromad1972

bromad1972 has said some nice things

Iced Earth anyone?
bromad1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:07 AM   #1343
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

I'm in love with this song from my favorite indie video game of 2011. Her voice is mesmerizing and the acoustic guitar with her voice is just pure awesomeness. I'm a huge fan of acoustic music and this track fucking rocks.

Game is called Bastion btw

http://youtu.be/Jz8c17upEwM
Old 11-23-2011, 03:13 AM   #1344
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'm in love with this song from my favorite indie video game of 2011. Her voice is mesmerizing and the acoustic guitar with her voice is just pure awesomeness. I'm a huge fan of acoustic music and this track fucking rocks.

Game is called Bastion btw

http://youtu.be/Jz8c17upEwM

This comment made me lol "I want to listen to this while a beautiful girl feeds me grapes on an expensive, golden couch."
Old 11-23-2011, 03:19 AM   #1345
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bromad1972 View Post
Iced Earth anyone?
Never heard of them so I checked them out and I like their sound.

here is a vid if you want to take a listen
Old 11-23-2011, 03:21 AM   #1346
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
I just discovered Jack Johnson...

This cover of John Lennons Imagine is awesome.
http://youtu.be/MHCPfs6EGCA
My son loves Jack Johnson (via Curious George Movies)..maybe I can get him to learn the guitar via him..lol
Old 11-23-2011, 03:39 AM   #1347
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
This comment made me lol "I want to listen to this while a beautiful girl feeds me grapes on an expensive, golden couch."
Yea, that had me cracking up too. It's such a beautiful song too. I can see that scenario happening while listening to that song.

Quote:
My son loves Jack Johnson (via Curious George Movies)..maybe I can get him to learn the guitar via him..lol
How old is your son? My advice get him lessons while young and he'll be great if he sticks to it. Although you don't have to start while young but it helps out in the long run imo.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:59 PM   #1348
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
How old is your son? My advice get him lessons while young and he'll be great if he sticks to it. Although you don't have to start while young but it helps out in the long run imo.

I can't agree enough with that statement. I picked it up later in life, 34 to be exact, and I'm starting to get where I don't sound horrible, but I'll never be able to get to the level I'd like to. Once you get full grown your tendons aren't as stretchy as they are when you are a kid and a lot of your crazier grips and reaches and muscle memory for speed can all be learned much easier the younger you are. Plus when you are younger you tend to have a lot more free time to practice. The younger you are the better it will go.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:16 PM   #1349
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I can't agree enough with that statement. I picked it up later in life, 34 to be exact, and I'm starting to get where I don't sound horrible, but I'll never be able to get to the level I'd like to. Once you get full grown your tendons aren't as stretchy as they are when you are a kid and a lot of your crazier grips and reaches and muscle memory for speed can all be learned much easier the younger you are. Plus when you are younger you tend to have a lot more free time to practice. The younger you are the better it will go.
Very true, I started playing when I was 10 and picked it up very quickly. I was playing gigs by age 15. I used to practice for hours on end...sometimes all day if I could.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:43 AM   #1350
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I picked it up at 18 on guitar and sucked so bad. My fingers are too fat for 6 strings so I usually just stick to power chords lol (which is the reason I love punk music, so easy to play, loud and fast). Switched to bass like a year later and had a blast. I still have trouble playing a full scale bass though so I usually just use a short scale bass and i'm good to go. I still play guitar and attempt to write songs all the time.

Tags
fat music