Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-27-2009, 10:38 AM   #126
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The Commodores - Lady (You Bring Me Up)

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:13 AM   #127
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I been lovin Tom Jones..."whats new pussycat" got me hooked long ago..lol

and Englebert Humperdinck's "Quando Quando Quando" is the song that snagged me...lol

What can i say...I am from Vegas

hehehe...Tom Jones & Carlton Banks - It's Not Unusual (Fresh Prince)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKSxl...eature=related

Last edited by chicken legs; 03-27-2009 at 11:20 AM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:18 PM   #128
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Gomez - Bring it On

AMAZING live. Well, from what I can remember.
Holy Crap... you like Gomez!?....

You WIN quite frankly~

EVERYONE REP HER NOW PLEASE
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:33 PM   #129
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
Holy Crap... you like Gomez!?....
Oh yes, yes I do!
Old 03-28-2009, 10:16 PM   #130
dvbranton

dvbranton has said some nice things

Pearl Jam
TOOL
A Perfect Circle
Mayday Parade
Rise Against
WASP
Gangsta Rap (just because it cracks me up)

Guilty pleasure= Sarah Mclachlan
dvbranton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:34 AM   #131
Surlysomething

The Jayhawks - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
Old 04-03-2009, 11:14 AM   #132
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm listening to yet more Yoko Kanno Anime Soundtracks...
Old 04-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #133
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

The new Napalm Death album is awesome. That is all.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:48 PM   #134
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

Woodstock 99 was ten years ago. That's crazy. I still remember that being the first time I saw "boobies" on television.

Old 04-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #135
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post
Woodstock 99 was ten years ago. That's crazy. I still remember that being the first time I saw "boobies" on television.

I love that album. Nice.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:17 PM   #136
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been rocking the new Cursive. It makes me feel better for some reason.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:54 PM   #137
TheNewBlack

I've been listening to alot of instrumental/ambient music lately, most notably Mogwai.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #138
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Listening to a lot of Kate Bush lately, as always in fact...

How to be Invisible, Right this moment
Old 04-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #139
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewBlack View Post
I've been listening to alot of instrumental/ambient music lately, most notably Mogwai.
I wanted to rep you for Mogwai, but alas, I've repped you too much already.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:29 PM   #140
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sooooo much Funker Vogt. And Terrorfakt.

I'm reminiscing about the time I saw them play together, and a bunch of speed freaks almost crushed me at the stage gate.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:48 PM   #141
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been listening to a lot of Theory of a Deadman and Mudvayne lately
Old 04-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #142
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My son played the new Ludo cd for me tonight....pretty good stuff.

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:25 AM   #143
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
I've been listening to a lot of Theory of a Deadman and Mudvayne lately
I would love to see Mudvayne in concert
Old 04-11-2009, 01:23 AM   #144
kittencat
omnomnomnom

kittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

today i was listening to the peacocks...so not metal but good tunes i dig it their music is delicious!
kittencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:25 AM   #145
chicken legs
yawn

This song is so chill

Nightmares on Wax..Flip Ya Lid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Ei3...50449F&index=6
Old 04-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #146
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I seem to be having musical multiple personality disorder today...

Keep listening to "Mad World" by Gary Jule and then wanting to hear
"Light & Day" Polyphonic Spree....

Mad World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

Light & Day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJo_klmPcA

Still can't shake 'Lazy Eye' either...lol
Old 04-11-2009, 07:35 PM   #147
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lately I've been listening to alot of Cast the First Stone, The Acacia Strain, and Pierce the Veil

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:13 PM   #148
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I urge all of you to listen to Parov Stelar. He's a mashup DJ that uses mostly 1920s jazz samples. Check out the song "Charleston Butterfly." I urge you.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:15 AM   #149
StarScream!
Decepticon

StarScream! does more than just post hot picsStarScream! does more than just post hot picsStarScream! does more than just post hot pics

Listening to lots of Sarah Mclachlan tonight. I think it is making more depressed...lol...but her voice is so beautiful. I can't stop listening to it.
StarScream! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #150
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarScream! View Post
Listening to lots of Sarah Mclachlan tonight. I think it is making more depressed...lol...but her voice is so beautiful. I can't stop listening to it.
Try Emily Haines' solo stuff if you like that... equally haunting.

Tags
fat music