Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-27-2009, 11:40 AM   #176
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Been on a big Minus The Bear kick lately.
I'd rep you for Minus the Bear if I could!! Great band, stupid name :P
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:38 PM   #177
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Been on a big Minus The Bear kick lately.
I really like Minus the Bear, the music is very . . .
Hozay J Garseeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:33 AM   #178
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tegan & Sara - The Con

LOVE
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #179
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Been listening to some good ol' fashion American metal. Such as Lamb of God's newest album Wrath. It's not too bad.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #180
StarScream!
Decepticon

StarScream! does more than just post hot picsStarScream! does more than just post hot picsStarScream! does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~da rev~ View Post
Been listening to some good ol' fashion American metal. Such as Lamb of God's newest album Wrath. It's not too bad.
Digging the new Lamb of God, even though it sounds a touch like Mudvayne in some places.

Currently I haven't been listening to much except the 3 new songs my band is working on. Busy, busy, busy.
StarScream! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:40 PM   #181
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i mostly listen to punk, but also metal, folk rock, indie, classics, oldies. anything really that catches my atention i supose. cant just listen to one thing it gets to old
Old 04-28-2009, 07:47 PM   #182
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Trying to find some good Jethro Tull to check out ever since I found Aqualung on vinyl.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:52 PM   #183
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~da rev~ View Post
No reason to be bummed. Unless you're liking St. Anger. Then you should be very bummed.
I like Frantic

And I like a few songs on Death Magnetic too

Jesus, between them and Sonic Youth, i'm going soft
Old 04-29-2009, 08:55 AM   #184
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post
I like Frantic

And I like a few songs on Death Magnetic too

Jesus, between them and Sonic Youth, i'm going soft

Hey, Sonic Youth is actually sweet though. Haha.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:25 AM   #185
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

perfect sunny day song

Estelle feat. Kanye - American Boy

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:37 AM   #186
~da rev~
Call me Axel

Looks like it's going to be a Mr. Bungle day for me today.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:46 PM   #187
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Hey, Sonic Youth is actually sweet though. Haha.
True, but the feedback
Old 04-30-2009, 04:19 AM   #188
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm listening to Charlie Parr a lot laterly.
That 1922 song is really catchy.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:31 PM   #189
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Where do you guys keep finding bands with such retarded names??

*listens to Anal Cunt*

They're actually amazing. It's an inside joke about that old TV sitcom "BJ and the Bear." Minus the Bear leaves just "BJ." I think it's kind of clever.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:47 PM   #190
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
They're actually amazing. It's an inside joke about that old TV sitcom "BJ and the Bear." Minus the Bear leaves just "BJ." I think it's kind of clever.
Bah! Subtle cleverness...for the birds. I prefer the blunt name "Penis in Mouth."
Old 04-30-2009, 06:06 PM   #191
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
HAHA. That's the funniest thing ever. I never would have known that.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:47 AM   #192
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

listening to Billy Joel all morning!!!
Old 05-02-2009, 08:26 AM   #193
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwagon86 View Post
listening to Billy Joel all morning!!!
Yay!!!!!!! My personal favorite

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #194
Esther
Queen Black Acid

I've been playing the new K-OS at work almost every day this week.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:37 PM   #195
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Disturbed - Indestructable

Love to listen to this when I'm at the gym

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sh3Tto7P5s
Old 05-04-2009, 08:01 PM   #196
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I cant help but move when Black Eyed Peas's "Boom Boom Pow" is on..

Its so cute that my 2 yr old son can sing along..lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F444CELomo
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:01 AM   #197
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I cant help but move when Black Eyed Peas's "Boom Boom Pow" is on..

Its so cute that my 2 yr old son can sing along..lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F444CELomo
I can't wait for that new disc to come out!!
Old 05-05-2009, 02:34 PM   #198
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

had the most rushing of urges for meatloaf so im chilling out not with music on full blast and some incense burning
Old 05-06-2009, 01:58 PM   #199
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwagon86 View Post
had the most rushing of urges for meatloaf so im chilling out not with music on full blast and some incense burning

Hahaha, yes!!
I would do anything for looove.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:23 PM   #200
warwagon86
All Over The World

hahaha but i wont do that! favourite has to be paradise by the dashboard!!!

Tags
fat music