Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-21-2009, 07:39 AM   #1
Bookworm87

Bookworm87 has said some nice things
Default Bit of a weird fetish :/

Hiya y'all,

Um, first off, I'm Kacey, I'm 23 and from Arkansas... I've been lurking around here for 4 or 5 years reading stories and stuff.

I know this is like soooo rude of me... (since I havnt even introudced myself!!!) but I could really use some advice :/

First off - I've been trying to make sense of my sexuality for so long(!) Ever since I read my first story on here (and liked it!) like five or six years ago I've been trying to figure out what it is that I like exactly... Now, I still don't admit to having a clue or anything (I wish) but I think it's mainly stuffing/gaining weight around the belly/a belly standing out a bit kinda a bit bigger than it'd normally be on the body (I've always liked fairly fit guys with a belly, hehehe, like football players who get a summer job in a pizza place type thing love it)

So.. yeah... I've not told anyone about this before (yeah, I know, it's totally pathetic; but I'm just really scared of what my friends would think :3 I've always been happy just to date cute guys with a belly, so I don't see the need to say anything about it; unless it's to reassure them that YES YOU'RE FUCKING HOT!!!!!)

Anyway.... (Sorry to go on and on and on! But I felt like I needed to explain y'kno?)

I've been dating this guy for a while, and I really like him (we've always lived on the same block, and I've known him for years) and the other day he told me about his fetish...

He told me that he really has a thing for pregnant girls...

I felt kinda weird about it, but I asked him about it (cause hey, I know most people would consider my thing weird - so I'm not gonna be judgemental about anyone else) and he said it's not really the fact that they're pregnant or all... He says it's just that he likes curvy girls anyway, and he likes all the extra curves (but without a girl being flabby)...

So, I dunno, I just really don't know what to think!!!! I mean, it seems like he has a thing for stomachs kinda like I do, but... gawd I dunno!? I just don't know what to think or anything..

I guess I just wonder what his fetish really is - cause he says that the fact theyre actually pregnant isnt a turn on and is actually kinda gross; but its just the shape of the body and stuff... so I dunno, I guess part of me thinks maybe his fetish is more similar to mine but he hasnt realised it yet... is that really naive? :/

I didn't really feel freaked out when he first told me about it; (at least after he explained it was just a body-shape thing n'all) but after he said it was a big fantasy of his to sleep with a pregnant girl - that just kinda freaked me out quite a lot for some reason :3

I feel really terrible for feeling a little weird about his thing too... cause I know I'd hate it if someone thought that baout me!

Sorry for the really long (really selfish) post, I just have always seen you guys talk and you seem so nice and helpful and stuff and I couldnt think of anywhere else I could ask people who might understand...

Thanks..

Lots of love from the Mississippi <3

x

Kacey
Bookworm87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #2
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Padding

Have you thought of padding him or yourself?
Blankets/pillows/ect.?
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #3
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Welcome to the boards. He most likely is just getting to understand himself, I am a fat admirer thats the best way to describe it but.... i started out Fantasizing about Pregnant woman and woman with really large breasts. as i was looking around online i started to discover BBW's and that brings us to today. I didn't fully understand and except my sexuality until i was around 26 or so maybe even a bit later.

So his fetish ultimately isn't much different from yours. it just so happens the most woman with that shape are pregnant and for you the most men with that shape may be a beer belly lol

Like he said it has little to nothing to do with pregnancy, so either he hasn't realized or is confused about liking fat chicks

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Welcome to the boards. He most likely is just getting to understand himself, I am a fat admirer thats the best way to describe it but.... i started out Fantasizing about Pregnant woman and woman with really large breasts. as i was looking around online i started to discover BBW's and that brings us to today. I didn't fully understand and except my sexuality until i was around 26 or so maybe even a bit later.

So his fetish ultimately isn't much different from yours. it just so happens the most woman with that shape are pregnant and for you the most men with that shape may be a beer belly lol

Like he said it has little to nothing to do with pregnancy, so either he hasn't realized or is confused about liking fat chicks
Agreed, although it could also be that he's just into big bellies and that's it, and it might be completely unrelated to attraction to BBW. Maeiusophilia (which is, technically, attraction to pregnant women) isn't an uncommon fetish, and I've encountered online some who fall more or less into that category but who aren't into it for the pregnancy aspect of it, and who aren't into fat chicks- just big swollen bellies.

Last edited by Blackjack; 02-21-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:23 PM   #5
Bookworm87

Bookworm87 has said some nice things

Thanks guys

I guess in truth it sortof weirds me out... I just sorta hate that it does because I know I'd feel terrible if someone I cared for a lot was weirded out by my thing...

Partly, I guess, because it bothers me a little that he has a fantasy I can't possibly fulfill or be part of ... Maybe?

He did say that he really likes "curvy girls", and he has that thing... But he's also said "ewwwww" about really fat girls too - I dunno, sorry, I guess it's just really confusing (!!)

I'm just a little bugged out by not knowing exactly what he likes...

Thanks so much for the replies it feels good to have somewhere I can talk about this kinds thing

Kacey xxx
Bookworm87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:44 AM   #6
outsidein

outsidein has said some nice things

Show him some "belly girl" images and see what he thinks? Maybe a good shot Cheryl Strauss on youtube? If he starts squirting juice... you've nailed it.
outsidein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:36 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There is never 'one right answer' when it comes to relationships, but in general:
- figuring out what you want in life, and
- communication

are almost always going to be good things. But sometimes in that order....communicating stuff before you really understand what you want can sure make things confusing.

So I think posting here is a really good start. Have you checked out the BHM/FFA board at all? I'd really suggest looking through pictures of some of the guys there, if you haven't already. Not just for a "he's hot" "eh, not so much him" reaction, but also a "would that be a look I could live with? Could I be happy going to bed with someone like him even if not my ideal? Would I be proud walking by his side?" I say that because if you bring up the 'guys with tummies' thing and he goes with it, in the long run who knows what shape he ends up with?

As for him liking that....have you ever watched Pulp Fiction? The boxer's wife or girlfriend talks about wanting to be something like what you are saying he describes. Might be interesting to watch it with him, and talk about it afterwards, see how well he thinks that describes what he likes.

And of course, a key questions are: how would you feel about getting 'curvy' if you are not? And does he have a tummy, and how would he feel about growing one if he doesn't?

Good luck!