Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-22-2009, 10:27 AM   #1
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Your Fave SIZE/QUEER Sites/Blogs

I thought this would be a cool place to give out links of cool size friendly queer links

The Queer Fat Femme

NOLOSE Livejournal Community

Come on people....share share SHARE!!!!

Last edited by BeautifulPoeticDisaster; 02-22-2009 at 10:35 AM.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 01:08 PM   #2
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Join the Impact. I look at it frequently for events coming up to support the no on 8 stuff.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:53 PM   #3
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love me some Joe.My.God.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:04 AM   #4
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

datalounge

a very stupid site. don't go there seeking support. stay for the celebrity gossip and elaborate scenario trolls, plus the exclamative use of the word, 'bitches'. only annoying thing is that when the server is busy, you can't read posts and have to pay $18 to view the site at all times and start threads.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:15 AM   #5
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

My bear friend likes to look at the pics on.
http://www.bellybuilders.com/ Which is gay friendly
and also chats on
http://www.eurowoof.com/ which is a site for bears.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:09 PM   #6
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
My bear friend likes to look at the pics on.
http://www.bellybuilders.com/ Which is gay friendly
and also chats on
http://www.eurowoof.com/ which is a site for bears.
I <3 bellybuilders! Secret confession time-I am in total love with one of the posters over there. Like, I start drooling the moment I see his magnificent belly, and gorgeous face. Furthermore, I have a weird little fantasy that someday I'll end up in their pics forum, totally passing as a guy. Over there, no one frowns when guys post pics they take out in public, or pics they find trolling the picture sharing sites and so forth. There's an intertesting difference between the genders, huh?

Ah, I am indeed a contradiction and oddity to myself.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:03 PM   #7
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I <3 bellybuilders! Secret confession time-I am in total love with one of the posters over there. Like, I start drooling the moment I see his magnificent belly, and gorgeous face. Furthermore, I have a weird little fantasy that someday I'll end up in their pics forum, totally passing as a guy. Over there, no one frowns when guys post pics they take out in public, or pics they find trolling the picture sharing sites and so forth. There's an intertesting difference between the genders, huh?

That's hot! :O
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #8
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Totally!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2009, 04:33 PM   #9
mergirl

Quote:

Why dont you post a pic there? Twood be hot! I think i have fantasies pretty simmilar, not exactly but pretty close to yours..
Hmm..wonder who You are a little in love with...
Old 02-25-2009, 04:44 PM   #10
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Why dont you post a pic there? Twood be hot! I think i have fantasies pretty simmilar, not exactly but pretty close to yours..
Hmm..wonder who You are a little in love with...
Someday, perhaps! I'll have to be more butched up than I usually am, though, perhaps with facial hair and the like.

Now I'm curious about your fantasies, hee hee. I would love to post a delicious pic of my dream fat gay guy, but I don't think that is kosher here on the boards. Back in the day, though, I did come across one of his pics on the BHM/FFA board.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:50 PM   #11
mergirl

Quote:
Someday, perhaps! I'll have to be more butched up than I usually am, though, perhaps with facial hair and the like.

Now I'm curious about your fantasies, hee hee. I would love to post a delicious pic of my dream fat gay guy, but I don't think that is kosher here on the boards. Back in the day, though, I did come across one of his pics on the BHM/FFA board.
You did. That must have been exciting. Hmm can you send pics via pm?
Can you post pics of just your belly on bellybuilders like without having to show your face?? think it would be a totally cool and sexy experiment to go undercover as a gay guy! Mind you, that would be kinna trollish but its in the interests of erm sexual research!! Actually, its funny.. bellybuilders was actually the first Fa site i cam across..i think about 8 years ago or something, before i even knew about Dimensions.. think i just googled 'belly' lol.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:04 PM   #12
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fantasy: I want to pass as a gay man for a night, seduce one and keep him interested even after he finds out that I am not male-identified and don't have a penis. *swoon*
Old 02-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #13
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Fantasy: I want to pass as a gay man for a night, seduce one and keep him interested even after he finds out that I am not male-identified and don't have a penis. *swoon*
You're not the only person I know with a similar fantasy, Cors. Maybe we should start a queer fantasy thread, lol.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:18 PM   #14
mergirl

Quote:
You're not the only person I know with a similar fantasy, Cors. Maybe we should start a queer fantasy thread, lol.
yum, totally.. i really did think thats where 'The hot tub' was headed.. but i guess you cant push these things..
Old 02-25-2009, 10:30 PM   #15
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
yum, totally.. i really did think thats where 'The hot tub' was headed.. but i guess you cant push these things..
We need more contributions from fat queers!

I imagine that a sexy confessions thread dominated by FAs with little participation from you lovely queer fat folk will die out pretty fast.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:54 AM   #16
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Nolose

Wow this thread went from seemingly innocent to semi-naughty quite fast!

My favorite site for people like us is also NOLOSE, but they have a main site and their own forums (not as active as LJ or here though). But yeah, great organization. I'm just obsessed with getting the word out to people here because we could use more people who support this organization!

http://www.NOLOSE.org