Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Events & Community > Event Discussion

Old 12-03-2008, 02:43 AM   #1
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default FLORIDA Folks & Others - We need YOUR help spreading the word! :)

I will be coming down on January 7th for a few days depending on how much time I need to meet with prospective hotels. I was hoping that any of you Florida folks and neighboring states could help me out with providing a list of parties, links and plus size resources that we can try to discuss promotion with.

Any help would be appreciated.

We also need this information for all of the US events, we want to invite/promote/spread the word as far as it will go. So feel free to post any plus size places or events that we can contact.

Thank you in advance!

Hugs,
Heather

P.S. We are going to need a staff member to coordinate our advertising and promotions area to these event coordinators and business owners. If you think this is something you would do well at and realize this is a non-monetary job but lots of thanks/hugs will be given for your help, then feel free to PM me

Last edited by HeatherBBW; 12-13-2008 at 10:38 AM.
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:51 PM   #2
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
P.S. We are going to need a staff member to coordinate our advertising and promotions area to these event coordinators and business owners. If you think this is something you would do well at and realize this is a non-monetary job but lots of thanks/hugs will be given for your help, then feel free to PM me
Heather, I sent you a PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:53 AM   #3
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Any ideas to spread the word are appreciated!

Hello all! A few have mentioned contacting prior members who may not be active posters at this time to let them know about the bash. I think that is a great idea. Any other ideas that you all may have about getting the word out is much appreciated.
Please post your ideas here or PM me. Thank you so much.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:08 PM   #4
darlingRikki

darlingRikki has said some nice things
Default club Biggie Nights

Club Biggie Nights is in Tampa for BBW's, BHM's, FA's and people who are cool with us. Their venue changes so look for them on myspace,
http://www.myspace.com/biggienightsclub

Last edited by HeatherBBW; 02-23-2009 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Had to remove PS signature :)
darlingRikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:43 AM   #5
Bellyjeansgirl

Bellyjeansgirl can now change their title

Wish I could help, but I haven't heard of one BBW venue in Miami.

The latin community here just calls the girls thick and it's better to be thick than to have no ass.
Bellyjeansgirl is offline   Reply With Quote