Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Events & Community > Event Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2009, 06:19 AM   #1
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.
butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default NAAFA Convention 2009 in DC-anyone going?

Just curious. I know with the Dims bash this year, folks might not be going to both events, but if you are, let us know.

Old 04-29-2009, 05:53 PM   #2
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Just curious. I know with the Dims bash this year, folks might not be going to both events, but if you are, let us know.
I'll be going to both

VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:49 AM   #3
DuchessOfYork

DuchessOfYork has said some nice things

DC??? Any additional info on it? *heads to NAAFA's website*
DuchessOfYork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:52 AM   #4
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.
BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Subscribing...I'm not planning on attending any events up there, I don't think, but if there are a bunch of people I like hanging out up there, I'd show up for lunch or something.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:39 AM   #5
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am going to TRY to make it up for a day or two...........I can drive and it is so much closer and reasonable for me to get there alone! AND I miss the DC area!

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:44 PM   #6
Indy

Indy can now change their title

I'm going and I know of at least 6 other long timr Naafans that are, after all it's the 40th! Time to celebrate!
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:45 PM   #7
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!
SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll be there! Hey Kara...what do you mean try???
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:11 PM   #8
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll BE there, Randi! Okay, no matter what! ;-)

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Old 05-05-2009, 07:54 PM   #9
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theatrmuse/Kara View Post
I'll BE there, Randi! Okay, no matter what! ;-)
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

p.s. yay to everyone else who's going also!

p.p.s. hey, Indy - we need to talk, yes?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 05-07-2009, 06:29 AM   #10
kathynoon
Jersey Irish BBW

kathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticed

I'm going and I know 4 others who will be coming with me. With it being so close, I can drive to it.

Lest I keep my complacent way I must remember somewhere out there a person died for me today. As long as there must be war, I ask and I must answer was I worth dying for? ... Eleanor Roosevelt

Ideals such as peace, freedom, justice, opportunity and individualism are just dreams without someone to turn those ideals into reality. Let's never forget the debt we owe our fellow citizens.

kathynoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #11
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathynoon View Post
I'm going and I know 4 others who will be coming with me. With it being so close, I can drive to it.
hey missy, name names!
Old 05-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #12
XXXLGBBW

XXXLGBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXXXLGBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I will be going to both... I hope to see you there Kara.. will miss you all in Orlando...
XXXLGBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:25 AM   #13
kathynoon
Jersey Irish BBW

kathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
hey missy, name names!
Maria Convery [Mariac1966 on dims]

Mary Patten and her son Michael

A surpise man - Surprise because he doesn't know yet that we are kidnapping him and bringing him.

Lest I keep my complacent way I must remember somewhere out there a person died for me today. As long as there must be war, I ask and I must answer was I worth dying for? ... Eleanor Roosevelt

Ideals such as peace, freedom, justice, opportunity and individualism are just dreams without someone to turn those ideals into reality. Let's never forget the debt we owe our fellow citizens.

kathynoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:00 AM   #14
GregW

GregW can now change their title

There will be at least 4 of us from Baton Rouge.
GregW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:40 AM   #15
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

I just bought a really CUTE sundress! Can't wait to show it off!

Old 06-09-2009, 06:12 PM   #16
jeri carmichael

jeri carmichael can now change their title

I am planning to attend.

Can't make it to the Dim bash in Florida Prior commitment for that weekend
jeri carmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:47 PM   #17
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeri carmichael View Post
I am planning to attend.

It'll be nice to see you again, Jeri.
Hope you're having a good summer & you're wood working is going well.
Dave
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:02 PM   #18
BullseyeB
Master Member

BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeri carmichael View Post
I am planning to attend.

Hey Jeri! Long time no see! John, Katie and I say hello!

Laura
BullseyeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:09 PM   #19
Indy

Indy can now change their title

I heard they have over a 100 registered, not bad considering so little promotion!
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:14 PM   #20
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
I heard they have over a 100 registered, not bad considering so little promotion!
Maybe they are counting the SSBBWs as 2?
Old 06-16-2009, 03:58 PM   #21
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

<grin>.....some of us maybe THREE!

Old 06-22-2009, 11:11 AM   #22
jeri carmichael

jeri carmichael can now change their title

Hi Laura!!!

How are you?

Are you guys making the trip across country for the convention?

Miss you...

Please tell John and Katie 'hi' for me.

hugs to you
jeri
jeri carmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:41 AM   #23
BullseyeB
Master Member

BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey Jeri!

No, we are not going this year. I am planning a family reunion for mid-July here in SB.

I hope all is well with you! We are fine. Katie turns 8 this next week! Can you believe it?! Yikes!

John is fine, pretty much same old same old here!

Have fun at convention!
BullseyeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:43 PM   #24
DeniseW
Fat don't crack!!

DeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

we might take a ride down for a couple of days, I'm going to book a room just in case. Hope to see some of you there...
Old 06-29-2009, 08:21 AM   #25
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

David and I are SOOOOO looking forward to this and as the time approaches, I am getting excited to see all us "oldies but goodies" once more and meet the new younger ones of NAAFA.
Hugs, Kara