Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Events & Community > Event Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 09:01 PM   #1
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Guidelines for the Events & Community Forum

Just a couple of housekeeping notes about this forum area at Dimensions:

***Ideally, we'd like to keep the sub-boards of Events and Community area (Midwest, East, etc, etc) limited to scheduled event posts.

***When posting an event, please put the date in the headline. It'll help us keep the events area clean as well as assist individuals in planning.

***When adding a scheduled event to the particular board, consider adding the item to the calendar at this site. Just another handy way to get the word out about your event.

That's all I can think of at this point. I'm just back from vacation and haven't had much time to get my brain thoroughly working yet.

Let me know if you have questions or ideas. Thanks!

Last edited by Risible; 08-07-2008 at 07:18 AM.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:36 AM   #2
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Please - no personal ads in the Events forum! It's fine to post looking for groups, parties, or friends, but this is not someplace to post looking for a date or a feeder/feedee, etc.

Closed Thread