Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-24-2009, 03:19 AM   #26
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Hehe, snuggly father type, huh? Well, here's a pearl of wisdom: a very long time ago one of my teachers told me in school that it was better to be approximately right than completely wrong. I felt that was very good advice and I've always tried to live by it. Most of us get it approximately right most of the time, though not always, and that's better than being totally wrong.
That IS a pearl! It suits me very well too, as i am pretty certain i am 'approximately' right much of the time. lol.. i like that 'cup half full attitude' haha..indeed!
poor lala though..if you are reading this under the guise of 'fatlvr401', 'we miss you and cant wait for you to come back and wow us with your brains and humour'.

Last edited by missaf; 02-24-2009 at 11:01 PM.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:44 PM   #27
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, speaking as one who has been put on many time outs and temporarily banned a few times (all completely fair and warranted) . After the first couple of times it's not such a big deal. If you have strong opinions you are going to get reprimanded from time to time. It's a matter of understanding and accepting that OR changing your posting style. I've never been good at changing the way I am.

Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:22 PM   #28
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
poor lala though..if you are reading this under the guise of 'fatlvr401', 'we miss you and cant wait for you to come back and wow us with your brains and humour'.
I pretty much wanna have her babies after reading some of her last posts

Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:53 PM   #29
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Can people please not send me PM's asking me to discuss any bannings.

It is a private matter. End of story.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:55 AM   #30
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
That IS a pearl! It suits me very well too, as i am pretty certain i am 'approximately' right much of the time. lol.. i like that 'cup half full attitude' haha..indeed!
Why was this post edited?? hmm.. its like that game where you have a tray of lots of 'things' and someone takes something away and you have to remember what it was..?? now, what did i say!??
Old 02-25-2009, 03:58 AM   #31
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
Well, speaking as one who has been put on many time outs and temporarily banned a few times (all completely fair and warranted) . After the first couple of times it's not such a big deal. If you have strong opinions you are going to get reprimanded from time to time. It's a matter of understanding and accepting that OR changing your posting style. I've never been good at changing the way I am.

hmm i cant believe i havnt been banned before cause i totally lose it at times and my typing runs away with my brain..i have only had posts deleted when i have 'personally attacked' someone.. but i'm glad i did cause he was a disgusting homophobe and totally deserved it. To be honest, i think most of the mods totally understand when you lose it at people like that..
Oh and that time i made a new thred to argue with you cause the other one got closed! erm sorry again..
Old 02-25-2009, 06:57 AM   #32
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, the drama.

BRB ... making myself a gigantic, buttery tub of popcorn.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 04:29 PM   #33
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And a note to Jim, ... no, you can't go back and trace their posts to see the problems... anything that they'd have been warned or infracted for has been removed, so you'll never get/know the full picture.

Again, why we don't discuss people's personal dealings with us on the boards... it's no one's business but theirs. If they choose to share that privately, on their own, that's fine. But we don't allow discussion of mod decisions and thread closures, so we're certainly not going to have debates over who was banned or put on time out and why - there's a system in place, it's very liberal, and sometimes people push it. It's not a huge deal, they come back - and hopefully with a fresh approach.