Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-25-2009, 05:31 AM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Ass Hunter-do you find this game fun or offensive?

http://www.andkon.com/arcade/adventureaction/asshunter/

Actually, if you are very easily offended/pc then maby its best not to click on it. I found this game years ago.. and find it pretty funny..though my humour is a bit warped.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:28 AM   #2
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

BAHAHAHAHA.....oh shit, I first saw this game when I was 13 years old!

It was a riot then, and is just so-stupid-it's-funny now. Now someone needs to make a Vag-Hunter game.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:34 AM   #3
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
BAHAHAHAHA.....oh shit, I first saw this game when I was 13 years old!

It was a riot then, and is just so-stupid-it's-funny now. Now someone needs to make a Vag-Hunter game.
The funny thing is.. when i first played it years ago i didnt even think of the posibility that anyone could find it homophobic cause it was so funny..
Though i guess if the main character was a woman the dynamics would be a bit different..
Old 02-26-2009, 11:14 AM   #4
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

OMFG

I laughed. A lot.

Today will always be remembered as the day I was asked, "So, do fat women wear pants?" And I was standing in front of them wearing blue jeans. :doh:
That1BigGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:19 AM   #5
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am oddly turned on

By the way, I am having a hard time figuring out how to refill my ammo.

Last edited by kayrae; 02-27-2009 at 01:21 AM. Reason: too dumb to play the game right
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:25 AM   #6
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

CTRL key on a PC- at the beginning of the game it has the destructions.

Today will always be remembered as the day I was asked, "So, do fat women wear pants?" And I was standing in front of them wearing blue jeans. :doh:
That1BigGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:05 AM   #7
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
I am oddly turned on

By the way, I am having a hard time figuring out how to refill my ammo.
hahahahahahahahaha!!! Best post ever!!!
Old 02-27-2009, 06:03 AM   #8
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

butts are funny!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:45 AM   #9
mergirl

They totally are.. especially wee ones that hump away at gun toting park dwellers!
Old 02-28-2009, 11:06 AM   #10
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

There is a thread in Hyde Park about a game with rape in it that has really angered people, but is this not just the same thing?
I'm not saying it offends me, really I'm not bothered as its just a game ultimately.

But its still a game involving rape/forced sex isn't it?

Is it different because its men?

Again I'm not saying it offends me, just wondering what people think.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:26 AM   #11
mergirl

yes, true. This is why i posed the question.
I also asked if it would be less funny if it was a woman who was the main character.
I think the difference is that the japanese game discussed is 'specifically' about raping women..whereas this game is a pastiche of homophobes fears. Getting bum raped in a park full of homos. At least thats how i took it. This game isnt sexually charged in any way which is why i think it isnt offensive.