Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 02-27-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default BBW "Wants" Thread

Dear BBWs of Dimensions:

As ladies of size, we have often been criticized for taking up too much space, for wanting what we want (while we're told that we just can't have that man/job/family/dress/comfortable seat at the movie theater/whatever else you've been denied or been told you don't deserve because of your size), for just being different and standing out.

Few ask us what we desire... what we REALLY want from our lives.

My question to you is, if you could have it all your way...

What do you want from your life? What in your wildest dreams would you like your life to be like?

And if you have the life you want now, please share with us what that life is like. What do you love about it, and how do you define happiness?

Thanks, and have a good evening.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

At this point in time, I just want to be thin.

But be able to keep my boobs....and have a JLo ass....so I can look good in my aggressions and man hating

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:32 PM   #3
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Dear BBWs of Dimensions:

As ladies of size, we have often been criticized for taking up too much space, for wanting what we want (while we're told that we just can't have that man/job/family/dress/comfortable seat at the movie theater/whatever else you've been denied or been told you don't deserve because of your size), for just being different and standing out.

What do you want from your life? What in your wildest dreams would you like your life to be like?

And if you have the life you want now, please share with us what that life is like. What do you love about it, and how do you define happiness?

I want to be able to purchase medical insurance so I can quit my sedentary job and pursue music full time like my peers.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:48 PM   #4
Keb
Princess

Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want a husband who loves me, children to nurture (a few of my own, and I'd also like to be a foster mother--those kids need love more than most), a chance to have my novels published, and the time and money to devote to a good Renn Faire. (I'm sneaking the last in, time and money or no, right now.)

I'm probably asking for too much, but that's what I really want.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:51 PM   #5
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keb View Post
I want a husband who loves me, children to nurture (a few of my own, and I'd also like to be a foster mother--those kids need love more than most), a chance to have my novels published, and the time and money to devote to a good Renn Faire. (I'm sneaking the last in, time and money or no, right now.)

I'm probably asking for too much, but that's what I really want.
Good post Keb. Thank you

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 02-27-2009, 08:13 PM   #6
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I want love. I want to recover from my sexual abuse. I want a healthy relationship with a man. I want to be able to fully enjoy my sexuality.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:30 PM   #7
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are things I want, but they're not because I'm a fat woman, so I don't think they're thread relevant.

I don't find myself wanting much as a fat woman... although I'd love to feel light as air, but still be "me". It would be so cool to be weightless while carrying about daily life in the big bod.

But, my life is good... and some of that is because of the big bod, so I'm good.... like a good hand in blackjack - I'll stand.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:53 PM   #8
SparkGirl
Life In The Fat Lane...

SparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticedSparkGirl never has a post go unnoticed
Lightbulb Hmmm

Great thread!

I wish I knew what I am going to be when I "grow up". I've never really figured out what I'm good at. It would be nice to have a career that I really enjoyed.

*In case my employer reads this, I LOOOOVVVEE my job, never want to leave, my whole reason for being, the reason I jump out of bed in the morning!!! Happy to have a job, in this economy, seriously.

SparkGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:58 PM   #9
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

bringing it way back towards the shallow end of the pool: i want to talk into a store full of gorgeous clothes - or even just clothes that don't make me barf a little in my own mouth, be able to take anything down off the rack that i want, and not wind up in a dressing room full of things i could barely cram one leg into.
clothes aren't just a means of not being naked, to me. i fucking LOVE clothes. being in a store that dead seriously makes my heart explode with happiness everywhere i turn (like this one, up my block) and knowing that absolutely not one thing made of cloth in the whole place will ever fit me, makes me more sad than is probably sane. but there you have it.

want.

doesn't stop me from thumbing through every rack i pass, though.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:01 PM   #10
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino View Post
bringing it way back towards the shallow end of the pool: i want to talk into a store full of gorgeous clothes - or even just clothes that don't make me barf a little in my own mouth, be able to take anything down off the rack that i want, and not wind up in a dressing room full of things i could barely cram one leg into.
clothes aren't just a means of not being naked, to me. i fucking LOVE clothes. being in a store that dead seriously makes my heart explode with happiness everywhere i turn (like this one, up my block) and knowing that absolutely not one thing made of cloth in the whole place will ever fit me, makes me more sad than is probably sane. but there you have it.

want.

doesn't stop me from thumbing through every rack i pass, though.

Okay, I'll want this as well. It's a good one. I'm all about shallow end if I get something cute for the trip.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:03 PM   #11
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I don't find myself wanting much as a fat woman... although I'd love to feel light as air, but still be "me". It would be so cool to be weightless while carrying about daily life in the big bod.
I'm kind of in the same position: Pretty happy with the life I've been able to make for myself so far. And I love the curves and the fattitude I've developed over time, though I could do without some of the joint pain and the feeling that I am slower than I used to be when I have to climb a hill or stairs.

So, yeah, to be light as air (and keep the bod) for me, too.

Last edited by Fascinita; 02-27-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:08 PM   #12
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have spent a good deal of my life taking care of others, so now I want some of the good stuff.

My dream is to have enough ground to have a fragrant garden, full of old style roses, peonies, and fragrant vines, like honeysuckle. And of course the time to tend it! I would love to grow vegetables as well.

I also want a lover that I can trust and share lots of orgasms.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:50 PM   #13
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm too young I think to have severe arthritis so I want that to go away.

I want to do competitive body building.

I want to find the right guy.

I want to be rich enough to be able to leave my family members lot's of moulah if I die before them. Which means I'd have to have the perfect career, whatever that is...lol, I'm honestly not sure yet. So I want to know what that is too.

I would also like unlimited lifetime drm free downloads from iTunes and amazon, and enough hard drives to store a lifetime's worth of music, so I'd have a kick ass record collection.

ETA: I also want a house boat. I think that might be kinda cool....

Last edited by olwen; 02-27-2009 at 09:52 PM.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:56 PM   #14
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wow what a good thread and question..

Ideally..

I would like to meet someone who is my best friend, get married, teach piano and music lessons from our home and go on some fabulous vacation every year or year and a half.

I didn't think that was asking too much, but apparently it is lol
Old 02-27-2009, 10:15 PM   #15
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Dear BBWs of Dimensions:

Love,peace and prosperity.

My wildest dreams hmmmmmmm,I would love to write good romance novels and not just the short stories I some times do. Plus have enough money in the world to have clothes tailored to fit me like they should!

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:15 PM   #16
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I suppose I'm feeling like some of you others with your real/serious responses have shamed me into being serious, too

I want all of my girls to get an education, grow into strong, confident, lovely people that achieve whatever it is they want to achieve in life.I want to see them walk down the aisle- but only with people that love them for who they are and how they deserve...if they even want to get married. I want to see my grandchildren...if they choose to have children. I see so many bright things in the future...and I thank my daughters for this life we have together. It is so much better than I dreamed of or thought I deserve.
My oldest wasn't as keen on the idea of her being the first person on Mars as I was though.....

I want them to remember me as a strong mother that protected them and guided them correctly. I also hope they forgive me of all my shortcomings/failures...and unconventionality.

More education and to travel...I long for these things. To find a niche where I can work and help others....I feel kind of dead ended at this job I have now though it pays the bills so I don't complain.

I want to meet many people.....and learn things from them. I would also like to think that at the end of my life, perhaps I taught others something good/useful.

And yeah....when I'm over the hurt and soul searching....when/if I am ever done making stupid mistakes....then perhaps it would be nice to have a real friend/lover again....but next time with no co-dependency or abuse. Don't know if I really deserve such a thing....it's a privilege in some ways.
Wherever this life and the creator takes me is where I will land.

Last week, I told my brother that I forgive him.....realizing that I had heard his apologies many times.....but it occurred to me that he still holds the guilt. I spoke the words to absolve him of it....wondering why I had over looked doing so sooner. Perhaps, just recently, I have finally found the real forgiveness that I only thought I had found before. I want to forgive all of them...and make right all those relationships. No more clinging or hurting...it's good to be free and feel this inner contentment. It's all important...because I ultimately want to forgive myself and be the person I am meant to be

Old 02-27-2009, 10:15 PM   #17
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm gonna be shallow too.
I really, really, REALLY wish that "real" people found me, well, attractive.
I'm getting kinda tired of being the fat friend sitting NEXT TO the girl getting asked out.
Eh, whatever.

I'd like to be able to get a $20 bathing suit that I can actually try on in a store, instead of guessing at a $60 one on the internet.

There are others, I just can't think of them :P

I *am* totally comfortable with my body and everything about it... there are just some days, you know?
Old 02-27-2009, 10:17 PM   #18
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Wow what a good thread and question..

Ideally..

I would like to meet someone who is my best friend, get married, teach piano and music lessons from our home and go on some fabulous vacation every year or year and a half.

I didn't think that was asking too much, but apparently it is lol
Poof. You are now Lois Griffin. You can thank me later. LOL

Also, I want to be able to wear high heeled shoes without pain. Then I'd have a closet full of shoes. I'd be a total shoe whore, and Kenneth Cole and Steve Madden would love me. Okay, they'd have to make shoes in my size first....Okay I want to be able to wear high heeled shoes without pain and I want to be able to find them in my size anywhere I go.

Last edited by olwen; 02-27-2009 at 10:21 PM.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:33 PM   #19
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
I'm gonna be shallow too.
I really, really, REALLY wish that "real" people found me, well, attractive.
I'm getting kinda tired of being the fat friend sitting NEXT TO the girl getting asked out.
Eh, whatever.
Firstly.. there is nothing shallow about that.. it makes us feel good and we all want to feel good about ourselves right?!

I used to feel like that hun.. but ive come to understand that everyone is different and so are their needs and wants...

if the girl next to me is getting asked out.. then great for her and for the person asking her out.. Me personally am certain that there is someone out there for me... even if it takes longer... id rather have quality than quantity...

australia is the most pretentious country when it comes to guys liking anything over a size 10.. guys are skinny mad here! so i understand where ur coming from..

Ive had many "real" people find me attractive.. and some of them even surprised themselves.. the thing is i know im sexy.. i know im happy... i know im successful.. and i know ill find the right person some day.. if i didnt know that attraction within myself.. how is anyone else expected to...???

if you know it.. there is no need for "eh, whatever".. its "yes i am.. or Yes i can or yes i will" and im certain u can have everything you want love!

Me personally..
id love to have a partner that loves me for all that i am and can be for them..

enough $$$ to pay for things comfortably without freaking out about having to pay bills.. and enough to travel once a year

a good job that i actually want to get up and go to in the morning..

and to have a BMI of around 30-40.. currently its 75.

support and love of friends and family always

to go on tour with prince

all of this and im the happiest person in the world lol

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:50 PM   #20
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

hahahahhaha i never even made that connection before. No wonder i love that show so much ...but c'mon, do i have to talk with that nasal tone? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
Poof. You are now Lois Griffin. You can thank me later. LOL
Old 02-28-2009, 02:49 AM   #21
lemonadebrigade

lemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Right now, I'm trying to get to the point where I can take a good look at myself and like what I see. I want the confidence and courage to go after the things I'm passionate about in life, but I know it's going to take a lot of hard work from me. I want to get involved in animal conservation/welfare sometime in the future. My ultimate goal is just to live a full and happy life, and feel comfortable in my own skin.
lemonadebrigade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 05:11 AM   #22
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonadebrigade View Post
Right now, I'm trying to get to the point where I can take a good look at myself and like what I see. I want the confidence and courage to go after the things I'm passionate about in life, but I know it's going to take a lot of hard work from me. I want to get involved in animal conservation/welfare sometime in the future. My ultimate goal is just to live a full and happy life, and feel comfortable in my own skin.
babe.. ur so brave just saying all that.. its obvious that all u want is only a hop skip and jump away.. being that conscious of what you want.. means its not far away

i wish u luck and love hun xx

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 05:16 AM   #23
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want to be back to the size I was when I was 25. Have someone in my life that I can share my every thought or feelings. To have my home in Fl and be a beach bum at least 3 days a week.
All of that is a work in progress.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:31 AM   #24
lemonadebrigade

lemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLisa View Post
babe.. ur so brave just saying all that.. its obvious that all u want is only a hop skip and jump away.. being that conscious of what you want.. means its not far away

i wish u luck and love hun xx
Thank you, that means a lot to me.
lemonadebrigade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 05:48 AM   #25
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
I want love. I want to recover from my sexual abuse. I want a healthy relationship with a man. I want to be able to fully enjoy my sexuality.
I want this for kayrae