Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-28-2009, 11:08 AM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Some queer ha ha ho's!!

Share your queer jokes here!
I just got sent one by txt by my lesbo friend..it read:
"Apparently, theres a new pill on the market for depressed lesbians. Its called 'tridixagen'".
Hmmm..sure that was made up by a guy.. haha.. anyway.. Let the hilarity commence!!
Old 02-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #2
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

See I don't really find that funny. Call me old fashioned, but I don't. It implies men and their penis power fix everything...and they don't.

But I don't want to kill the spirit of the thread....so post on!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:28 AM   #3
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

NO its totally not!! This is why it was funny that my lesbian friend sent it.. this is why it was funny to me. I'm not very militant though..i see it as a piss take of what men say all the time..stuff like 'You just havnt found the right cock yet'.. etc..

ok..what about this..
What drives a lesbian up the wall??

A crack on the ceiling!

no?? lmao
Old 02-28-2009, 11:32 AM   #4
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
NO its totally not!! This is why it was funny that my lesbian friend sent it.. this is why it was funny to me. I'm not very militant though..i see it as a piss take of what men say all the time..stuff like 'You just havnt found the right cock yet'.. etc..

ok..what about this..
What drives a lesbian up the wall??

A crack on the ceiling!

no?? lmao

yeah but isn't that like saying racist jokes are funny because my "insert minority group here" sent it to me?

Maybe I'm too PC for my own good.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:44 AM   #5
mergirl

well.. it was funny to me not only because a lesbian sent it to me..though that was funny (personally speaking) cause she is VERY gay and not into cocks at all!
The main reason i found it funny is because it is a piss take of what guys say to lesbians quite a lot, this is why it was funny to me.
People have different humours though so its ok that we dont like the same joke..
I dont find it offensive though..I dont think its the same as saying 'would it be funny if a black person sent a racist joke' cause i didnt find that joke homophobic in the slightest.. It didnt perpetuate gay fear/hate in any way, just the fallicy perpetuated by some guys that 'cocks' can cure lesbianism..
anyway.. when you have to explain why something is funny, it kinna stops being funny!
give us one of your queer jokes!
Old 02-28-2009, 09:49 PM   #6
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
well.. it was funny to me not only because a lesbian sent it to me..though that was funny (personally speaking) cause she is VERY gay and not into cocks at all!
The main reason i found it funny is because it is a piss take of what guys say to lesbians quite a lot, this is why it was funny to me.
People have different humours though so its ok that we dont like the same joke..
I dont find it offensive though..I dont think its the same as saying 'would it be funny if a black person sent a racist joke' cause i didnt find that joke homophobic in the slightest.. It didnt perpetuate gay fear/hate in any way, just the fallicy perpetuated by some guys that 'cocks' can cure lesbianism..
anyway.. when you have to explain why something is funny, it kinna stops being funny!
give us one of your queer jokes!
Really the same as 'vaginas' can cure gay men
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 04:39 AM   #7
mergirl

but ..they can!! lmao
Old 03-01-2009, 09:24 PM   #8
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Ok, here's my favorite:

So there's this dermatologist, see.
And he goes in to work one day, and his first patient comes in and says, "Doctor, you've got to help me. My boyfriend refuses to take off his letter sweater when we make love, and now I have this horrible rash." She takes off her shirt, and sure enough, there's a big red itchy rash in the form of an H on her chest.
The doctor says, "This is interesting, I've never seen anything quite like it before. I wonder why it occured in such an unusual shape."
"He goes to Harvard," she says.
"Ah, that would explain it," he says. He prescribes some calamine lotion and sends her on her way."
The next patient comes in and says, "Doctor, I hope you can help me with this rash. It's a little embarrassing, but it's driving me crazy."
She takes off her shirt, and displays a big, itchy, red rash in the shape of a Y. The doctor raises his eyebrows. "It's my boyfriend," she explains.
"He goes to Yale, and is so into his new letter sweater that he never takes it off, even when we're making love. Is there anything you can do?"
The doctor prescribes calamine lotion and sends patient number 2 on her way. The third patient comes in and says, "Doctor, you've got to help me!" She takes off her shirt, and there on her chest is a big, itchy, red rash in the shape of an M.
"Don't tell me," says the doctor. "Your boyfriend goes to MIT, and refuses to take off his letter sweater when you make love."
The patient looks at him with surprise. "Close," she says. "My girlfriend goes to Wellesley."
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:26 AM   #9
mergirl

Oh lmao!!! hahaha.. Brilliant.. i had to think about that one for a moment!!
Old 03-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #10
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Share your queer jokes here!
I just got sent one by txt by my lesbo friend..it read:
"Apparently, theres a new pill on the market for depressed lesbians. Its called 'tridixagen'".
Hmmm..sure that was made up by a guy.. haha.. anyway.. Let the hilarity commence!!
Yeah my brother told me that one last week.

How are ya Mer?
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:58 PM   #11
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

This site made me laugh!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote