Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

View Poll Results: Smaller BBWS, what do you want?
a private board for smaller BBWs only 18 13.14%
a private board for women only 58 42.34%
a protected BBW sub-forum 19 13.87%
I'm a smaller BBW and I don't want any of the above 22 16.06%
I'm not a BBW, but I support any of the above 20 14.60%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2009, 02:41 PM   #26
fatchicksrockuk

fatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticed

It's interesting that the best supported proposal (over twice as popular as the next most popular proposal) is for a general, women only board.

Perhaps the simplest idea would be for women only, and men only boards?

I know this will sound obnoxious, and for that I apologise, but the prospect of an FA board being men only was very much frowned upon, yet the possibility of a women's board is being well received here. Is this a case of double standards?
fatchicksrockuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 02:52 PM   #27
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatchicksrockuk View Post
It's interesting that the best supported proposal (over twice as popular as the next most popular proposal) is for a general, women only board.

I know this will sound obnoxious, and for that I apologise, but the prospect of an FA board being men only was very much frowned upon, yet the possibility of a women's board is being well received here. Is this a case of double standards?
I, too, am for the simpliest idea of men only and women only....bada bing...bada boom. And, there are those on both ' sides ' who are calling for one and not the other. That's why the simplest ideas are usually the best and cause less bloodshed.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #28
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Why not just start a thread called "men never listen"? That'd get you all the privacy you need without having to lobby for a board.

Seriously, I've stayed away from the FA board thread because while I concede it may have some value for younger, unresolved FA's I don't want to feel obliged to go there if it happens. I just don't feel the need to hide out, I guess? Don't like what I have to say? Snark away, have at it, sticks & stones, blah, blah. Yeah, I wish this place was a little friendlier sometimes, especially to noobs, but welcome to reality.

I understand the assumption that privacy is supposed to make us feel safer and more secure. I'm just not sure it's accurate? So I shouldn't trust that any women could ever feel empathy or understanding for what I'm dealing with? Assume that only guys can relate to feeling misunderstood or disrespected? Right, that'll never go badly.

It's teh fecking internets, for gawdsake! Wouldn't you rather know what people really think? I come here to get OUT of my own head. If you need someone to commiserate with, that you can count on not to ever argue with you, sell you out or undermine your delusions get a dog.

I really do get the need for the SSBBW board to be private. I'm also happy the GLBQT Forum isn't private. I realize this may have been more appropriate to post in the FA board thread but frankly I have no desire to wade into that whine tasting. If guys have skin so thin they can't take some girl snarking they need to toughen up, not bunker down. I think we need to stop asking Conrad to solve problems we should be able to handle for ourselves. JMO.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:01 PM   #29
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

In all honesty, Mike, I don't think it is a double standard. I think women generally prefer talking with other women only when it comes to emotional and health concerns/issues. Most men I know don't mind talking with women about their personal health and emotional issues. At least that has been my experience. I rarely see men share emotional stuff with other men. And understand that I am not saying that men are incapable of sharing emotions with other men, I'm just saying they rarely do it. Women on the other hand are usually very open with other women about that sort of thing - primarily because we think other women will "get" us better than a man will.

Also where health issues are concerned, most men don't want to know about women's health issues. You know, "TMI" and all that. I'll give you my sweet hubby as an example. He's generally OK when listening to me discuss my health issues - but he really doesn't like listening to other women talk about their personal health concerns. It makes him very uncomfortable. And the flip side to that coin is that while I am perfectly fine with telling Guy about my private health issues, I am not comfortable talking about them in an open forum where men will see it. If I were to talk about my personal health issues, it would only be in a private (women members only) forum. I think a lot of women are like that.

Bottom line is, men and women are different in how they deal with and respond to some things. It's not "bad", just different. And recognizing those differences sometimes is a good staring point for better understanding.

Last edited by Sandie S-R; 03-02-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:12 PM   #30
fatchicksrockuk

fatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I, too, am for the simpliest idea of men only and women only....bada bing...bada boom. And, there are those on both ' sides ' who are calling for one and not the other. That's why the simplest ideas are usually the best and cause less bloodshed.
So let's look at the upsides, and who might miss out:

The numbers in my sheet indicate the number of yes's...this is the work of but 5 minutes so might not be 100% right!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Workbook1.jpg (101.6 KB, 208 views)
Old 03-02-2009, 03:20 PM   #31
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Give the wimmins whatever they want, I always say.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:34 PM   #32
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie S-R View Post
Here is my question.

If the only thing you are really interested in is being able to discuss "health" issues in a private setting, then why not look at a private sub-forum for the health board instead of a private BBW forum?

In truth, BBWS can discuss anything they want all over the forums. The only thing that would really *need* to be private would be health concerns. So my suggestion would be, drop the BBW forum idea, and propose a women only, private health forum.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

Couldn't this have been done for the SSBBW forum, as well? What's the difference?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:42 PM   #33
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Couldn't this have been done for the SSBBW forum, as well? What's the difference?
Hi GEF,
I posted this in the FA Board debate to try and explain why I value the SSBBW women only board and what for me is the difference between a women only vs supersize women only board. I hope it helps explain how I personally feel.
(I wish I could just post the link to this post but I cant figure out how.)
Tracey xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
I get what you are saying but you kind of need to trust those of us who are SS sized that there ARE real differences.

To try to explain a little, and hopefully in terms which wont offend anyone, I have a friend with Testicular Cancer who uses a Forum similar to this one to get support and to trade information (and some really funny but horribly un-PC jokes! Lol, but I digress).

There are lots of general boards about the illness, treatments regimes, the surgeries etc and there are specific locked boards for various ailments - but he spends most of his time reading and posting in the Testicular Cancer Board. Not because the people reading and posting elsewhere aren't also suffering from the same disease, not because they wont have huge sympathy for his condition, not because he wants to be part of a secret club but because its only the people with that anatomy and those conditions that he feels comfortable enough to share his most private thoughts. I know there is plenty of discussion on what the illness means to him as a man and to his masculinity and I'm certain that similar is true on the private boards where female related cancers are discussed. I suspect those issues dont come up nearly so often on boards where conditions which equally affect both sexes are discussed.

I hope that helps explain a little why I feel the private, female only, SSBBW only board is such a valuable resource? Obviously I dont equate anything to do with being BBW/SSBBW/FA as in any way similar to having cancer but it was the only way I could think of to explain my thoughts. Oh, and this was posted with his permission, and his treatment is going well
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:43 PM   #34
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just a thought...
The men only and women only stuff?

How often to we find trolls and stuff like that pretending to be these huge women?
How are you going to prove who you say you are? It's the INTERNET.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:43 PM   #35
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I'm glad I'm not the only person who noticed this. I think it's good for women to have their board and for men to have a board. I don't think either should be private. Men and women are different and we handle life differently.

Some people on this board have fussed about divisions and balkanization. What they fail to see is that Dimensions promotes diversity. A board for men and a board for women would allow women and men to get their gender-specific needs satisfied by engaging in discussion and comraderie with members of their own gender. By doing so, Dimensions would help to make the diversity on the board flourish.

We are all human, but we are not all the same. Differences are good.

Old 03-02-2009, 03:45 PM   #36
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
Hi GEF,
I posted this in the FA Board debate to try and explain why I value the SSBBW women only board and what for me is the difference between a women only board vs the supersize women only board we currently have. I hope it helps..
(I wish I could just post the link to this post but I cant figure out how.)
Tracey xx
Hi Tracy

I'm not saying you shouldn't have a ssbbw board- just saying why is it that one for smaller bbws should be treated any differently if there ever is one? Aren't the privacy needs of other women on this site just as important? I get why the SSBBW wanted their own...without the smaller ladies. However....should it be so hard to understand why the other ladies would want a courtesy, too? Aren't we all women?

**Personally, I would think support ALL BBWs should be on a BBW board but wonder why when a smaller bbw board is proposed, it has a "simpler solution"?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 03-02-2009 at 03:49 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:49 PM   #37
fatchicksrockuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only person who noticed this. I think it's good for women to have their board and for men to have a board. I don't think either should be private. Men and women are different and we handle life differently.

Some people on this board have fussed about divisions and balkanization. What they fail to see is that Dimensions promotes diversity. A board for men and a board for women would allow women and men to get their gender-specific needs satisfied by engaging in discussion and comraderie with members of their own gender. By doing so, Dimensions would help to make the diversity on the board flourish.

We are all human, but we are not all the same. Differences are good.

I would prefer it if they were private, personally. I believe people (both men and women) would be able to be more open and honest in such an environment. With appropriate moderation I can't see any major disadvantages with them being private. Obviously the moderators would have to move any threads/posts that didn't belong in them, and a good set of ground rules would be necessary.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:50 PM   #38
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
Just a thought...
The men only and women only stuff?

How often to we find trolls and stuff like that pretending to be these huge women?
How are you going to prove who you say you are? It's the INTERNET.
There are approval processes in place for the SS board and I'm sure similar would apply to any other possible private areas. You can never be 100%, but it would be a LOT of hoops to jump through - let's say that.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #39
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

**Personally, I would think support ALL BBWs should be on a BBW board but wonder why when a smaller bbw board is proposed, it has a "simpler solution"?
ok maybe I'm not getting it. Maybe I am thick. But what could a bbw go through that a ssbbw hasn't already gone through or IS going through? And a ssbbw is a bbw. Kinda like a square is a rectangle but a rectangle is not a square type of thing.

I really do think a straight cut down the middle...boys on this side of the gym and girls on that side is the best compromise because no one is ever going to agree on what should happen. Everyone wants their own little safe haven and I understand that...but within the confines of dimensions, I don't think everyone will get what they want, need or deserve.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:57 PM   #40
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
ok maybe I'm not getting it. Maybe I am thick. But what could a bbw go through that a ssbbw hasn't already gone through or IS going through? And a ssbbw is a bbw. Kinda like a square is a rectangle but a rectangle is not a square type of thing.

I really do think a straight cut down the middle...boys on this side of the gym and girls on that side is the best compromise because no one is ever going to agree on what should happen. Everyone wants their own little safe haven and I understand that...but within the confines of dimensions, I don't think everyone will get what they want, need or deserve.

Yep, and that's why I said I support all BBWs on one board. Just not really clear why the discussion of smaller bbw board seems offensive to some? And you're right, I DON'T KNOW what could be the true difference between me and someone much bigger....I can't read that board. Cool beans.
That said......I'm still a woman. Why is it okay for me to discuss my vagina and bathing habits out in the open? Hell, I would expect a group of people that demanded privacy to understand why someone else might want it......

Old 03-02-2009, 04:01 PM   #41
fatchicksrockuk

Quote:
Yep, and that's why I said I support all BBWs on one board. Just not really clear why the discussion of smaller bbw board seems offensive to some? And you're right, I DON'T KNOW what could be the true difference between me and someone much bigger....I can't read that board. Cool beans.
That said......I'm still a woman. Why is it okay for me to discuss my vagina and bathing habits out in the open? Hell, I would expect a group of people that demanded privacy to understand why someone else might want it......
Maybe a private women's board with the supersize issues board (renamed to ssbbw issues, since it is women only) as a restricted (more private) sub-board, and a private men's board, with a ssbhm private sub-board would work?
Old 03-02-2009, 04:02 PM   #42
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
LOL. you don't have to discuss your vagina and bathing suits out in the open! ok...you do now...but I think we want the same thing? A private women's board...right? I totally understand why you want privacy!!
Old 03-02-2009, 04:05 PM   #43
fatchicksrockuk

Quote:
LOL. you don't have to discuss your vagina and bathing suits out in the open! ok...you do now...but I think we want the same thing? A private women's board...right? I totally understand why you want privacy!!
Where did the effing bathing suits come from??? Are you fantasizing about GEF in a bathing suit again??
Old 03-02-2009, 04:06 PM   #44
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Quote:
Where did the effing bathing suits come from??? Are you fantasizing about GEF in a bathing suit again??

Maybe..... you jealous???
Old 03-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #45
fatchicksrockuk

Quote:
Maybe..... you jealous???
Babe, I do believe:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg user8616_pic277_1214037416.jpg (35.9 KB, 153 views)
Old 03-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #46
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Quote:
Quote:
Babe, I do believe:

All your fault!
Old 03-02-2009, 04:12 PM   #47
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
There are approval processes in place for the SS board and I'm sure similar would apply to any other possible private areas. You can never be 100%, but it would be a LOT of hoops to jump through - let's say that.
Thanks, AM

This is really the biggest concern i've had with any of it.
Including/excluding the "wrong" people...
Old 03-02-2009, 04:14 PM   #48
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Babe, I do believe:
Quote:
All your fault!
Oh sweet jeezus you two get a room for cryin' out loud!

BTW Kayrae... don't feel bad about this thread. I and others floated this same topic regarding FAs many moons ago and basically got the exact same floggin'. That's why I'm the angry, jaded piece of shit you see here today...

Anyhoo... Here's an idea I've been floating... kinda like how a turd floats in a swimming pool...

--------------->Click this link if you dare... <-------------

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 03-02-2009 at 04:20 PM.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:15 PM   #49
fatchicksrockuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
We have, still doesn't stop us arguing across the internet too
Old 03-02-2009, 04:15 PM   #50
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post

BTW Kayrae... don't feel bad about this thread. I and others floated this same topic regarding FAs many moons ago and basically got the exact same floggin'. That's why I'm the angry, jaded piece of shit you see here today...

Anyhoo... Here's an idea I've been floating... kinda like how a turd floats in a swimming pool...

--------------->Click this link if you dare... <-------------

lol. Stan...we are less than 5 feet away from eachother tap tap tapping on the keyboard, lol. We are a sad married couple!