Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-06-2009, 01:24 AM   #1
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default You know what really sucks?

Well, I just turned 30 on March 4th. But that's not what sucks. What sucks is waking up on your birthday sick as hell. I mean, the whole nine yards. Sore throat, stuffy head, the sniffles, and a droning everlasting headache. Instead of letting it ruin my day, I decided to "feed" a cold . Instead of laying in bed miserable I watched movies all day (I had friends over for a bit and we were supposed to drink but I didn't think that was a great idea and I didn't want to get any of them sick), relaxing on my couch, nommin' on the following in no particular order:

2 gigantic slices of yellow birthday cake with aqua seafoam colored frosting

1 gigantic combination bowl of mint ice cream and cookies and cream ice cream. why? because mint cookies and cream is the dream and I couldn't find it, so why not mix and match right? who said food can't be like clothes?

1 lb. of boneless chicken wings w/ buffalo and bbq sauce because I can never decide and the flavors blend very well

large order of waffle fries to go with the wings

a stack of fudge covered mint oreo cookies (heaven imo)

huge steak, seasoned and slow-cooked. cheese-drenched steak fries w/ketchup and salt

fresh turkey sandwich on a hard roll w/yellow american cheese, toasted to perfection

giant tub of gourmet popcorn, popped in a whirlypop and covered in a blanket of golden sun-yellow butter and salt

some gourmet popcorn I had floating around from christmas, frosted gingerbread flavored

There was probably more but that's all I can remember. I watched everything from American Psycho to The Big Lebowski. I finally fell asleep at like 11 am, still sick as hell. I woke up a couple of hours ago and here I am. Medicated and trying to get through
Old 03-06-2009, 06:06 AM   #2
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm heading for the same fate, it seems....

Happy birthday, though! You can always just elect to celebrate it on another day, when you're in good health and ready to drink
Old 03-06-2009, 09:44 AM   #3
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thank you

Oh no it's the worst. Hope you avoid it or feel better before it.

I agree, I'll have to really get blasted to acquire revenge at some point! lol.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:58 AM   #4
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i am glad you were able to keep it all down...

ok ..nothing but soup,tea, and lots of rest for you mister.

and Happy Birthday
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:36 PM   #5
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

yeah I probably should have thought about keeping it down before I went that far lol. thanks, and yeah, soup and sleep sound delicious
Old 03-06-2009, 12:36 PM   #6
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

oops, double post

Last edited by ClockworkOrange; 03-06-2009 at 12:39 PM. Reason: happy accident, bob ross style
ClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:40 AM   #7
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

i woke up to being 23 today topless on my kitchen floor with my laundry basket being used as my blanket - now this is one hangover from hell
warwagon86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:44 AM   #8
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

lol sounds like you had a good time.. and happy birthday..
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:47 AM   #9
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
lol sounds like you had a good time.. and happy birthday..
i had an awesome time to be honest i dont remember much after about midnight but we got in the house just before 6am haha

thank you
Old 03-07-2009, 01:00 PM   #10
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

Wow, I mean I've woken up with a carpet soaked in beer and VHS tapes stuck to me in a room full of strangers, but a laundry basket blanket really takes the cake.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:06 PM   #11
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Last St. Patrick's Day I woke up and I didn't know where I was...my pants were off and it was very, very dark. After a few minutes of fumbling around I realized that I was inside my closet. LOL my friends had dropped me off at home after I did like 5 Irish Car Bombs. (which, by the way, is the most horrible shot ever)

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote