Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Plus-size Paysite Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2009, 03:10 AM   #1
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Clips4Sale from Sasha!!

I figured I would experiment with some new videos on my clips4sale site. Hope you all check them out and enjoy!!

xoxo

Sasha

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/28041
Attached Images
File Type: jpg c4s preview 3.jpg (96.9 KB, 1916 views)
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:54 AM   #2
Ivory
Master Member

Ivory can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh my goodness! You look adorable in that smoking clip Such a doll!
Ivory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:12 AM   #3
owengerrard

owengerrard has said some nice things
Default Wow

Hi hun, just downloaded your smoking video. All these years being a member of your website i never knew you were a smoker. I have to say you do look sexy whilst smoking that cigarette. Hope you will be doing some smoking set's for your new website. Keep up the good work sexy xx
owengerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:48 AM   #4
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

holy shit! why are you so cute?!
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:32 AM   #5
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

What a stud.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:58 AM   #6
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb Smokin' Sasha!

I'd like to join Sasha and Jim Gaffigan and drive up to Canada to a cyberpunk bootleg Singaporean restaurant and consume vast quantities of Panda Chow Fon and then go smoke a bunch of cigarettes in the parking lot. That'd be awesome.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:36 AM   #7
stuffedbellylover
Master Member

stuffedbellylover can now change their title

Quote:
All these years being a member of your website i never knew you were a smoker.
Maybe Sasha ain`t a smoker for real? There are f. e. also actresses that smoke in movies etc. but don´t do it in real life...

So maybe Sasha just heard that smoking clips sell well and decided to do one without being a smoker for real... You see?

Best wishes,

Chris
stuffedbellylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:31 PM   #8
Chris(>'s SSBBW's

Chris(>'s SSBBW's has said some nice things
Thumbs up

WOW, you're really a great looking chick! Love your hair that way...so sexy!!! Just not into the cigarette thing. Kinda detracts from your good looks, ya mean?

Chris(>'s SSBBW's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #9
DestinyBBW
DestinyBBW

DestinyBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardDestinyBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardDestinyBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardDestinyBBW carries a lot of weight on this board

Ahh you're such a cutie!
DestinyBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #10
Armadillojellybeans
chariots chariots

Armadillojellybeans can now change their title

The hits just keep on coming from The Belly Queen

does whatever.....a spider can.....
Armadillojellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote