Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-11-2009, 04:07 PM   #1
jay kratos

jay kratos has said some nice things
Question your limits?

Whats your limits to gaining weight? What is a weight that you know you will never want to surpass?
jay kratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

As far as myself, I wouldn't want to be over 300. I think I would start to lose overall strength and mobility then.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:09 PM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have been giving this thought as well and 350 would be my tops.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #4
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Clear!!!

As long as I'm clear of congestive heart failure and cellulitis
infection, I'm cleared for take-off to 500 lbs! Carrying fat
is NOTHING compared to carrying those 2 monkeys on my
back!!!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:49 PM   #5
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I can't wait to see the arguments this thread creates.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:57 PM   #6
Tragdor
Abide

Tragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
I can wait to see what arugements this thread makes!

GRRRRRR people these days just can't wait for a good arugment!
Tragdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:09 PM   #7
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

I personally think fat is only good for women, not men. That being the case, I don't like weighing more than 190.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:47 AM   #8
Rustihenson

Rustihenson has said some nice things
Wink limit?

Personally, I would like to be at least 100 pounds fatter than I am now, but it depends also on where I gain.
Rustihenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:52 AM   #9
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

Its hard to put a number on it. I can see others and think how much I would love to get to that size myself. It depends on where the weight falls too, if it doesn't go where I want, then I don't want to get much bigger than I already am. But if the majority of my weight goes to my belly, I think I'd go to abut 400-450. Its easy to say, but if it badly affects my health I'd stop for sure, no matter what size I'm at
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:00 AM   #10
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Weight, for me, is like tattoos. Once I start, I don't really want to stop.

In fact, I'm probably fat, heavy, weighty (whatever) enough at this point, but just today it hit me I still want more. I want to gain much much more. I'm not sure that's a true, long-lasting desire or just an impulse, but there you go.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:48 AM   #11
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My gain of the last year or two at first went to my hips,butt and lovehandles/upper belly now I can tell the lower belly has caught some of the new weight which is OK just a new location for me.
I must be on a roll because the new 4 pounds I noticed last week is now 6.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:15 AM   #12
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Weight, for me, is like tattoos. Once I start, I don't really want to stop.
EXACTLY.

when i started gaining a year and a half ago (or has it been two years now?) i was at 220. i had just lost 30 pounds from stress/moving/bad break up. i just wanted to get back to the 250 i had started at. so i started gaining and soon enough i was back to 250. then decided i could really stand to gain another 50, so i decided to go for 300. and then that wasn't enough, so i decided to max out my scale (which went to 330). and then I got to 330 and realized if i gained another 20 i'd have gained 100 pounds total.. so i gained another 20.. and then i just kept going.

a lot of guys from my site ask me if i have a goal. i don't. i don't like weight gain goals because i don't like endings and i really don't want to think about having to stop gaining because i really and truly enjoy it. i just want to get as fat as i possibly can while still being as mobile as possible and keeping in the best health possible.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:28 AM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

After thinking about this a lot, quite a few years ago, I came to the conclusion of "as light as I can stand." Given that I gain easily and lose painfully, and am attracted to being fat in a number of different ways, that is hardly thin. What I can stand also fluctuates over time.

My thoughts on this in long form are on an essay on my web site, posted here:

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Fonta...everafter.html
Old 03-14-2009, 01:14 AM   #14
Minerva_08

Minerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMinerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My limits? Hmm...Currently I'm at 202 but I didn't mind being 210. The extra couple of pounds felt nice. I personally felt unhealthy at 260, it was just too large for my body to take.
Minerva_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:28 AM   #15
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
why would there be arguements? Just folks saying what their limits are.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:21 AM   #16
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu
Wut Wld Yoda Say?

SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu can now change their title
Talking Topping it off in the upper 500s to...

...600Lb. range. Those are my cut off points. The last time I I looked I was 465#s and I've not voluntarily stood on a scale in just over two years. So for now I'm just playing it as it lays... on my thighs. LOL!

Cheers.

A little slap & tickle never hurt anyone.:wubu:

"Pamper me, spoil me rotten, FEED ME & treat me like a Princess. And then push me against the wall, pin me down or tell me to ride you and TAKE ME!:wubu::D[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:56 PM   #17
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed

I'm not trying to gain weight, but I love to play basketball and I wouldn't want to go much above where I'm at now (230-ish).
A Bolder Boulder FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:00 PM   #18
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bolder Boulder FA View Post
I'm not trying to gain weight, but I love to play basketball and I wouldn't want to go much above where I'm at now (230-ish).
You should play for the Nuggets, imagine you and Mello dunking over the Lakers lol
Old 03-15-2009, 11:21 AM   #19
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
EXACTLY.

when i started gaining a year and a half ago (or has it been two years now?) i was at 220. i had just lost 30 pounds from stress/moving/bad break up. i just wanted to get back to the 250 i had started at. so i started gaining and soon enough i was back to 250. then decided i could really stand to gain another 50, so i decided to go for 300. and then that wasn't enough, so i decided to max out my scale (which went to 330). and then I got to 330 and realized if i gained another 20 i'd have gained 100 pounds total.. so i gained another 20.. and then i just kept going.

a lot of guys from my site ask me if i have a goal. i don't. i don't like weight gain goals because i don't like endings and i really don't want to think about having to stop gaining because i really and truly enjoy it. i just want to get as fat as i possibly can while still being as mobile as possible and keeping in the best health possible.
And again, EXACTLY.

I'm conflicted about whether I should continue gaining on my own or wait until I have someone to share it with. Being a solo feedee (is there a word for this?) isn't as much fun as sharing the process with a feeder, but it's still so obscenely pleasurable that it's hard to stop.

I don't do weight gain goals, probably because I had so many weight LOSS goals jammed down my throat over the years. I believe in enjoying the journey, maintaining my health, and letting it come naturally.
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:06 AM   #20
jay kratos

jay kratos has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlethaBBW View Post
And again, EXACTLY.

I'm conflicted about whether I should continue gaining on my own or wait until I have someone to share it with. Being a solo feedee (is there a word for this?) isn't as much fun as sharing the process with a feeder, but it's still so obscenely pleasurable that it's hard to stop.

I don't do weight gain goals, probably because I had so many weight LOSS goals jammed down my throat over the years. I believe in enjoying the journey, maintaining my health, and letting it come naturally.
That's cool.
jay kratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:31 PM   #21
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i guess my limit changes with my mood. i could want to be huge one day and then the next i want to stay the same. it varies
Old 03-19-2009, 08:04 AM   #22
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree with this totally and the term is still "feedee"
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlethaBBW View Post
And again, EXACTLY.

Old 03-19-2009, 09:06 AM   #23
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
I agree with this totally and the term is still "feedee"
Just a a feederless feedee, in that case.
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:59 AM   #24
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i am sure a lot of feeders would like to share that intentions with you, Aletha and Rebecca, i am a feeder and i would love to be with a girl like you girls.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:07 AM   #25
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my limit...
I hate to say this...I know a lot of FAs and Feeders are into the numbers but I have to agree with Ivy, Rebecca and Aletha- I really don't have one-honestly.

I suppose my limit would be immobility- because that is about the end of that fun train right?When pressed for one I just blurt out 700 pounds and people STFU.

I just celebrate every pound with a smile and cake.

It is to fun, and I do *very thankfully* have a great feeder/FA. I enjoy it and was gaining before he and I started dating.