Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-19-2009, 04:10 PM   #26
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't want to start a whole thing like the CP thread, but I really really like the idea of being bigger and bigger. I don't really want to be immobile and unhealthy but I think some movement will be limited and some of my health will be compromised---I suppose it already is to a certain degree, but not to a point where I'm unhappy. Still, I like being fat.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:55 PM   #27
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlethaBBW View Post
And again, EXACTLY.

I'm conflicted about whether I should continue gaining on my own or wait until I have someone to share it with. Being a solo feedee (is there a word for this?) isn't as much fun as sharing the process with a feeder, but it's still so obscenely pleasurable that it's hard to stop.

I don't do weight gain goals, probably because I had so many weight LOSS goals jammed down my throat over the years. I believe in enjoying the journey, maintaining my health, and letting it come naturally.
i totally feel you on the solo feedee stuff. in a way i feel like i should be budgeting out my weight gain, so that when (if?) mr. right comes along i have PLENTY of weight left that i can gain with his help.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #28
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't want to be over 300.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:20 PM   #29
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Really the number is not the driving thing for me.
I find when I do gain I like the feeling of getting bigger and it seems to drive me to want gain more.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:51 PM   #30
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Well because of how messed up my knees, and well... everything below them are even worse, doctors have been telling anything above 180 and I will probably not be able to walk anymore. Because of this I'm not willing to go even close. 145 is as high as I'm comftorable with, 150 at an extreme extreme.

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:48 PM   #31
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default Limits

Limits are set by a number of factor,

Work - I need to support myself and if I can not do my job, that is mostly a desk job then that would be a issue.

Car - I need to fit into my car, close to being too big for it now at 215kg so that is a limit.

From a personal point, I would say 650 would be a limit from a healty prospective.

I would go for that if I was not working had lots of money to by a new bigger car and house to suit the needs a person of that size.

I guess if I could marry a lady that wish to have a husband that big then that could work as well. But that not likely so I have set my limit to 450-500 lbs.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:57 AM   #32
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

Budgeting weight gain - that's it, exactly. I so wish I had someone to share it with, and I know there *is* a limit to how far I can go because I have diabetes and am on insulin, so I debate the pros and cons of holding off on my feedee life until I have a feeder boyfriend.

But...I'm not getting any younger, and as I said before, it's so enjoyable...sigh.

Someone should start a thread about being a healthy feedee. That's where I'm at - balancing and budgeting being a feedee vs. being single vs. maintaining my health.
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:43 AM   #33
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

470 pounds, but that's only when I'm hoisting a 300-lb pal into the air after bragging I could do it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg katzoutpickupsm.jpg (81.0 KB, 1848 views)
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:27 PM   #34
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Thumbs up

For me,.. 300 is the limit,..I have been over 300 and it just didnt feel good to me. Although I love the feel of the soft belly fat and the curves. I am currently at 288,,... but that was before the last 2 days of chocolate bars hehehe YUM!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:35 PM   #35
MaxArden
Big, Bald, and Bright

MaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

500...but I'm not likely going to ever weigh that much
Old 03-25-2009, 09:06 AM   #36
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default i think the right cuestion is.....

Why ppl seems to like to put limits themselves, honestly a limit, is something bad if you think about it, if i say 400, then when 400 is reached, what happens, nothing extra, is that all, the end.

that is why i dont like limits.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:21 AM   #37
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shin_moyseku View Post
Why ppl seems to like to put limits themselves, honestly a limit, is something bad if you think about it, if i say 400, then when 400 is reached, what happens, nothing extra, is that all, the end.

that is why i dont like limits.
Playing Devil's Advocate here...

A limit is something Good, if living without it threatens your health, as so often goes with being a bigger person.
There are a lot of reasons to put a limit on how much weight you want to gain.
Pretty much all health issues, as some folks here have mentioned. Cellulitis, strain on the heart, knees, frame in general,Diabetes...probably a hundred others that I am not aware of.
I understand that your fetish is big women/feeding/gaining, and that's 100% OK, but many of the folks who express concern, or limits do so out of the realistic perspective (They have to make sure that their health stays as optimal as possible, at any size that they attain), as opposed to a Feeder/Gainer Fetishist/Fan (I love big Women, or Men,as tastes go, and I want them as big as possible!).

I, personally am not into Gaining (I'm trying to lose a bit of weight, actually...), but that's just how I prefer myself. Oh, for those who don't know, my haunt is the BHM forums, so heading over this way is a rarity.

And lastly, to the guy (NoWayOut) who said that fat is for women, and not men... While I understand your personal perspective, it is just an opinion, and plenty of folks here are fat men who want to be bigger. There are plenty of ladies who think otherwise. I don't think you were trying to be hurtful, but some guys may have taken it a bit derisively.

-Uriel

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.

Last edited by Uriel; 03-26-2009 at 03:27 AM.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:38 AM   #38
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title
Default Not sure

Being pretty new to "actively gaining" i'm still at the point of being totally excited and thrilled when I step on the scales and see i've gained however many KG's. And to look in the mirror and see the changes in my expanding body, and see that i'm actually starting to look a little fat is just the best.
But I suppose i'll know when i'm at a weight that i'm happy and comfortable with that I think looks good. Maybe 110KG i'm thinking...maybe a bit more though ...have to wait and see how I carry it.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:06 PM   #39
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu
Wut Wld Yoda Say?

SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu can now change their title
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNYC View Post
470 pounds, but that's only when I'm hoisting a 300-lb pal into the air after bragging I could do it.
Good on you, M8! That's a gr8 pic w/ the lucky, lovely lady outside KATZ's on Houston. "I'll have what she's having!" ROTFL!! Unfortunately for ur back I weigh far more than ur friend. *sigh* A girl can dream.

I miss NYC.

A little slap & tickle never hurt anyone.:wubu:

"Pamper me, spoil me rotten, FEED ME & treat me like a Princess. And then push me against the wall, pin me down or tell me to ride you and TAKE ME!:wubu::D[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 03:15 PM   #40
Curious Jane

Curious Jane can now change their title

I kinda hate being the fattest girl in the room...I think if that starts happening very much it'll be time to stop!
Curious Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:01 PM   #41
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious Jane View Post
I kinda hate being the fattest girl in the room...I think if that starts happening very much it'll be time to stop!
go to a bbw bash, i guarantee you wouldn't be the fattest girl in the room by a long shot haha
Old 04-07-2009, 01:08 PM   #42
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious Jane View Post
I'm almost always the fattest woman in the room, so I'm used to it, and my engineer husband says I have a "super structure." I'm usually the tallest woman in the room too.

Last year due to a hundred zillion business trips, and the bad eating habits that went with it, I just topped 500lb which was too much. I began to have mobility issues, joint pain, shortness of breath etc. Now I'm back down to about 450lb, which seems to be my body's "happy weight." Nice and comfy.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:29 PM   #43
removed

removed has said some nice things

I think I would allow myself to think 400 comfortably but it would really depend on my mobility and health but as long as I can move around bring on the pounds

BLESSED BE!!!:wubu:
removed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #44
doctorx
Spoon!

doctorx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdoctorx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm not actively trying to gain or lose. What will be, will be.
doctorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:06 PM   #45
Miss Jayde

Default Well

When I first started gaining I thought 150 would be nice. Now i'm only 10 away from 150 and I dont want to stop there, I want to be bigger than that. 150 is to little for how I want to look. So I revised my goal to 170. But now that i've gained 35 pounds and i'm in the swing of gaining I think I could stand to probably go to 200 and see how it goes from there. I like eating, I enjoy the process of getting fat and feeling myself grow bigger. I even like the stretch marks i've now got on my belly and thighs. It shows i'm growing bigger and expanding, and i'm proud of that!
Old 04-09-2009, 11:30 PM   #46
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You should be MJ. Fruits of you hard labor.LOL
Old 04-10-2009, 10:50 PM   #47
Miss Jayde

Default lol

Yes tracii...it's such hard work getting fat. But I suppose someone has to do it! LMAO. I'm just that self sacrificing individual! hee heee
Old 04-11-2009, 01:03 AM   #48
Tracii

Thats what it takes MJ
Old 04-12-2009, 12:31 AM   #49
Miss Jayde

Default lol

It also takes an ability to eat LARGE amounts of food frequently, and a willingness to let yourself get gloriously fat!
Old 04-30-2009, 08:37 AM   #50
Malfiore

Malfiore has said some nice things

Limits to me are likened to boundaries. I break down any boundary or wall. I don't really concern myself with numbers on a scale. As long as I am healthy by my Dr.s standards , relatively mobile and content then I don't care what a scale reads. I also need to be able to feel comfortable with myself and in my clothing.
I think it's all about self-acceptance for me.
" I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman." - Anais Nin
Malfiore is offline   Reply With Quote