Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-30-2009, 01:11 PM   #51
edino

edino has said some nice things

I'm not sure. I'm healthy at 565lbs. I do not have a target, but I'm sure I will reach 600lbs soon because of my eating habits. I do not to intend weight gain.... it just happens; I love food to much :-). If I get health or mobility issues that I cannot handle... that will be the limit.
edino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:16 PM   #52
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
EXACTLY.

when i started gaining a year and a half ago (or has it been two years now?) i was at 220. i had just lost 30 pounds from stress/moving/bad break up. i just wanted to get back to the 250 i had started at. so i started gaining and soon enough i was back to 250. then decided i could really stand to gain another 50, so i decided to go for 300. and then that wasn't enough, so i decided to max out my scale (which went to 330). and then I got to 330 and realized if i gained another 20 i'd have gained 100 pounds total.. so i gained another 20.. and then i just kept going.

a lot of guys from my site ask me if i have a goal. i don't. i don't like weight gain goals because i don't like endings and i really don't want to think about having to stop gaining because i really and truly enjoy it. i just want to get as fat as i possibly can while still being as mobile as possible and keeping in the best health possible.
That's pretty much exactly how I feel.
Besides it's like, if say, some magical day far beyond now I creep up to some supposed limit, like 400lbs or whatever. I just spent how long purposely gaining weight, changing around my ENTIRE lifestyle, and now I'm magically going to reverse years of forcing habits and hold my ground at that weight? Uh, yeah, the human mind doesn't quite work like that.
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #53
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default Max weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay kratos View Post
Whats your limits to gaining weight? What is a weight that you know you will never want to surpass?
As other have covered in this thread, I enjoy gaining and so have no real target, I am 470 lbs now, I love to eat, as for thinking about a limit that is complicated, I would not wish to be unable to leave the house so 600 lbs would be physical max, but I think that would not be possible as I do not think I would be able to do my job at that size, that would bring it back to 520-530 lbs, but at my current size I am wearing the biggest clothes from the big man store and just fit in my car, so if I gained to 500lbs I could see issues and that only 30 lbs away, so from a pratical point I am close to limits, but if I was married and my wife was in a high payed job and I could find away to work from home, and we could afford custome clothes and a larger or modified car then I think 600lb would be good, a lot of if's in that.

Last edited by bigwideland; 04-30-2009 at 04:43 PM. Reason: errors
bigwideland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #54
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Serenade View Post
That's pretty much exactly how I feel.
Besides it's like, if say, some magical day far beyond now I creep up to some supposed limit, like 400lbs or whatever. I just spent how long purposely gaining weight, changing around my ENTIRE lifestyle, and now I'm magically going to reverse years of forcing habits and hold my ground at that weight? Uh, yeah, the human mind doesn't quite work like that.
I think that is ture, that is why you find that many people that enjoy eatting and gaining, have period of diet and weight loss, then but it back on, as to keep gaining is not always possible. Having said that I also think that at a certain intake your size will not increase if you keep a set level of activity. But if you are always increasing the amount you eat then I guess the quote is true and you will get bigger and bigger.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:42 PM   #55
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwideland View Post
I think that is ture, that is why you find that many people that enjoy eatting and gaining, have period of diet and weight loss, then but it back on, as to keep gaining is not always possible. Having said that I also think that at a certain intake your size will not increase if you keep a set level of activity. But if you are always increasing the amount you eat then I guess the quote is true and you will get bigger and bigger.
Probably.
However, I don't quite think I'm clearing the required amount of activity for maintaining or losing weight. Though I'm not necessarily increasing the amount I eat, I have up and down days.
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:15 PM   #56
GutsGirl

GutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Jayde View Post
When I first started gaining I thought 150 would be nice. Now i'm only 10 away from 150 and I dont want to stop there, I want to be bigger than that. 150 is to little for how I want to look. So I revised my goal to 170. But now that i've gained 35 pounds and i'm in the swing of gaining I think I could stand to probably go to 200 and see how it goes from there. I like eating, I enjoy the process of getting fat and feeling myself grow bigger. I even like the stretch marks i've now got on my belly and thighs. It shows i'm growing bigger and expanding, and i'm proud of that!
I've (slowly and unintentionally) gained weight throughout my three years at college (I fell in love with the vending machines and cafeteria, LOL). My scale at home doesn't work, but I popped a quarter in a scale at the mall (I'm presuming it's accurate, but it might not be) and it said I was 163 pounds, IIRC.

Now, I'd like to gain more, maybe up to 170, but I'd have to buy some more pants (my t-shirts are usually always pretty loose, and I tend to gain in my rear, so I'd be fine with tops), so that is a concern. I tend to buy inexpensive sweatpants, though.

Other concerns are my joints and feet (I have flat feet with bone spurs), my skin (I'm afraid of it stretching if I gain and then never 'snapping back' if I end up losing weight for whatever reason), and how my mother might react, because she wants me to lose some pounds (she is just worried for my health, which is natural).

Yet, I am beginning to see fat girls through an FA's eyes, and I admire the figures of fat or overweight girls at my college. So, those are my dilemmas.
GutsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:13 PM   #57
Fatpatriot

Fatpatriot has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay kratos View Post
Whats your limits to gaining weight? What is a weight that you know you will never want to surpass?
I feel that I could never get away with asking that. Must be my choice of words.
Fatpatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:31 AM   #58
Ocean

Ocean can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Jayde View Post
When I first started gaining I thought 150 would be nice. Now i'm only 10 away from 150 and I dont want to stop there, I want to be bigger than that. 150 is to little for how I want to look. So I revised my goal to 170. But now that i've gained 35 pounds and i'm in the swing of gaining I think I could stand to probably go to 200 and see how it goes from there. I like eating, I enjoy the process of getting fat and feeling myself grow bigger. I even like the stretch marks i've now got on my belly and thighs. It shows i'm growing bigger and expanding, and i'm proud of that!
That's kinda hot When I was actively gaining, my top weight was in the high sixties, and I toyed with pushing myself to 200lbs just for the round number. Being bigger for me right now isn't an issue, but if I did start gaining again, this time without the issues that went iwth it, then I can't see myself getting bigger than 200lbs.
Ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:22 PM   #59
Curious Jane

Curious Jane can now change their title

I don't think limits work...every time I've set one I've just blown right past it!

The trouble is, so far this just keeps getting better!

PS I'm 220 lbs and still gaining.
Curious Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:56 AM   #60
shygirl

shygirl has said some nice things

Hmm. I think I would let myself get to 250-260lbs in the long run. I'm at 230 right now (a previous goal, I suppose), and I'd like to maybe see how much of the potential weight gain will go to my stomach. I mean, I love the fullness of my hips and thighs, but a bit more belly would be fabulous.

I'm undecided though as to whether or not this will be an active concious gain. I usually go through periods where I gain, and then just coast for a little bit.

Any foods out there that go straight to your tummy? Maybe having these in mind will coax me into doing it...
shygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:53 PM   #61
Reads4Work

Reads4Work has said some nice things

I'm 5'10", and about 20 years ago, when I was about 175 pounds, a nurse friend told me that she thought my body could handle about 250. A couple years ago I got up to 245 and I thought I could go about 275 or so. I still wouldn't mind that now, but I've dropped down to 220, and as I approach 50 I'm thinking a little more about my longevity. Plus, working out in the yard when it's 90 degrees out is very taxing. So I'll probably continue to drop until I'm in the 180s.
Reads4Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:12 PM   #62
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default weight...no limit

Im 215 right now but i cant wait till im 300lbs. I wouldn't set a limit on it but id probably stop at 350. The way im gaining now is slow and steady but surley im gaining maybe in a year or so ill be close to 300

Last edited by wolfpersona; 06-21-2009 at 06:13 PM. Reason: adding
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:36 PM   #63
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had been steadily gaining and with the coming of summer I have lost some due to working out in the yard and going places + not eating as much because of the heat.
I have been trying to get back in the swing of gaining and I think I want to go all out this time and see what happens.
Got down to 275 from 287 which is was a big let down because I was so close to my highest ever weight of 290.
So back on the binge train and eating way too much so we'll see what happens.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:53 AM   #64
Clonenumber47
Mike

Clonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized rep
Default Limits?

Well, I am not a Feedee, but am a Feeder.

As a feeder it is not my place to set limits, that is something I will happily leave to my partner. As it is not my body being affected, it is not my choice to make, and I must remain understanding of anything said or done within the situation. If she wants to gain, I will be supportive and proactive to help her gain and reach whatever goal she wants. If she wants to stay at a weight, than I will do everything within my power to help her stay at that weight. If she wants to lose, than I will accommodate her desires and do what I can to help her get to where she wants to be.

If I am consulted for an actual limit, lets just say I do not pick finite numbers, I leave the limits to feelings. My personal motto is, the bigger the better, (forgive the cliche). However, I must state again that if she feels that she is happy with her weight as is, then good, I will encourage her to stay where she is. If she is not happy, then I will encourage her and help her gain till she reaches her happy place.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:26 AM   #65
MK3

MK3 has said some nice things

I don't have any limits but never planned on being over 200 hundred. Now I wouldn't be surprised if I was stuck over that number. I haven't been near it in 6 months and am still gaining here and there.
MK3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:35 PM   #66
leener38

leener38 has said some nice things

I never ever thought that intentionally gaining would be fun. Everyone's supposed to be fit and heathy and thin, right?

When I stumbled onto this community, I was depressed because I couldn't figure out why I had these fantasies of being fed, and would get turned on by watching others stuff their faces. I had been taught girls shouldn't eat so much, and men don't want fat girls. Then I found this site and others that let me know I wasn't alone.

So I let it go. That first year I went from 210 to 237 in six months. Seems like only a small amount, but for me, going up a size was devastating. Then I got to meet some nice guys, who encouraged me to forget about what everyone else wanted. That got me to 250, where I stayed for years. But real life is a bitch. Until a couple months ago, I was at 275. While I'm enjoying the jiggle, my back isn't. So I'm slowly and reluctantly working my way down to 250 again.

My aunt is at 650 and growing. But her unhappiness fuels her weight. I ain't goin' down like that! I'd love to be that size, but I'd need lots of pampering since for me I'd be nearly immobile.
leener38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:26 PM   #67
lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls has said some nice things
Default Size Limitations?

Weight is just a number, like age. Fact is, it's not what you WEIGH, it's how you feel!!
lovesgaininggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:08 PM   #68
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

my limit was always 300 now i am 306 going to 315 i wanna see how it feels! wish me luck!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:09 PM   #69
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Good luck!
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:15 PM   #70
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Go get em Barb!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:16 PM   #71
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

I should say that my "Good luck!" goes for all gainers, Tracii, Barb and the rest of you.

Way to make more of a good thing!
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:17 PM   #72
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Go get em Barb!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Good luck!
heheh ty babes!! muahhhhhhhhh

I gain pretty easily so we shall see

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 07-13-2009, 10:56 PM   #73
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd like to think that I could stop at 400, but honestly, I love gaining so much that I'll probably pass that if my health permits.

Gaining is just such a rush for me and I'd hate to have to stop.

So my limit is pretty much immobility.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:57 PM   #74
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
I'd like to think that I could stop at 400, but honestly, I love gaining so much that I'll probably pass that if my health permits.

Gaining is just such a rush for me and I'd hate to have to stop.

So my limit is pretty much immobility.
well too 300 was easier for me its over 300 thats been harder!!

Good ,lluck to you babe!

Old 07-23-2009, 08:59 AM   #75
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

ok,.. so I took a pic from june 27 and then 2 days ago
this is with my gain pics Can you tell the differences?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01483.JPG (8.3 KB, 995 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01566.JPG (17.4 KB, 992 views)