Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-23-2009, 09:12 AM   #76
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Mmmmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
ok,.. so I took a pic from june 27 and then 2 days ago
this is with my gain pics Can you tell the differences?
Mmmmmmmmm, nice, Barb! The second picture certainly
shows your lovely lower belly best. Because the first
picture has a different perspective and your lower belly
is covered, it would be difficult to scientifically quantify
any weight gain. Regardless of weight, woo-hoo!!!, the
second pic is best!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:21 PM   #77
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
ok,.. so I took a pic from june 27 and then 2 days ago
this is with my gain pics Can you tell the differences?
You look stunning in every picture, Barb
Old 07-23-2009, 02:34 PM   #78
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

eh not a gainer myself but if for some reason i decided to with the right girl I dont see myself getting past 250. However, on a girl that is different. The bigger the better to these eyes. I see 350-500 lbs as the "General Public" sees a size 0-4 on a girl. Anything above that is a great bonus.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:23 PM   #79
jay kratos

jay kratos has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
eh not a gainer myself but if for some reason i decided to with the right girl I dont see myself getting past 250. However, on a girl that is different. The bigger the better to these eyes. I see 350-500 lbs as the "General Public" sees a size 0-4 on a girl. Anything above that is a great bonus.
Me too, I think women look great with alot of weight.
jay kratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:42 PM   #80
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When I first started mutual gaining, limits were easier to set; knowing thoughts of finances, clothing, job scenarios, physical adjustment (mobility) issues and the sad stories on the bhm/ssbhm board all played a role.
Though with intensity and a pull so great, I know I would be lying to myself that I could adhere to a set limit knowing those previous thoughts are no longer issues/barriers.
The only set limit in my mind now is 350lbs (265lbs presently) as I'm sensing a custom made tailored tux would be mint; especially as it would have to be kept.. as opposed to a rental, if/when/should I wobble down the aisle.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:36 PM   #81
EpsilonCool

EpsilonCool has said some nice things
Default It depends

I think it depends on whether the weight interferes with the rest of your life.

My partner has gotten steadily larger and heavier throughout the years that I have been with her. She didn't want to get bigger, it just happened and to be honest it worried her.

Up to just shy of 300lb she felt reasonably fit and was fairly active. When she reach 280lb she felt that her body let out a big sigh of relief as if it had reached the size and weight it was supposed to be. She noticed a big difference when she broached 300lb. From that point on she felt every pound and it really restricted her mobility. she also started suffering from sleep apnoeia.

Her size seemed to increase much more in the 20 pounds beyond 300lb than in the 20lb up to 300lb which she also found distressing. Once she dropped below 300lb she was back to normal.

I'd fancy the pants off her no matter what her size but her happiness is more important than fantasy.
EpsilonCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:52 PM   #82
bbwbelover

bbwbelover has said some nice things

I don't have a limit but I want to see what I feel like at 210 for example. Then once i'm there, perhaps another 10-15, see what happens. I don't think i'll ever be happy at say 300+ but if I get there, who knows!
bbwbelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:56 PM   #83
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default Limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwideland View Post
Limits are set by a number of factor,

Work - I need to support myself and if I can not do my job, that is mostly a desk job then that would be a issue.

Car - I need to fit into my car, close to being too big for it now at 215kg so that is a limit.

From a personal point, I would say 650 would be a limit from a healty prospective.

I would go for that if I was not working had lots of money to by a new bigger car and house to suit the needs a person of that size.

I guess if I could marry a lady that wish to have a husband that big then that could work as well. But that not likely so I have set my limit to 450-500 lbs.
Well I have to take back part of this , am now 522 lbs how did that happen, wink , anyway I have no room to move in my car will need a new one if I gain 5 lbs, and I am to big for my arm chairs. I am moving slower but still am able to walk the 1 km from the carpark to my office at work with out to much issue a good waddle yes, I do get a sore foot from time to time. I guess my limit with my current car has been reached, but as for my body and current job, I can see 550 to 600 being not impossible. If I was able to stay home I could see 600 to 700lbs.

Anyone what to ship me to the USA?
Old 11-06-2009, 08:13 PM   #84
Kbbig
Rock Star/Contortionist

Kbbig can now change their title

I am currently edging closer to 240 and it feels fantastic. After realizing that sucking your stomach in all day is no way to live, I am now fully displaying my growing gut. Therefore, I now have a better idea of where I would like to get to. The highest weight I think I could enjoy would be around 330 pounds. I would be just round enough to get pleasure from my looks and the feel of my flab, but I would be just under where things would start getting unhealthy and a tad uncomfortable. So my goal weight now is 315 to 325, just under my limit.
Kbbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:51 AM   #85
fatcow3h

fatcow3h has said some nice things

perfectly put ivy
fatcow3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:30 PM   #86
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

There's a limit? o.O lol

Well, I guess my limit would be when it begins to affect my mobility and day-to-day activities. But yeah, like Ivy, it's pretty much to the point where I have "no limit" because I like gaining... even though I just started. lol
Old 01-26-2010, 08:18 AM   #87
GordoNegro

GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
I'd like to think that I could stop at 400, but honestly, I love gaining so much that I'll probably pass that if my health permits.

Gaining is just such a rush for me and I'd hate to have to stop.

So my limit is pretty much immobility.
Thinking the same, as the answer gets more clear each passing day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordoNegro View Post
When I first started mutual gaining, limits were easier to set; knowing thoughts of finances, clothing, job scenarios, physical adjustment (mobility) issues and the sad stories on the bhm/ssbhm board all played a role.
Though with intensity and a pull so great, I know I would be lying to myself that I could adhere to a set limit knowing those previous thoughts are no longer issues/barriers.
The only set limit in my mind now is 350lbs (265lbs presently) as I'm sensing a custom made tailored tux would be mint; especially as it would have to be kept.. as opposed to a rental, if/when/should I wobble down the aisle.

I did not think I would have reached 280 as quickly when I first posted this though a custom made tailored tux is no longer a priority, nor is fitting into 1.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:28 AM   #88
Tam

Tam can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordoNegro View Post
Thinking the same, as the answer gets more clear each passing day.

I did not think I would have reached 280 as quickly when I first posted this though a custom made tailored tux is no longer a priority, nor is fitting into 1.
I dont kno if i have a limit, i hope so.
Tam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:51 AM   #89
GordoNegro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam View Post
I dont kno if i have a limit, i hope so.
I hear you, hoping you can stay grounded especially being unsure..I just had to face facts and be honest with myself as I get more acclimated with preventative barriers falling.