Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 03:26 PM   #651
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston View Post
To be fair, most times, the stuff she says is just as stupid as the way she says it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by collared Princess View Post
I dont want to be associated with people who nit pick everything apart pretend to be ok with there weight eating salads in public and boxes of choc in the closet.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:42 PM   #652
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
The High and Mighty put out some pretty hot tracks.
Fo' Real though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYHhqis0ZRU

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Old 03-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #653
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
It's amazing to me that when Patty got her part in Jackass she was applauded..congratulated..etc.

How did her part in that movie help size acceptance? Where were the cries of outrage then?

We love Patty. She's an integral part of this community. Anyone that's ever met her in person knows that she's amazing and has never met a stranger.

Donna, on the other hand, has never really been an accepted member of our community. Is that reason for the judgment? If someone more respected and loved in the community had filmed that show..would their be the same response?
I'm uncomfortable with people (other than public figures) being brought up in this convo as examples of something, especially when they are not participants in the thread.

Patty, and her actions, are not comparable with CP or her actions. That's not saying one is any better than the other - it's just not fair to compare one to the other.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:25 PM   #654
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Friend? Sometimes, when a person is throwing another human being on the train tracks...gentle goes out the window. You should probably free your delicate and live and let live self from this thread....SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!
I'll stick around
Old 03-20-2009, 04:27 PM   #655
Preston
Your Favorite Misanthrope

Preston does more than just post hot picsPreston does more than just post hot picsPreston does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseW View Post
so I'm stupid now huh? Well, what the hell does that make you? Fucking Einstein??? There are so many things I could say right now but I'd probably get banned or something so I'll just leave it at this, before you go calling people stupid, take a loooooooong hard look in the mirror, ok?
I know I have emotionally scarred any children lately, but then again, I don't have any. Which, seeing what an unfit parent I'd be, is a good thing.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:27 PM   #656
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is being locked. There are way too many personal attacks and it has truly taken on the name in its title - it's a trainwreck.

It might be re-opened after some cleanup and moderator discussion.

For now, everyone just cool your heels.

Thanks.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Closed Thread