Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-13-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Turn me on!

OK, maybe I'll regret this in the morning, but please, for the love of all that is gay, turn me on! Give it your best shot (please?).
Old 03-13-2009, 06:25 PM   #2
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sexy sexy song...

...I tried.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:25 PM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OOOOOOO BABY turn over I have something for you!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:47 AM   #4
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

*drapes self around Butch*
*feeds yummy cookies*
*strokes belly*
*fans self*
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:39 AM   #5
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

*drapes self around Butch*
*feeds yummy cookies*
*strokes belly*
*fans self*
OMG! You know the way to my heart, Cors. Berger cookies will turn me on anytime! Having them fed to me by a lovely lass such as yourself, with belly rubs, no less, is like dying and going to heaven.

Add that to Mishty's sexy hot tub and candles and Conway Twitty, and Traci's alluring offer, and I am indeed turned on! Thanks, ya'll.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:45 AM   #6
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm not allowed to turn you on because I have a lovely woman of my own but I'm sure I can tease you a little. That all depends on whether this image is sexy to you, maybe not.

A couple of weeks ago I took mer away for a romantic weekend to the countryside and we stayed in a log cabin it had a power shower and a sauna. out on the decking we had our own hot tub and we bathed in it naked, sipping nice wine surrounded by beautiful fir trees. Lesbian hot tub! naked bodies slithering around against each other in the moonlight. mmm'
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 02:15 PM   #7
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Butch.
My bedroom.
Now.

I have boobies, woman.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:43 PM   #8
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
Butch.
My bedroom.
Now.

I have boobies, woman.
Must. Film. That.

(Wonder if Butch has a sweet submissive side. Mmmm....)
Old 03-14-2009, 03:13 PM   #9
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Must. Film. That.

(Wonder if Butch has a sweet submissive side. Mmmm....)
Well, we can find the hell out.

Cors.
You're joining in, woman.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:57 PM   #10
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Bedrooms and hot tubs and log cabins and sexy ladies, oh my! I am indeed turneed on, thanks for coming through for me, like you always do.

As to the submissive side, well, hmm, I think of myself as more of a switch, but probably perform the submissive side much better. I can't believe I just wrote that out!

Last edited by butch; 03-14-2009 at 04:58 PM. Reason: singular, plural, does it matter?
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:01 PM   #11
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
As to the submissive side, well, hmm, I think of myself as more of a switch, but probably perform the submissive side much better. I can't believe I just wrote that out!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ultimate fantasy!
Old 03-15-2009, 05:28 AM   #12
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ultimate fantasy!
That sea between us seems even bigger now, doesn't it?

Thanks for always making me feel like a million bucks, Cors. You're the best!
Old 03-20-2009, 07:19 AM   #13
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ha Ha, in true AFG fashion I got pumped to try then immediately too embarrassed to move. Sorry Butchie!
Old 03-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #14
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Ha Ha, in true AFG fashion I got pumped to try then immediately too embarrassed to move. Sorry Butchie!
As someone who has a gold medal in awkward dances around, ahem, heightened situations, I know that move really well, AFG!