Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-22-2009, 06:53 AM   #276
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

You park further away so you can wait for elderly and injured people to park in the spot closest to the door so when they least expect it you tackle them and be like DO YOU KNOW THIS IS FOR FAT PEOPLE

SDFAJHASHDFJHFJKL!!!!!
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:39 AM   #277
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
To say I take issue with this statement might just be the greatest understatement of all time.
Ditto. To say that I echo your sentiment would be the 2nd greatest understatement of all time.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:04 AM   #278
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonenumber47 View Post
9. You look at the elderly and injured riding in electronic wheelchairs and think, "that chair should only ever be be used for fat people".
i also think this with public transportation, zoning ordinances and sex swings
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:08 AM   #279
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh, nevermind.

Last edited by Weeze; 10-22-2009 at 08:15 AM.
Weeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:17 AM   #280
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
You know you're an FA when :

1. You find yourself watching reruns of the Anna Nicole Show, for different reasons than the rest of the populous.
That would be me, if E! ever ran reruns of the show.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:18 PM   #281
Clonenumber47
Mike

Clonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized rep
Default Retraction

Quote:
7. You park in a further spot from the door of a store, in hopes a fat person will come along and take the closer spot.

9. You look at the elderly and injured riding in electronic wheelchairs and think, "that chair should only ever be be used for fat people".
On a serious note:

It has been brought to my attention that I inadvertently offended one or more users. I do apologize. It was not my intention to offend. The two lines above were meant more as satire comedy, over literal interpretation. I am truly sorry if anyone was offended whether you voice your opinion to me directly or indirectly.

back to Comedy:

You know you're an FA when :

1. You don't want to upset any of the lovely plus-sized people you associate with on an online forum, and will retract an earlier satire joke because it doesn't fly through text.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:52 PM   #282
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

You know you're an FA when...

...You can't watch NBC's "The Biggest Loser" because you know that eventually all the BBW's will only be a fraction of the person they are now. Sigh.

(All my postings is certified "Electric Wheelchair Free" by NADA - National Association of Disabled Americans)

'

Last edited by Make_Lunch_Not_War; 10-23-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Make_Lunch_Not_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:21 PM   #283
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You know you're an FA when you're wondering when Disney is going to have a fat princess in a movie.

My YouTube video
Old 01-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #284
lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls has said some nice things
Default I knew when I was an FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
You know you're an FA when you're wondering when Disney is going to have a fat princess in a movie.
I knew I was an FA when one of my girl friends who was about 5'6 and weighed around 150 asked me if she should go on a diet and I had the courage to say YES, if you put ON weight, not take it off!
lovesgaininggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:52 AM   #285
Dism4l
Skewed Perspective

Dism4l can now change their title

You know you're an FA when:
you're eating junk food in your room because your parents are downstairs watching "The Biggest Loser"
Old 01-14-2010, 07:59 PM   #286
Weirdo890

You want the contestants of The Biggest Loser or Dance Your A** Off to rebel against the shows producers and slay them.

My YouTube video
Old 01-16-2010, 12:20 AM   #287
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

You want the contestants of The Biggest Loser or Dance Your A** Off to rebel against the shows producers and slay them.
Why? Those people are obviously unhappy being fat. Why begrudge them the thing they want?

I heard the people from Dance your A** off didn't lose very much weight though. That's what they insinuated on The Soup anyway. I didn't watch the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:56 AM   #288
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

When your celebrity crushes are Chris Farley, Kevin James, Jack Black, and Vinnie D'Onofrio.

When you applaud the state of NJ for electing Chris Christie because he's fat and feel like the electorate was sticking it to the jerks who don't realize some women might find him attractive.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:15 PM   #289
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

You know you are an FA when you see a BBW and you are like "That is hot"

Lols... ok, let me think of a more clever thing to say!

You know you are an FA when someone starts talking about weight or fat, your mind instantly goes to a BBW/BHM nekkid.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:03 AM   #290
JaytheFA

JaytheFA can now change their title

.....when You Build Your Life Around "sewing For Fat Chicks"...just So You Can "sew For Fat Chicks"!!
JaytheFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:53 PM   #291
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

When you know using the lable 'Fa' is actually meaningless and you should just get to it and be with fat people without hand wringing, lies or debate.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:14 PM   #292
Weirdo890

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
When you know using the lable 'Fa' is actually meaningless and you should just get to it and be with fat people without hand wringing, lies or debate.
I think you have officially ended this thread. How do you top that?

My YouTube video
Old 01-31-2010, 04:22 PM   #293
Lightning Man
Lover of Voluptuousness

Lightning Man can now change their title

Quote:
I think you have officially ended this thread. How do you top that?
Eye of the beholder. If you don't think the term FA is meaningless, the post is a lot less awesome.
Lightning Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:27 PM   #294
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Man View Post
Eye of the beholder. If you don't think the term FA is meaningless, the post is a lot less awesome.
Awsome lightning strike! POW!
What does 'Fa' mean to you? What makes this term so meaningful?
Old 01-31-2010, 04:55 PM   #295
Lightning Man
Lover of Voluptuousness

Quote:
Awesome lightning strike! POW!
What does 'Fa' mean to you? What makes this term so meaningful?
Not sure what the front part is supposed to mean. Is it sarcasm saying that I think I scored some sort of point? I don't think I did. I just disagree with you that FA is a meaningless label.

FA means to me what it denotatively stands for: Fat Admirer. Connotatively to me it means people like me who, after years of being told implicitly and explicitly that it was wrong or weird to like plumpness as a part of a woman's being, realized that we do nonetheless and that's okay.

I fall in love with women (individual human beings), but my personal aesthetics are to women who are corpulent.

Imagine you were a BBW and were told by significant people in your life that it was wrong to be plump and something to be ashamed of. Then imagine you find that there are a whole bunch of plump women who aren't ashamed of it, some even proud of it, who carry themselves with positive bearing. You might want to be a part of that group. And you might be proud of it.

Now flip that to being an FA and finding this place. Such a thing as an FA has made it easier for me to deal with the people in my life who would judge someone by what size dress she wears. I'm proud to be an FA and it means quite a bit to me.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:15 PM   #296
mergirl

no..no sarcasm.. POW-like an awsome super power. Thanks for the pm.
I find the term fa a bit pointless and slighty objectifying. If it were not called 'fa' it might be just as useful to you?
Old 01-31-2010, 05:18 PM   #297
Lightning Man
Lover of Voluptuousness

Quote:
no..no sarcasm.. POW-like an awsome super power. Thanks for the pm.
I find the term fa a bit pointless and slighty objectifying. If it were not called 'fa' it might be just as useful to you?
I'm all for a better term. I just haven't heard one yet.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:15 AM   #298
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

I use FA because it seems Universal. I don't consider FA to be an objectifying term whatsoever, just like I don't consider BBW/BHM to be objectifying. It is just a term and that is it. It holds no power over anyone and if it is really that big of a problem for some people to use it, then by all means, come up with a new term that is fair and not as objectifying.

Anyway, I am drawing away from the thread.

You know you are an FA when you hear a bass drum and think back to cartoons when a character got fat or really big... and secretly wish that that sound would be played when you patted a BBW's belly.... oh... how I wish.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:53 AM   #299
mergirl

lmao. I guess i shouldn't have worried about simple terms being objectifying!
Old 02-02-2010, 03:03 PM   #300
Amarillowave

Amarillowave can now change their title

you can't get an erection from looking at skinny girls anymore.
Amarillowave is offline   Reply With Quote