Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 02-02-2010, 05:01 PM   #301
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You know you're an FA when you have The Anna Nicole Show on constant loops on your DVD player.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:48 AM   #302
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in
Default you know u are an FA

when you prefer to go to lunch at an old country buffet with two big girls from the office, and just watch them eat plate after plate of food
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:45 PM   #303
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed

...when the "before" pictures in the Jenny Craig ad always look better than the "after" pics.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:32 AM   #304
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
They used to at least mention sizes more - my well worn 1976 version carefully gives you the chest, waist and upper arm measurements of Robert Earl Hughes (then the heaviest man ever), not to mention his weight at various ages, and a list with details of all the other men of over 800 pounds who had been 'reliably' reported. They give a bust measurement for Ida Maitland, then thought to be the heaviest ever woman, and there's even a photo of Billy and Doug McGuire, the world's fattest twins, on the back cover!

The Guinness book used to be such fun...
He is from my county and they have his pants in our musuem. I remember seeing them as a kid and not believing they were real.
Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:20 PM   #305
topoftherange
Juvenile Senior Member

topoftherange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestopoftherange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1) When you take a special interest in the Female Heavyweight and Open weight categories in International Judo competitions despite normally not having the slightest interest in Judo!

2) When you take a special interest in the Female Javelin, Discus and Hammer events in the Olympics despite normally not having the slightest interests in these disciplines!

3) When your favorite soprano opera singers not only have beautiful voices, but the imposing figures to match, often playing Wagnerian heroines.

4) When you wish you could impersonate a chair or a couch that has been sat upon by a woman of extremely generous proportions.

5) When your work colleagues drool after a very thin woman and you don't really know what to say in response.
topoftherange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:02 PM   #306
Kinnaird

Kinnaird can now change their title

[quote=topoftherange;1420468]1)

2) When you take a special interest in the Female Javelin, Discus and Hammer events in the Olympics despite normally not having the slightest interests in these disciplines!

[quote]

Kinda what he said!

Mines was 2 fold...94 Olympics. Australian basketball player, and Dominican Republican Volleyball player, sitting on the end of the bench. Both larger ladies shall we say, both possessing the most amazing eyes I had ever seen.

That they were larger, I didn't really realise, until game 2 of the Australian basketball team when I realised I wasn't quite looking at the red headed model they were telling me to look at!

Quite the clumsy explanation, but they were my first 2 crushes!

Last edited by EvilPrincess; 04-08-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: forum rules
Kinnaird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:21 PM   #307
bbwlover19

bbwlover19 has said some nice things
Smile

i Agree with the 5th one totatly

Quote:
Originally Posted by topoftherange View Post
1) When you take a special interest in the Female Heavyweight and Open weight categories in International Judo competitions despite normally not having the slightest interest in Judo!

3) When your favorite soprano opera singers not only have beautiful voices, but the imposing figures to match, often playing Wagnerian heroines.

4) When you wish you could impersonate a chair or a couch that has been sat upon by a woman of extremely generous proportions.

5) When your work colleagues drool after a very thin woman and you don't really know what to say in response.
bbwlover19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:44 AM   #308
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

When you're talking to your friends, a BBW walks by. You can't help but to look and smile for a moment. Then you can't remember what it was you were talking about.

That happens to me a lot. lol
Old 04-09-2010, 03:41 AM   #309
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed
Default Epiphany moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
When you're talking to your friends, a BBW walks by. You can't help but to look and smile for a moment. Then you can't remember what it was you were talking about.

I have a similar issue. I get up to do something, pass her, and end up in a room of the house with no idea why I am there, cant remember what I was supposed to do or why I got up from the sofa in the first place. I thought I was getting old and losing my mind a bit at a time. Now I realize that I don't have this issue when shes not here, but I feel like an Alzheimer patient when shes around.
There's nothing like a sexy woman to make a man totally lose his focus!
Rollhandler

Last edited by rollhandler; 04-09-2010 at 03:43 AM.
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:08 AM   #310
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Damn straight...
Twilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:38 AM   #311
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post

Ahahaha! Yep! Me too!
Old 04-09-2010, 11:13 AM   #312
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

I went to a local adult shop years ago with another couple. As soon as I entered the store I noticed the lingerie section. Why? It was not so much the lingerie rack itself (which had nothing over a size 12 on it) but the display hanging over the rack.

Hanging over the rack were a pair of panties which, for display purposes, were from side to side close to 3 ft across. I stopped dead in my tracks and imagined meeting the woman who fit them.
Rollhandler
Old 04-12-2010, 08:02 AM   #313
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

You know you are an FA when you are at the beach and you get caught staring at BBW's while your friends are staring at the skinny girls

You know you are an FA when you get a part time job at Dress Barn just because you love BBW's

Last edited by balletguy; 04-12-2010 at 08:18 AM.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:10 PM   #314
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep

You know you're an FA when you see three friends walking down the street together and you can't help but look at the fattest one.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:37 PM   #315
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

double post
Old 08-26-2010, 11:06 AM   #316
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Funny thing happened now tonight. I take English this semester on college, and I was reading through the list of words on a piece of paper for phoentics, and the word belly was there. That's three hours ago, and I have imagined bellies ever since.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:58 AM   #317
Expando

Expando can now change their title

When an otherwise mundane shopping trip becomes something worth remembering because you were in a queue behind a sexy BBW...
Old 08-27-2010, 06:03 AM   #318
Expando

Ooh...ooh...ooh...

And when you live in a country that uses the metric system and you get a thrill out of converting kilos to pounds and vice-versa...
Old 08-27-2010, 06:06 AM   #319
Expando

One more... one more...

When a BBW sits next to you on the bus or train and you're in heaven...
Old 08-27-2010, 07:01 AM   #320
Expando

Last one... promise...

But did anyone ever get somewhat aroused watching that old Looney Tunes cartoon with the two dogs, and they end up in a butcher's shop with the little dog feeding the bigger dog all the steaks until he becomes so fat that he can't move?

My little confession...
Old 08-28-2010, 02:22 PM   #321
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

When you're eager for people to start gaining their Freshman 25 (yes, it went up!) so you can watch.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:57 AM   #322
rollhandler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expando View Post
Last one... promise...

But did anyone ever get somewhat aroused watching that old Looney Tunes cartoon with the two dogs, and they end up in a butcher's shop with the little dog feeding the bigger dog all the steaks until he becomes so fat that he can't move?

My little confession...
This for me was twofold. The first part was watching the bully laying there filled and fattened to capacity and unable to do anything but lay there and moan in the ecstasy of his own overindulgence. The second part was when the little dog pops a funnel into the bully's mouth while upending and pouring the contents of a huge can into the bloated and immobile one while stating "This time, I didn't forget the gravy."
Rollhandler
Old 08-29-2010, 01:06 PM   #323
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
This for me was twofold. The first part was watching the bully laying there filled and fattened to capacity and unable to do anything but lay there and moan in the ecstasy of his own overindulgence. The second part was when the little dog pops a funnel into the bully's mouth while upending and pouring the contents of a huge can into the bloated and immobile one while stating "This time, I didn't forget the gravy."
Rollhandler
Chow Hound is a classic

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:42 PM   #324
GentleSavage
I don't bite too much...

GentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized rep

Or when the only reason you enjoy opera music is because you can imagine the larger luscious ladies singing it.

Opera rules.
GentleSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #325
Fox

Fox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 club

when you have an account on this website and you're not fat.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote