Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-04-2011, 08:53 PM   #376
seagirl

seagirl can now change their title

[QUOTE=mergirl;1118282]
Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
-
- When one of the first things you did, upon getting a thesaurus, was look through it for all the adjectives for 'fat.'

QUOTE]

OMG!! I didnt know anyone else did that!! I remember doing this when i was younger. Even the WORD 'fat' turned me on.. Didn't happen to draw doodles of fat bellies and then feel all aroused and guilty and scribble over the top of them too did you???
holy shit i totally used to do that!!!
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:58 PM   #377
seagirl

seagirl can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylathebudgie View Post
When I feel like grabbing a belly.
When I started to find bellies, guts look WAY BETTER THAN abs.
I HATE ABS. BELLIES RULE!!
AMEN!
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 05:46 AM   #378
Radman1110

Radman1110 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRadman1110 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When you hear about the recent national obesity reports that obesity is on the rise and wonder if it is really true by going for walks in the city. I would have to say, people watching is a lot more fun these days.
Radman1110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:27 AM   #379
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When you tell your skinny female co-workers at work that you love fat girls and they look at you like you in disbelief......
Old 08-09-2011, 12:12 PM   #380
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

You know you prefer fat guys when a frat boy hits on you and it only annoys you ._. And that happens far too often to the point that it's annoying.
SlightlyMorbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:57 PM   #381
And c

And c can now change their title

When you cant take your eyes off the before picture in a diet magazine
And c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:03 AM   #382
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

when your out in public and you look only for BBW skipping all other body sizes.lol
Old 08-13-2011, 03:36 PM   #383
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
when your out in public and you look only for BBW skipping all other body sizes.lol
Very true,...and I'd even take that a step further. You know you're an FA, when you divide the world into BBW (or ssbbw), and everyone else. As a hetero male FA, sometimes it seems that thin women are from the same gender as men. There are the attractive people --bbw-- and everyone else.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:50 PM   #384
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by edx
- When one of the first things you did, upon getting a thesaurus, was look through it for all the adjectives for 'fat.'
OMG!! I didnt know anyone else did that!! I remember doing this when i was younger. Even the WORD 'fat' turned me on.. Didn't happen to draw doodles of fat bellies and then feel all aroused and guilty and scribble over the top of them too did you???
holy shit i totally used to do that!!!
Me too. I speak several languages and one of the first words I look up when I buy a dictionary, is "fat" and its synonyms.
MrRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #385
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You know you're an FA when you stare at bellies more often than at boobies
MrRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:51 PM   #386
goatboy

goatboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgoatboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When you DVR the Kimaro Body Shaper infomercial.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:05 AM   #387
phoenixcinder

phoenixcinder has said some nice things

You move to the UK for an adventure and once arrived and after some research you decide to move to the part of the country with the highest obesity level in adults.
phoenixcinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:08 AM   #388
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

When you look forward to eating at the food court at your local mall because it is filled with fat women all enjoying the pleasure of fast food.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 01:21 PM   #389
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club
Default Huh??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
You know you're an FA when you fly a jeep through outer space going apeshit with Nintendo controllers
Can you explain this one??
Old 08-28-2011, 09:15 PM   #390
tigerlily

tigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You're driving on the 605 and pass the sign for Biggest Loser auditions and your first thought is about what you should wear and not about telling someone who told you they would be interested in going on the show.
tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 09:23 AM   #391
idontspeakespn
Rabble-rousing since 1982

idontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRabbit View Post
Me too. I speak several languages and one of the first words I look up when I buy a dictionary, is "fat" and its synonyms.
I like the word Zaftig, myself:

Zaftig, adj: having a full rounded figure; pleasingly plump.

I think it should be used more in everyday conversation. I used the word Rubenesque the other day to describe my boss, who, I think, is truly one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life plus-sized or not, and my co-workers looked at me as if I had said she was a troll.

*sigh*

But one cannot sow and harvest size-acceptance fields overnight.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:22 PM   #392
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontspeakespn View Post
I like the word Zaftig, myself:

Zaftig, adj: having a full rounded figure; pleasingly plump.

I think it should be used more in everyday conversation. I used the word Rubenesque the other day to describe my boss, who, I think, is truly one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life plus-sized or not, and my co-workers looked at me as if I had said she was a troll.

*sigh*

But one cannot sow and harvest size-acceptance fields overnight.
I love that word, too, and consider Rubenesque one of the prettiest words in the English language.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 12:10 PM   #393
swinglifeaway

swinglifeaway can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesswinglifeaway can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You're the only one out of your friends that doesn't want to go to a strip club.

Going to Walmart doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

Coworkers notice you're the only one who isn't staring at girls. (they're just not looking when the attractive ones show up )
swinglifeaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 12:18 PM   #394
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinglifeaway View Post
You're the only one out of your friends that doesn't want to go to a strip club.
....and if you've ever been thrown out of a strip club for falling asleep, it could be because you are an FA (lots of other possible reasons, of course).

If there is a fat admin person in the company, of whom a lot of people mutter complaints, but you get along with them just fine....maybe your inate FA attitude made a difference to how you approached them in the first place?
Old 08-30-2011, 03:24 PM   #395
Nexis

Nexis can now change their title

When you immediately turn your head when someone says that girl had thunder thighs.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:56 PM   #396
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: You know you are an Fa when.......?

When you see adds for weight loss and you think the before look far better!!
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:43 AM   #397
love_dem_fat_chicks

love_dem_fat_chicks has said some nice things

Seeing Playboy and Penthouse magazines on the magazine stands did absolutely nothing for you, but you COULD NOT WAIT for the new issue of BUF Magazine to come out each month.
love_dem_fat_chicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:47 PM   #398
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: You know you are an Fa when.......?

You said it, man!!!
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:29 PM   #399
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Getting angry and slightly erect when hearing about people making fun of Demi Lovato for gaining weight. That also applies to any gossip about any female. It isn't a raging boner for nothing.
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:25 PM   #400
swinglifeaway

swinglifeaway can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesswinglifeaway can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenster102.5 View Post
Getting angry and slightly erect when hearing about people making fun of Demi Lovato for gaining weight. That also applies to any gossip about any female. It isn't a raging boner for nothing.
I used to work in a deli in a grocery store, and walking past the tills half-reading the headlines always made for an humorous/aggravated first 10 minutes of work. If I was having a bad day, I could leave and pass by remembering how ridiculous the world is and I felt a little better, haha.
swinglifeaway is offline   Reply With Quote