Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-31-2011, 10:43 PM   #401
pdesil071189

pdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

my signs

first sign: Wanted to go to fat camp to meet girls lol I was like 12 haha
Strong signs: Biggest Gf was over 500lbs, find it a shame when girls lose weight

Id say i def know i am a FA
Old 09-06-2011, 02:20 PM   #402
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Indeed. =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
You know you're an FA when you set up a free size-acceptance website and forum, and keep it running even when some posters complain about it.

Even after it crashes.

Twice.

That's hard-core FA-ism right there.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #403
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

When you have the sudden urge to drink some milk once a big-tittied woman walks by.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #404
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

you get whiplash when a BBW with a cute butt walks by

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:06 PM   #405
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Amen, brother, a-MEN.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:18 PM   #406
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
...Or a sexy big belly.
(You know you're a fat admirer when you respond with that!)
Old 11-26-2011, 03:55 PM   #407
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

You know you're an FA when the employees at Torrid begin to recognize you. >_>
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:24 PM   #408
Clonenumber47
Mike

Clonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized rep

You know you're an FA when you are literally surrounded by all of the contestants of the "Ms. World" pageant and feel no amount of attraction towards any of them.

No shit, that just happened.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:06 AM   #409
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonenumber47 View Post
You know you're an FA when you are literally surrounded by all of the contestants of the "Ms. World" pageant and feel no amount of attraction towards any of them.

No shit, that just happened.
I know what you mean. I've never been to a Ms. World pageant, but I've experienced the syndrome many times at sports events where I enjoyed the limber cheerleaders' show, but my eyes were drawn to the fat girls sitting in the stands.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:26 AM   #410
rickydaniels

rickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot pics
Default You know when you're an FA when...

You have every Les Toil Pin Up on your PC and it rotates on your desktop!
Old 12-15-2011, 12:16 AM   #411
firelord85

firelord85 can now change their title

[QUOTE=seagirl;1765574]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post

holy shit i totally used to do that!!!
Me too!
firelord85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:35 AM   #412
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickydaniels View Post
You have every Les Toil Pin Up on your PC and it rotates on your desktop!
That and a number of impressive statues and figurines made by talented FA artists over the years exhibited around the house.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:26 AM   #413
rickydaniels

rickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
That and a number of impressive statues and figurines made by talented FA artists over the years exhibited around the house.
That's awesome! Any photos of your collection to share? I've been wanting to dabble in sculpture for awhile now. I think it's time to bust out my sculpey clay!
Old 12-19-2011, 12:03 PM   #414
Pearfectssbhm

Pearfectssbhm can now change their title

So you like guys thick in the hips???
Pearfectssbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 12:04 PM   #415
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickydaniels View Post
That's awesome! Any photos of your collection to share? I've been wanting to dabble in sculpture for awhile now. I think it's time to bust out my sculpey clay!
I'll round 'em all up as soon as I get a chance and take some pics.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:06 PM   #416
Pearfectssbhm

Pearfectssbhm can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlysyndrome View Post
Reminds me of all the times I used to spend more time staring at a particular coworker instead of actually doing my work...
Really??so u like guys like me, thick in the hips??lol
Pearfectssbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #417
BBWbonnie

BBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
When you see two supermodels and your first thought is 'Wow, I could rub those two together and make myself a campfire'...?

Tracey
Hahaha that is hilarious!
BBWbonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 07:36 PM   #418
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

When you look at a Victoria Secret catalogue and nothing really interests you... except for the hat the model was wearing.

Seriously I remember it was last years catalogue and one of the models had an awesome winter hat, I believe it was a "Ushanka". My sister (in her 30s, and fat phobic) asked me what I liked in the catalogue, I told her "Where can I get this hat?" As I pointed to the model in her lingerie. She told me "Really? Anything else in there interests you?" I replied "not really".
Old 06-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #419
spartan1

spartan1 has said some nice things

When you keep hoping and wishing the developers of comic books and video games would include bbw heroines or love interests...but then you eventually come back to reality and slip out of your daydream
spartan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:10 AM   #420
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

You know you're an FA when... you see that TV commercial for eHarmony where the woman says, "eHarmony is perfect for me because I'm not interested in dating a ton of guys", and your first thought is, "Well, I guess she's not an FA." Because no FA would ever say that!
Old 06-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #421
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

When someone says to you, "I know you like 'em big."

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:31 PM   #422
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraiscott View Post
When someone says to you, "I know you like 'em big."

haha personal fav..i get this one a lot.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:50 PM   #423
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm reading the fuck out of my copy of Fat Sex: The naked truth. lol

(Pun intended? trolololol)

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:02 PM   #424
fatterthanfat

fatterthanfat has said some nice things

when you DESPISE phil Mcgraw for what he did to Susanne......GUILTY!!!!!
fatterthanfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:12 PM   #425
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When you've never dated a girl taller than you, but they've all outweighed you.
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote