Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 11-13-2012, 03:37 PM   #451
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyfatlover View Post
...when it excites you when she gains weight and it scares you when she loses some.

...when it excites you that she weighs at least twice as much as most of her girl friends

...when you don't know what to do with a "normal" woman and you feel like something's missing
Indeed!
But then, there are sooo many good reasons to be a FA Too many to name them!
Old 11-15-2012, 12:19 AM   #452
sanderbwa

sanderbwa has said some nice things

When you're reading this thread and you realise that everyone writes about you here. I have all the symptoms and it's so exciting.
sanderbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:39 PM   #453
y2kboris1

y2kboris1 can now change their title
Default You know you're an FA when...

You crinkle your nose in disapproval/glare when your Mom's comments about fat plaintiff's during Judge Judy leaves you a little off put. You refuse to comment positively or negatively on a family member's weight gain/loss. You've actually managed to find weight gain art of Zoey from Left 4 Dead on deviantart.com. You've still been single for 30+ years looking for the right girl, oh I could go all night...
y2kboris1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:00 PM   #454
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

When you watch either version of Hairspray just for Ricki Lake or Nikki Blonsky.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #455
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed

When you're watching an ad for a weight-loss medication, showing a big body shrink (sigh), and get thinner (argh...) And you cringe.
Old 11-24-2012, 01:01 PM   #456
big_gurl_lvr

big_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot pics

First of all I would like to thank all you wonderful BBWs and SSBBWs who let me be an FA if you were all skinny... life would be very very sad for us FAs

I realized I'm an FA when I found myslef looking only in chubby and beyoned sized girls Then as my FA-ness grown in my I found out that the size is major factor for me to find girl attractive. Oh... and one more thing - I never dated or wanted to date skinny girl.

Basicly I also found out recently that when I have any type of interaction with bbw or ssbbw I'm especially nice for them and for some reason I think they feel it and we get along great

Last edited by big_gurl_lvr; 11-24-2012 at 01:05 PM.
big_gurl_lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:18 PM   #457
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

When you see ripped muscular guys everywhere on TV, magazines, the Internet...and you can't stand to look at them.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:45 AM   #458
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile SO true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi_Hime-Sama View Post
When you see ripped muscular guys everywhere on TV, magazines, the Internet...and you can't stand to look at them.
I'll second that. Those skinny guys standing outside the Gilly Hicks store.....PUT YOUR SHIRTS BACK ON!!!!

This post made me realise that any doubts I had about this preference have most definitely evaporated.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:45 PM   #459
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I don't mind looking....I just don't get anything out of it LOL

You know you're an FFA when your friends ask why you like big guys....and you literally are speechless because you don't know why....it just IS. I always ask, why don't YOU like fat guys?

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:10 PM   #460
Shinobi_Hime-Sama

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

I used to because I thought it was normal to like that type of guy and not a soft jiggly one. As they say, age brings wisdom right?
Old 11-28-2012, 11:40 PM   #461
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

when someone comments how you have a taste for large men ...well done you noticed Lol!
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:27 PM   #462
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
I'll second that. Those skinny guys standing outside the Gilly Hicks store.....PUT YOUR SHIRTS BACK ON!!!!

This post made me realise that any doubts I had about this preference have most definitely evaporated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
I don't mind looking....I just don't get anything out of it LOL

You know you're an FFA when your friends ask why you like big guys....and you literally are speechless because you don't know why....it just IS. I always ask, why don't YOU like fat guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
when someone comments how you have a taste for large men ...well done you noticed Lol!
When posts like these result in an embarrassingly wide grin *looks over shoulder cautiously*
Old 12-04-2012, 07:46 PM   #463
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

....you have the locations of all the local plus-size clothing stores memorized.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #464
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
My cousin and his wife are body builders so I had to go to one of their shows and cheer. *shudder*

Seriously, I shouldn't body-shame anyone, and it's their call, but when he seriously bulks up I can't stand to look at him. :/

Most of the time though, it's just apathy. I get so tired of my friends squealing over buff guys with their shirts off mainly because it's just boring for me. I can't relate. I look at muscles with as much interest as if I were appraising the pattern on a lampshade--I might be able to recognize its aesthetic value in a totally nonsexual way, but overall I'm indifferent.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:08 PM   #465
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You know you're an FA when your mother notices how you stare at a girl, and your mother slightly interrupts you to break your stare. It happened at my local vet about a month ago, the chubby cute vet tech was taking care of the bill, and she was sitting in her desk and I was leaning over slightly glaring. My mother knows what I like, and so it wasn't out of disapproval more like "manners boy". We talked about it on the way out, and I agreed that I was staring.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:51 AM   #466
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You know your an FA when your female chracters in video games are plus sized.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:09 AM   #467
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KawaiiFFA~ View Post
My cousin and his wife are body builders so I had to go to one of their shows and cheer. *shudder*

Seriously, I shouldn't body-shame anyone, and it's their call, but when he seriously bulks up I can't stand to look at him. :/

Most of the time though, it's just apathy. I get so tired of my friends squealing over buff guys with their shirts off mainly because it's just boring for me. I can't relate. I look at muscles with as much interest as if I were appraising the pattern on a lampshade--I might be able to recognize its aesthetic value in a totally nonsexual way, but overall I'm indifferent.
What a great description!!
bbwfairygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #468
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
You know your an FA when your female chracters in video games are plus sized.
Very true. Sadly, what most video game designers consider plus-size is not what I consider plus-size.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:06 PM   #469
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Very true. Sadly, what most video game designers consider plus-size is not what I consider plus-size.
I agree, like in The Sims 3 you cant make them very large unless you have a hack in it. And in Saints Row the Third, you cant do plus size as large compare to the second version.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:56 PM   #470
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
I agree, like in The Sims 3 you cant make them very large unless you have a hack in it. And in Saints Row the Third, you cant do plus size as large compare to the second version.
The Sims in Sims 3 can get larger than in the previous versions. I have a rather obese hubby in my latest game and a girl that's slowly gaining. Still, there is a limit. I've looked for hacks to make them bigger, but I can't seem to find any.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:37 PM   #471
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

[QUOTE=mergirl;1118282]
Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
-
- When one of the first things you did, upon getting a thesaurus, was look through it for all the adjectives for 'fat.'

QUOTE]

OMG!! I didnt know anyone else did that!! I remember doing this when i was younger. Even the WORD 'fat' turned me on.. Didn't happen to draw doodles of fat bellies and then feel all aroused and guilty and scribble over the top of them too did you???
I have done ALL THESE THINGS. I thought I was the only one. *joyful tear*
Old 12-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #472
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

[QUOTE=mergirl;1118282]
Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
-
- When one of the first things you did, upon getting a thesaurus, was look through it for all the adjectives for 'fat.'

QUOTE]

OMG!! I didnt know anyone else did that!! I remember doing this when i was younger. Even the WORD 'fat' turned me on.. Didn't happen to draw doodles of fat bellies and then feel all aroused and guilty and scribble over the top of them too did you???
[QUOTE=~KawaiiFFA~;1935723]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post

I have done ALL THESE THINGS. I thought I was the only one. *joyful tear*
I remember when I found the usenet groups in early 90s it was like a whole new world opened up. OMG, I wasn't the only one that would look up the word fat in the dictionary, then look up the related words and so for and so on. And in any dictionary/thesaurus I could find. Or encyclopedia, etc...LOL. I wasn't the only one who found such fascination with the blueberry girl in Willy Wonka and various cartoons and what not that had fat characters or some type of weight gain. Plus many other feelings that folk have already listed here.

My biggest thing when I am being honest with myself is the weird panic that sets in at the thought of being "thin" or the thought of a partner that's fat losing weight. (Of course outside if there was a true need to that is.) It's like I feel I'm losing the best part of myself or them.
bbwfairygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:40 AM   #473
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KawaiiFFA~ View Post
The Sims in Sims 3 can get larger than in the previous versions. I have a rather obese hubby in my latest game and a girl that's slowly gaining. Still, there is a limit. I've looked for hacks to make them bigger, but I can't seem to find any.
Guitar Hero for Xbox also doesn't allow much 'growth' or size in the avatars - my son is a serious Guitar Hero junkie, and his fattest friend has worked long and hard on having a fat avatar, but the result is just barely on the pudgy side... though notably thicker than the other avatars in the group!
Old 12-18-2012, 09:06 PM   #474
Shinobi_Hime-Sama

Well, I went out and found a mod that makes the max level of fat in Sims 3 way beyond what the game has. I have been messing around with several hoods and making good use of that mod. Sure they get a little glitched but it looks so damn hot!!!

This is the mod, you need an account on the site to download but it's free and way better than what the EA Store would have you buy.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=470349

This is the other end of the spectrum, I don't make as many like this but in his case I love this kid. He's a vampire too.

Last edited by Shinobi_Hime-Sama; 12-18-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:37 AM   #475
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Haha, this reminds me of when I made my Xbox avatar. "Go bigger damnit!!! THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ME!!!!"
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote