Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 03-07-2013, 11:37 AM   #476
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

....you know your an FA when you hear that the national obesity rate is nearly 50% in 39 of the 50 states and you hear the Mr Burns voice in the back of your head say "excellent!"
Old 03-07-2013, 10:04 PM   #477
dsaintd

dsaintd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdsaintd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default :o

...your friend asks if you are a tits or an ass guy and you reply with neither, I'm a belly guy :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Didn't happen to draw doodles of fat bellies and then feel all aroused and guilty and scribble over the top of them too did you???
Holy crap, my favourite past time as a child was drawing cartoons, I sat and doodled all day everyday... but when I was 12 I randomly became fixated and completely obsessed with drawing fat women....thus began my FA journey
dsaintd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #478
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsaintd View Post
...your friend asks if you are a tits or an ass guy and you reply with neither, I'm a belly guy :P
LOL agreed!!!
Old 03-10-2013, 02:27 PM   #479
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

...when your boyfriend says he's full, but rubs his belly, says he just needs a little rest, then clears the plate...and this makes you happy.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #480
Hamdinger

Hamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When you stop talking mid-sentence because you notice your girlfriend's belly hanging out from under the bottom of her shirt.

When your girlfriend has to tell you to stop playing with her fat because she's trying to do something.

When you see the SSBBW at your office walking by in a skirt for the first time and tell your boss to "shut up for a second" without realizing it.
Hamdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:02 PM   #481
Skald

Skald has said some nice things

When you notice your cars number plate is "FA*numbers, numbers*" and you start laughing at the coincidence :P
Skald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #482
davidburton
FA Intern....

davidburton can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdavidburton can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When you get plus size lingerie advertisements on facebook. (probably because i've searched plus size models in google before )
davidburton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:00 AM   #483
mro723chicago

mro723chicago can now change their title
Default Celebrate Her Size

When you praise her for having a full and womanly body and celebrate her size.

My longtime girlfriend has a full and rounded belly which hangs gracefully at her center.

She is "my big girl" and loves to hear me tell her this when we are intimate.
mro723chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #484
weaverof

weaverof has said some nice things
Default I'm an FA

When you are browsing craigslist for a laugh and come across: THIS!
(Eyes bug out, quickly check the location...sigh as it's in Austin...But we are qualified as a whole aren't we?) Please feel free to reply to this.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...347436467.html

Mini-Marshmallow Hand-Feeder -- Opportunities For Advancement
Do you enjoy marshmallows and can handle very small amounts of human saliva? Do you take joy in making people happy? Are you flexible with your terms of employment? Are you open-minded, clean, honest, and a hard worker? Do you like dancing to techno music in your Hello Kitty pajamas?

Single employer looking for someone who will work hard at the small tasks that matter in her daily happiness.

Tasks may include:

- Hand-feeding her mini-marshmallows
- Potential graduation to hand-feeding regular-sized and flavored marshmallows
- Demonstrate constant ability to meet all targets and open goals/mouths
- Show creativity in approaches to projects (s'mores, fluffernutter)
- Maintain full stocks of office supplies (white, pastel, chocolate sauce)
- Ability to lift less than 8 oz, typically no more than .5 oz
- Employer is indifferent to whether you proscribe to the Spengler or Stantz school of marshmallow handling, but expert-level proficiency is definitely expected

Other activities may include:

- Shopping-cart races in the aisles of a mega-mart
- Pictionary, both with and without the sand timer
- Areas of creative play, potentially including incorporating other marshmallow related activities into daily activities, such as a marshmallow toss or fluffernutter-making contests
- Staying up all hours of the night talking about design ideas for kitten condos
- Bumper cars
- Following your whims and passions
- Smiling and having fun
- Don't make this weird

Experience and Benefits:

- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must like marshmallows, or at least tolerate them without any political agenda attached
- Must like childlike innocent fun without adult-ish expectations attached
- Insurance offer does not include coverage for the health consequences of marshmallow over-consumption
- Experience making people happy a plus
- Your resume must be in Haiku form

Compensation depends on experience. No illegal activities. Nothing sexual. Benefits are endless. Background check required. No calls or recruiters, please.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Compensation: no pay
Posting ID: 3347436467
weaverof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:21 AM   #485
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh my gosh, as an asexual, childish nutter that sounds like my dream job! x3
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:52 PM   #486
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skald View Post
When you notice your cars number plate is "FA*numbers, numbers*" and you start laughing at the coincidence :P
LOL

Michigan came out with all-new plates (for optical character recognition) awhile back, with the new plate series likely starting at BAA 0001.

The area around Monroe and Detroit's Downriver suburbs has been blessed with 10,000 license plates "BBW****".
Old 04-22-2013, 06:07 PM   #487
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

What lucky neighbourhood gets 10000 BHM **** plates?
Old 04-23-2013, 06:19 AM   #488
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
What lucky neighbourhood gets 10000 BHM **** plates?
Can I move there? **
Old 04-23-2013, 10:36 AM   #489
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Man, if I got one of those plates I'd hold onto it for sure when changing cars

And back on topic.....

-when one of the reasons you love Spring is that on the first warm days some people will find that last Summer's clothes have gotten snug, but will wear them anyway.

- When you are really hoping that one of those people is your wife
Old 04-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #490
loopytheone
Administrator

When you are eying up the man with the slight pot belly at the gym because he is the closest thing to a big beautiful man or woman you can find!
Old 04-23-2013, 02:26 PM   #491
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

When you look forward to your school's annual gaming/anime con because it's pretty much eye candy heaven. Nngh.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:06 PM   #492
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

-when one of the reasons you love Spring is that on the first warm days some people will find that last Summer's clothes have gotten snug, but will wear them anyway.
That's definitely happening on campus this spring!
Old 04-24-2013, 03:26 PM   #493
mbruback

mbruback has said some nice things
Default Big Ideas

When you want your girl to get huge
Old 04-28-2013, 01:24 PM   #494
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When you see the ad leaflets for the discount stores, you notice the lingerie they have sales and you are glad you have ex / current SO of FWB that are too large to fit on the items on sale and you still buy the items to see that image - of a woman overflowing her clothes. Similarly when there are scales on sale you noticed the maximum capacity and hope to have a SO that will overcharge them.

Finally feeling jealous about those FA that have to cope with broken furniture because of their BBW/SSBBW.

op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:05 PM   #495
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

When stuff like this...

Makes you smile all day.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:13 AM   #496
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Man View Post
When stuff like this...

Makes you smile all day.
When your girlfriend - completely unsolicited - suggests relaxing together just like the BBW and her man in that picture... and you instantly look up and say "Thank you God!" ~ True story!
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:31 AM   #497
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

When you get excited about shopping with your wife or GF at Lane Bryant or Torrid.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:08 AM   #498
Ontarioguy3
Odd Duck

Ontarioguy3 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
Queen's Fat Bottom Girls comes on the radio

And you turn the volume up high
THIS.

One time I was at our local bar with a larger lady-friend of mine (not like a "ladyfriend" per se, but a lady who's a friend) and I went over to see what was on the jukebox, and lo and behold, Fat Bottom Girls was one of the song choices.. I put it on and we just belted it out together. That was a fun night.
Ontarioguy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:51 AM   #499
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontarioguy3 View Post
THIS.

One time I was at our local bar with a larger lady-friend of mine (not like a "ladyfriend" per se, but a lady who's a friend) and I went over to see what was on the jukebox, and lo and behold, Fat Bottom Girls was one of the song choices.. I put it on and we just belted it out together. That was a fun night.
And you know you are an older FA when the fact that your first crush was on a chubby, wide-hipped, girl in your class didn't seem so weird--because you'd been hearing that song a lot over the previous couple of years

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You also know when you are an FA when you are willing to bike for any amount of time, no matter how slow it may be, so long as you are following your BBW wife.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:05 PM   #500
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

When your wife tells you that one of her cousins or friends she hasn't seen in a while has really put on a lot of weight and you immediately think: "Boy I can't wait to see her!"
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote