Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-11-2013, 06:27 AM   #501
Lightning Man
Lover of Voluptuousness

Lightning Man can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
And you know you are an older FA when the fact that your first crush was on a chubby, wide-hipped, girl in your class didn't seem so weird--because you'd been hearing that song a lot over the previous couple of years
That song and a girl in high school ended up starting me down the path I have now traveled. Funny how that worked. Queen did many an FA a favor I think.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:18 AM   #502
BigCutieCallie

BigCutieCallie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieCallie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieCallie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

aww this thread makes me smile a lot! I'm reading all of them and thinking of my past experience with men and it makes me giggle
BigCutieCallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #503
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Me playing borderlands 2:

"Fuck yeah fat girl NPC!"

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:53 AM   #504
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We had passes for a 10 day music festival near us, and I was there nine out of the ten days. One particularly busy day I made a rough estimate and figured that we probably passed by at least 4000 people as we made our way around the grounds to get to various concerts, food, facilities, etc. So you know a LOT of women passed within my sight range during the festival, and given the heat many of them in minimal clothes

Best sight of the whole thing, the one that sticks in my mind? coming back from filling up water bottles, coming up behind my wife while she was perched on a low fold-up chair, in a position which really emphasized the width of her hips, and my thoughts were pretty much ""
Old 07-22-2013, 05:21 PM   #505
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

When you go on a date with a stripper, and you can't understand what other men see in her malnourished body.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:16 PM   #506
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

...you look at a thin woman and say" you would be hot if you gained a hundred or so pounds".
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:37 PM   #507
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

When you start to lose interrest in The Biggest Loser after the first show of the season.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #508
wrenchboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
You know you are an Fa when.... you respect fat people enough to defend them against idiots who can only think with their cocks.
I am a guy so I think with my cock. That is why I love fat chicks and so does my cock.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:58 PM   #509
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post

Sorry I'm 2 months late but.....ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh :-)
Old 09-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #510
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When you see an issue caused by someone being too big to fit somewhere (chair, doorway, car, whatever) and your thoughts immediately turn to how the 'thing' could be made bigger to accommodate the person the way that they are.
Old 09-07-2013, 08:46 PM   #511
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You'd love to be trey Parker in the T. rex scene of orgazmo
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 03:22 AM   #512
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenchboy View Post
When you start to lose interrest in The Biggest Loser after the first show of the season.
When you've been with women who are heavier than the biggest contestant ever
Old 01-25-2014, 08:08 AM   #513
Loki666

Loki666 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLoki666 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLoki666 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When your wife to be is trying on wedding dresses and the largest size from David's Bridal just barely fits her and you're thinking "Oh man, that's hot."
~Queen
Loki666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 12:17 PM   #514
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

When your old ex/close friend starts talking to you about how he needs to lose weight and about how I haven't "seen his belly" as if I did it would change my opinion on the matter and everything, and you just want to find a way to tell him, "YES but that's part of why I find you so attractive!" lol
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:08 PM   #515
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

You know you're an FA when you find out about creams that reduce cellulite then you do a google/bing search for hours trying to find a cream that helps increase cellulite, not that I would ever do such a thing myself hehe...but if someone knows of such a thing I'm curious to know, I have a buddy who needs to settle a score with an ex

Last edited by shy guy; 01-26-2014 at 09:11 PM.
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 03:43 AM   #516
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy guy View Post
You know you're an FA when you find out about creams that reduce cellulite then you do a google/bing search for hours trying to find a cream that helps increase cellulite, not that I would ever do such a thing myself hehe...but if someone knows of such a thing I'm curious to know, I have a buddy who needs to settle a score with an ex
Yes, because permanently altering another person's body against their knowledge and wishes is a great way to get revenge over whatever petty misdeeds went on between other people.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:30 AM   #517
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Yes, because permanently altering another person's body against their knowledge and wishes is a great way to get revenge over whatever petty misdeeds went on between other people.
Some people should know when something is a joke
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 10:53 AM   #518
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post

Yep, me too... (also late to the party)
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 05:54 PM   #519
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Not that I favour or approve of altering someone else's body without there approval, but I'm curious: would the change from a cream be permanent? Because the change from the opposite, the cellulite reducing cream, certainly isn't permanent.
Old 01-27-2014, 09:45 PM   #520
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Kicked out of Lane Bryant for flirting.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:46 PM   #521
s13

When your work colleagues are talking about a 200 pound girl being heavy
Old 10-26-2014, 03:05 AM   #522
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In a room full of people, there is only you and the bbw in it.
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 09:55 AM   #523
Kaleetan

Kaleetan has said some nice things

When you are guilty of masturbating to BigCuties
When you go to the plus size clothing stores to do something besides buy clothes
When you want to see a swimsuit catalog full of SSBBWs
When you aren't alarmed by the rising obesity in America
When you wish that "All About that Bass" was sung by someone who was 500lbs.
Kaleetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:59 PM   #524
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When you pass a Moores that says "up to size 56!" And your immediate thought is Oooooooo...! And when you walk in, you are disappointed not to see anyone availing themselves to that side of the selection. Its like false advertising...

Or when you are walking behind a new BHM at work with a
big ass and wonder how you can always contrive to be behind him when the group goes for coffee, rather than in front.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:14 AM   #525
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

You start taking yoga again and are surrounded by young, lithe little cuties in tights who are friendly and attractive and it's nice and hi and see you tomorrow and you never think of them in between sessions.

Then you go out that night and a beautiful fat girl gives you her number and you go completely nuts - "Oh, my god, she likes me," "Don't call or text yet, just wait a bit," and you wake up wondering if she is thinking of you and you have to hide what a complete mess she made you and you wonder what it would be like to put your arms around her (and more.)
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote