Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-20-2014, 08:18 AM   #526
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

You see a fat girl out in your audience right after you walk out onstage (you are a performer) and you decide to get it over with and go right up to her and introduce yourself because otherwise you are going to obsess over how to get this person's attention, what to say, hope she likes you, etc, for the next two hours before actually getting up the courage to say hello.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 09:03 PM   #527
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
I don't mind looking....I just don't get anything out of it LOL

You know you're an FFA when your friends ask why you like big guys....and you literally are speechless because you don't know why....it just IS. I always ask, why don't YOU like fat guys?

gonna *try* and be this badass someday *aspiration gif*
Old 12-31-2014, 09:34 PM   #528
bmwm2001

bmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Your an FA when you are attracted to fat. I am a heterosexual and only get with women, but i am sexualy turned on by fat on men and women I like seeing big girls with thin guys for comparison purposes, but when you see a couple who clearly spend their time on the sofa snacking and having big meals growing large and then going at it in a lust frenzy, there is nothing better.

I used to work as a waiter in a restaurant and bringing fat couples massive meals and seeing them stuff themselves with all the sides and then massive deserts was just incredible! Definitely a FA moment! X
bmwm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 11:38 AM   #529
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When while grocery shopping you see a pear bhm drop two boxes of icecream sandwiches and you are so intent on watching him try to bend down around his belly without dropping the other two boxes, you almost forget to help him. Oops.

At least i got him a hand cart after...
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 10:47 AM   #530
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaster View Post
.., but you do check the internet and TV guide for the women's heavyweight weightlifting championships.
Had to rep this one. I LOVE strong voluptuous women!
Old 02-23-2015, 10:41 AM   #531
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics
Smile

* When the first magazine you bought when you turned 18 was a Plumpers and Big Women, and it featured a drop dead gorgeous woman that you'd never seen before named Heather Boyle. SCORE!!! Damn I wish I still had that.

* When you sense that someone is about to say something negative about a person of size and you're already in defensive mode.

* When being upset with your wife gets immediately dismissed because you got an awesome view of her bending over to get a pot. Then you, being the better man, go apologize, but she appropriately reminds you that you were wrong. But then you don't mind her turning it around on you because you got a bone'r out of it.

* When you're happy to read this entire thread post-by-post.

* You get a warm feeling in your heart when you see plus-size couples.

* When your idea body shape for yourself is that of a sumo wrestler.

* When you are a husky man and want to gain weight so you can be called fat.

* When every little thing about fat excites you and most of the time its not sexual.

* When you automatically treat every plus size person you meet with respect, and are never disgusted by them.

* When someone saying the word fat causes your fat senses to tingle.
Old 03-01-2015, 05:55 AM   #532
Fred2

Fred2 has said some nice things

You love the word obese
Fred2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:48 AM   #533
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You have fine tuned other senses so ypu wont be caught staring...you can "hear" fat guys behind you by the way they breathe, especially when they have been rushing.

The sound of a palm against belly flesh in particular is so dinstinctive it might as well be a gunshot.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:15 PM   #534
BTownFA

BTownFA has said some nice things

.....When you see a pretty SSBBW and you are completly awestuck and cannot focus on anything else at the time.......as a feeling of lust overwhelms you.....
BTownFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 08:31 PM   #535
Wolfie

Wolfie can now change their title

You know you're an FFA when goofy novelty songs by Weird Al are actually turning you on, much to your chagrin. I know they're meant to be stupid and funny, but damn if that man isn't gunning for me with Fat, Eat It, and now Inactive, among others. So hard to pretend I'm not aroused when friends play those songs or, god forbid, watch the Fat music video... I still don't understand how those are just funny songs to them, when I'll be drooling all over myself...
Wolfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 07:41 AM   #536
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
You know you're an FFA when goofy novelty songs by Weird Al are actually turning you on, much to your chagrin. I know they're meant to be stupid and funny, but damn if that man isn't gunning for me with Fat, Eat It, and now Inactive, among others. So hard to pretend I'm not aroused when friends play those songs or, god forbid, watch the Fat music video... I still don't understand how those are just funny songs to them, when I'll be drooling all over myself...
I had not realized that Weird Al had done a cover of Radioactive. This is kind of amusing, as we are going to be seeing Imagine Dragons on July 3rd, then Weird Al on July 19th – we’ll get to decide which version we like better live

Back on topic, and on a semi-related note: that one of the things you look forward to about Summer music festivals is seeing a variety of fat people hanging around in light Summer clothing. (in my case I should add: fat people other than my wife and I — variety is good!). I especially love that it often makes for good FA watching too, as FA partners are not apt to keep their hands off their partners for the length of a concert, especially given the light Summer clothes part--I like seeing other FA being publicly affectionate, too.
Old 07-03-2015, 12:13 AM   #537
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

You know you're an FA when you buy food for your place just for guests. You know, in case you have a BBW over and she gets hungry and you don't also want to sacrifice your lunch for work the next day.
Old 07-12-2015, 02:43 AM   #538
Luthien

Luthien can now change their title
Default You know you're an FA when...

... Ursula is a huge (lol) part of your sexual awakening. (<-courtesy of my FFA best friend)
Luthien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 02:44 PM   #539
TriedForSize
TriedForSize

TriedForSize can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTriedForSize can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

... you read about medical advances that could cure obesity and start to panic.
TriedForSize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 03:30 PM   #540
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I realized I find it very attractive that my skinny boyfriend, who is the skinniest guy I've ever been with, is getting a gut, and slowly gaining weight in general. I like. Lol
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 12:47 PM   #541
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

You are driving down the street (with your guy in the passenger seat) and you see a shirtless chubby guy outside a tattoo parlour and you hoot out:

"Woo! Shirtless chubby guy for the win! Booyah!"

And your guy is like: "Um...I'm right here."

And your response is: "Um, yeah...but not shirtless."

To which he responds by tucking his shirt up over his belly under his moobs....and you lose all concentration on the road in front of you because you are totally mesmerized by the pale flesh shimmying with the bumps in the road.
Old 07-22-2015, 01:02 PM   #542
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
You are driving down the street (with your guy in the passenger seat) and you see a shirtless chubby guy outside a tattoo parlour and you hoot out:

"Woo! Shirtless chubby guy for the win! Booyah!"

And your guy is like: "Um...I'm right here."

And your response is: "Um, yeah...but not shirtless."

To which he responds by tucking his shirt up over his belly under his moobs....and you lose all concentration on the road in front of you because you are totally mesmerized by the pale flesh shimmying with the bumps in the road.
I'm desperately trying not to crack up at work after reading this! Also I adore the interactions between you two that you pass along. So great! And finally, I'm glad that no accidents ensued
Old 07-22-2015, 02:54 PM   #543
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Lol thanks!!!

Or when you are stressed or sad and he is like "Touch the belly. The belly heals all wounds."

and he is RIGHT! Nothing perks me up than a good belly cuddle lol
Old 07-22-2015, 11:45 PM   #544
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You see a 'Big and Tall' shop whilst out and about and sloooowly creep past the store to check if they are looking for staff!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 05:05 AM   #545
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by b01 View Post
* When you automatically treat every plus size person you meet with respect, and are never disgusted by them.
Or when you take this even further and give extra time or help or just preference to the plus sized people you deal with.
Old 07-23-2015, 08:03 PM   #546
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
You see a 'Big and Tall' shop whilst out and about and sloooowly creep past the store to check if they are looking for staff!
Secret little fantasy right here!!!
Old 07-24-2015, 08:20 AM   #547
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Maybe that could be your second job interview ;-)

=========================

You are hurrying out the door, mind on all that you need to get done, and give a quick good-bye hug to your partner -- and the moment your hands sink into their softness all of that vanishes from your mind, and all you can think about it whether you can find an excuse to stay home with them instead.
Old 07-24-2015, 09:57 AM   #548
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNYC View Post
You see a fat girl out in your audience right after you walk out onstage (you are a performer) and you decide to get it over with and go right up to her and introduce yourself because otherwise you are going to obsess over how to get this person's attention, what to say, hope she likes you, etc, for the next two hours before actually getting up the courage to say hello.
Ok.. I am totally behind on this thread.. but.. JMNYC... you are funny! The post before this one was funny as well..
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:18 AM   #549
Tad
mostly harmless

When in the Summer you have to be careful not to get caught staring at BBBA (big beautiful bare arms )
Old 07-25-2015, 07:43 AM   #550
Kaleetan

Kaleetan has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred2 View Post
You love the word obese
Actually, I don't like the word obese. It implies that your size is a disease.
Kaleetan is offline   Reply With Quote