Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-25-2015, 02:48 PM   #551
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleetan View Post
Actually, I don't like the word obese. It implies that your size is a disease.
I'm only morbidly obese on rainy days. Most days I'm rather cheery about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
You see a 'Big and Tall' shop whilst out and about and sloooowly creep past the store to check if they are looking for staff!
The lady who rang me up at the tall and fat store near me was dismissive and unpleasant, I can complain get her fired and you can take the job. 3300 miles isn't a bad commute, is it? Would you give me a discount?

Old 08-19-2015, 04:04 PM   #552
Luv'emThick

Luv'emThick has said some nice things

When a chick w/ a 48GGG bust, 34" waist, & a 52" caboose w/ tree trunk-sized thighs sits down next to you and you immediately "pitch a tent' you know your a FA.
Luv'emThick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:58 AM   #553
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
The lady who rang me up at the tall and fat store near me was dismissive and unpleasant, I can complain get her fired and you can take the job. 3300 miles isn't a bad commute, is it? Would you give me a discount?
Of course I would! Though I'm not sure how many guys would enjoy being served by an awkward, rambling, half-staring woman! =p
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 06:34 AM   #554
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Of course I would! Though I'm not sure how many guys would enjoy being served by an awkward, rambling, half-staring woman! =p
It's a hour drive to the closest Lane Bryant for me, and I am sure they would pay a lot less... and I have never seen a guy working at one. But I have always wanted to work at one. I could probably keep the gawking to a minimum, but would probably be fired for trying to flirt with every customer. It's the only reason I even go to malls (with the gf) or care about malls at all. When I go in I get this great feeling that is somewhere between, I am with my people and the aura of being in church. If that makes sense.
Old 08-20-2015, 07:38 AM   #555
Luv'emThick

Luv'emThick has said some nice things

I think since "Thin is sexy fat is not" mantra has been pounded into our skulls since childbirth for a man to be attracted to large, curvaceous women it goes against what we're supposed to be deep down its natural to feel odd or isolated for our attraction to something totally opposite the supposed norm.
Luv'emThick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 03:39 PM   #556
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It is your friend's birthday tomorrow, and as you always cook for game day, you ask him what he wants. He responds "lemon cake and meat until I explode" and so you buy him (and all the guests) this.

Oh, plus he got a smoked loin all to himself so he can sit in front of the computer and gnaw at it.

What? The man told an FFA (and cook) he wanted to eat meat until he exploded.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 03:13 PM   #557
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When your partner moans about the coming cold weather, because they know their jeans are all rather tight ... and your reaction is to be eager to go and spend lots of money on new larger jeans to make them comfortable without having to lose weight
Old 09-30-2015, 07:07 PM   #558
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You get into a spat, and when you reconcile and decide to get food you specifically order the "other" thing they want, not necessarily what you want. Just so they will get the full enjoyment of the meal.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:10 AM   #559
traveldude1961

traveldude1961 can now change their title

You swap your pattern of grocery shopping so you always pass by the cute BBW shopper the maximum number of times
traveldude1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 07:41 PM   #560
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

When you are half drunk and start measuring the guy's guts around you in mental "mouthfuls" (aka how much flub you could fit in your mouth).
Old 10-17-2015, 08:30 PM   #561
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
When you are half drunk and start measuring the guy's guts around you in mental "mouthfuls" (aka how much flub you could fit in your mouth).
Mouthful, ha I got a buffet of belly. Also - prevert!
Old 10-31-2015, 04:17 PM   #562
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

People keep talking about all the weight they gained on candy, and how their clothes are tight...

And you have to scream "eyes front and centre!" To yourself to avoid lurching around and eyeing the damage.

The past two weeks have been one big tease...
Old 11-02-2015, 09:24 AM   #563
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
People keep talking about all the weight they gained on candy, and how their clothes are tight...

And you have to scream "eyes front and centre!" To yourself to avoid lurching around and eyeing the damage.

The past two weeks have been one big tease...
Haha, oh gosh, makes me glad that Halloween isn't really a big deal over here! I turn into a flailing awkward turtle whenever people say things like that in front of me because I just don't know how to react.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 03:34 AM   #564
kingmangoly

kingmangoly has said some nice things

When you're losing your virginity to a ~320 pound beauty and its an entire adolescence-worth of dreams coming true! I was a lucky boy
kingmangoly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:47 AM   #565
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

I know that I am an Fa when I see a BBW in those tight black pants that women are wearing these days. And as I am admiring her beautiful curves, I walk into the glass door of the shopping mall, leaving an impression on the glass that looks like a copy of the "Shroud of Turin". Let me say I was born and I am proud to be an FA!!!!!!!

BBW's Rule!
Old 01-05-2016, 02:12 PM   #566
love handles

love handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Aww.. I'm sure mergirl would be happy to see her thread still going 5 years after she was banned. x If I chat to her again I will tell her it's still going!
love handles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 05:50 PM   #567
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

A woman keeps belly bumping you from behind in order to make you recoil so she can slip past you onto the train...

...and you are like um, thats actually pleasant feeling...
Old 06-21-2016, 01:20 AM   #568
gelbert

gelbert can now change their title

When you record biggest loser so you can watch it in reverse and pretend they are gaining.
gelbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 10:51 AM   #569
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

When you're at the beach on a very hot day in early summer, looking for the dads and mums out in the water with their kids, because you know they tend to be the fatter ones (and boy were there a lot of them last Sunday!).

And, when you tear eyes away from that to the 20-somethings playing beach volleyball, you hope the BHM takes off his shirt, like the other guys have...
Old 06-23-2016, 09:22 PM   #570
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You know you are an FFA when...

Your client shows you a picture of a naked muscular man holding flowers over his boy parts and you realize guys with abs are like a lamp or a purse. Not that they dont have human worth, but they're just part of what I see everyday that I have no sexual attraction to.

Meanwhile, BHMS drive me into wild abandon usually reserved only for novels with Fabio on the cover
Old 06-24-2016, 08:29 PM   #571
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
You know you are an FFA when...

Your client shows you a picture of a naked muscular man holding flowers over his boy parts and you realize guys with abs are like a lamp or a purse. Not that they dont have human worth, but they're just part of what I see everyday that I have no sexual attraction to.

Meanwhile, BHMS drive me into wild abandon usually reserved only for novels with Fabio on the cover
I can entirely relate, but from a male perspective. A fit male (or purse, if you will). When I work out it's inevitable that I see fit women working out. And I'd be lying if I said I don't appreciate the way they look. And as someone who pursues fitness myself I can appreciate someone else who does the same and succeeds at it, male or female.

But there is a huge jump from "appreciation for" to "attracted to." And like you, as much as I can appreciate a certain look, it doesn't have any attraction for me.

But the BBW who walks past the fitness center in the building I work in on her way to the snack bar...? She makes me pause a little longer in between sets!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 11:53 AM   #572
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When you are in the beach you would be proud to be accompanied by the larger member of the opposite sex in the beach/resort. Particularly if (s)he overflows the sun-beds available.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 05:10 PM   #573
Luv Gaining Ladies

Luv Gaining Ladies has said some nice things

When you see that Whitney from My Big Fat Fabulous Life lost 100 pounds and feel disappointed...only to read that she gained it all back and think, "Oh, good."

When you watch Pitch Perfect and only notice Rebel Wilson.
Luv Gaining Ladies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 12:43 PM   #574
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When you have to wonder if you're becoming narcoleptic, or if your bf's belly is actually THAT comfortable.
Old 07-16-2016, 08:23 PM   #575
John Smith

John Smith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJohn Smith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You know you are an FA when... :

- You're just Black then you were raised moreover into a cultural background where well-endowed nay even over well-endowed women are litteraly considered as living Goddesses on Earth since dawn of times... so you're technically not an FA, both sociologically & relatively spoken but you don't care ;

- For as long as you can remember, you very often preferred the " before " photo of a female participant rather the " then " one while you came across a dieting, weight loss exercice program or " slimming wearwaist [as it is en vogue to say in 2010's instead of corset] " broadcasted commercial ad ;

- When you watch by pure curiosity an all-female Californian fitness yoga TV program then your attention focused suddenlt towards the thicker one among models participants, question to see the slightest fat roll or wobbling which checks off itself while they makes an Adho Mukha Śvānāsana position... ;

- When you're just eight years old then your felt for the first time ever a precocious erotical arousal while a daytime weight loss program TV ad broadcasted each fifteen minutes an short-timed early noughties' 3D CGI simulation of an standard-sized female character before to just puffed up her to humongously-obese proportions then deflate her again ;

- When you watch " Nutty Professor " (the Eddie Murphy's version... not the Jerry Lewis's one) then for as long you can remember, either you imagined longtime ago an eventual second movie with a Jada Pinkett-Smith in silicone-based fat suit as the newly Miss Klumps or you still complain about the envy to see one day a third sequel starring this time away a female main character (played by an actress, not by Eddie Muprhy himself obviously &#128530 undergoing the same lot than Sherman Klumps... 😆 ;

- When most of your first not-so-really-crushes-for-full-legal-aged-women during your teenage years in secondary school ('cause you never really had a truly crush for any major woman during that period of your life) were :

a very obese specialist teacher which you enjoyed every occasional moment for check out how she swayed - or for being more exact, counterbalanced ponderously - her both massively round buns & broad hips or dangled outwards tiredly her hefty arms around her gargantuesc body all to counterweighting her vast potbellied middlesection by leaning back her whole upper body while she waddled at each heavy step but above all when she must moved her own by sideways through a door by fear to knocking her corpulent lower body against its doorframe so close for her ;

an young student trainee as specialist teacher so disproportionately heavy-bottomed in spite the rest of her average-sized-but-barely-husky shape that she must swayed her overloaded hips with megabulbous buttocks with an almost exaxtly same weightily motion than the latter one... and also moving sideways through doors ;

an another young student trainee as social worker, employed half-time as lifeguard in the school's pool, with a quite chunky but willowy figure and a set of melon-sized breasts jutting out rotundlt from her sleeveless tee-shirt and which couldn't stop to jounce while she walks ; an young teacher with a great curvaneous but bordeline flabby body ; a morbidly obese teacher so elephantine that it must a entire opened double door in order she could shuffle her wobbling body from a piece to an another ; then a mature-aged teacher with an impressive ample willowy figure and a pair of protuding saddlebags ;

- When you are capable with the aid of several years of both sensorial & empirical developments to guess with a near-perfect sense of approximation both weight, height and shoes model from whatosever so-and-so woman coming closer of your position nothing than sense the both tremors, acoustic resonance of steps level and walking pace... and that the least deduction of highly-leveled records (kinda 80-85 kgs+) for each of these details provoked into yourself some jubilance 😆 ;

- When you know what female person from your middle came closer too from these same records... 😆😆 ;

-When you are the only guy in your entourage to be all but digusted while a girl among us announces will become immensely huge one day ;

-When you compliment a girl about her weight gain ;

-When you chill with your buddies in a fat food resto then two sexy sisters really alike each and other come to a neighbouring table but while your friends slobbers for the thin one, you eyeball deeply meanwhile towards the fat one ;

-When you persuade with your charm a girl to put a lot of weight ;

-When you work at a mail and had often haste to serve among the lot of seducing workers there these from the only Plus-Size ladies store there ;

-When you begin to observe minutely how fatter-&-fatter got a female person in your entourage or work place.

-When one of your most frolicsome dreams has realized the day you see XTina 😍 turn into XXLTina 😍😍😍 then publically announced have a lot of enjoy as when she overstuffs herself as by the idea to becoming even more fatter yet…😇 before to curse Hollywood for having force her to lost all her stoutness 😠😠😠

-When you avoid any photography starring Rosie Mercado 😍😍😍 since she weigh under the 200 pounds spectrum.😭

-- When you couldn’t feel Taylor Swift because Taylor Swift but nonetheless couldn’t stop yourself neither to vizualise her here 10 years later with a pair of ginormous, jelly-like, marshmallow-lookalike trunk thighs rubbing tremendously along together ‘till her noexistent knees at each babbling like many female pop stars suffering of the thirties crisis as meanwhile her astral sister Meghan Taylor, now an anorexic bimbo wishing recently reconvert herself as transracial transgenger and be called now Diego Shabbaz Taylor, mocks loudly about her longtime-ago rival to treating her of living witnessing to what’s happens when the Goodyear mascot f*cks with the Moby Dick’s secret Emo daughter 😑 ;

-When you hear about a girl in you entourage who has recently developped an uncontrollable appetite and that you begun to calculate how many she could gain and what body part gonna swell rather to share the fatphobia of those who announced that to you.

-When a longtime girl friend begun to be suddenly really flirty with you to the point to search whatosever way for failing accidentaly upon you, both lying down each upon other on a bed, and that during your too-intimate moment of friendly[???] tickling games, your both hands begun to dawdle a bit against her burgeoning muffintop as same time a newborn lust born… ;

-When you adore Whitney Thore from " My Big Fabulous Life " 😁 ;

-When you know the World’s Guiness Records in weight gain, maximal human poundage, maximal waist size and maximal hips size ;

-When you wonder to yourself why there has not much of heavyweight women on official date online apps? ;

-When you are subscribed to Feabie.

Envoyé de mon SM-G386W en utilisant Tapatalk
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote