Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-25-2016, 09:55 PM   #576
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You do an icebreaker at work and have to answer the question "What would you do if you could chose a different position?"

And you have to restrain yourself from yelling "DXL salesgirl!!!"

Also when you join Planet Fitness and get excited they give away shirts up to 6X and there are plenty of fat dudes working out <3

Annnnd when you're gay best friend is into bears and you frequent bear bars.

(Im sure theres more...)
Old 08-09-2016, 07:22 AM   #577
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We were at the vet, bringing our cat in to get some bloodwork done and to pick up some food we buy through them. The BBW receptionist was helping another client with a food order, so I was waiting patiently, until my son pointed out that there was a second receptionist who wasn’t busy. I had seen her, but I guess I hadn’t really registered that she was there

(in my defense she was being very quiet and still in a ‘don’t notice me’ sort of way, and it turned out that she was new and had to wait for the other receptionist to help her, so I may have also had some instinct about who was able to help us).
Old 08-09-2016, 07:34 AM   #578
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

But at least you learned something, i.e., next time don't take your son along.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 02:23 PM   #579
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
We were at the vet, bringing our cat in to get some bloodwork done and to pick up some food we buy through them. The BBW receptionist was helping another client with a food order, so I was waiting patiently, until my son pointed out that there was a second receptionist who wasn’t busy. I had seen her, but I guess I hadn’t really registered that she was there

(in my defense she was being very quiet and still in a ‘don’t notice me’ sort of way, and it turned out that she was new and had to wait for the other receptionist to help her, so I may have also had some instinct about who was able to help us).

I do the same thing at the Bank (somewhat intentionally)....when I am not doing everything online. I will go to two of the women who are pretty and quite heavy rather than their thinner counterparts. In a friendly way it is nice just to deal with a pretty woman that is more in the weight range that you like...not to mention they are the two that are the best and most efficient at there jobs.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 06:45 PM   #580
hubbahubba5

hubbahubba5 has said some nice things

You think the women's Olympic shot putters are hot.
hubbahubba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 04:19 PM   #581
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sorry Tad, but this scene came to mind...

Old 10-18-2016, 05:28 AM   #582
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

An old work friend turned real friend has been doing a lot of wining and dining with clients. As a result his previously barely chubby body has turned tubby (about 25 lbs I'd guess).

I was, um, checking him out with my peripheral vision because his belly went from just a little pudge around the belly button to an actual gut that thrust forward under his sweater. It has that upper belly curve which comes with time and food, a precursor to the swell of lower belly to come if he doesn't rein back his eating. I also think, from that curve, he was sucking in a bit.

I got caught.

Hubby (without rancor) teased me about looking. I was like sorrryyyy and he laughed and said he didn't see me looking, but knew I must be, if he himself noticed the weight gain.

Whew. Ffa sidelong glance wasn't an open mouthed drool!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 08:51 AM   #583
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Is FA-ness infectious ?

A co-worker of mine has a cup of coffee with a pretty woman frequently after work. She's a about 5"9', 170 lbs. I asked him what's going on with them? His answer was, she's too skinny for me!
I wonder if I'm able to infect people with the fat virus?
Old 10-20-2016, 01:50 PM   #584
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

...when you choose a check out lane at the store not on how short the line is, but how large the cashier is.
Old 10-20-2016, 03:23 PM   #585
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
...when you choose a check out lane at the store not on how short the line is, but how large the cashier is.
I have absolutely, never, ever admitted that I've done that
Old 10-20-2016, 10:42 PM   #586
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Hah! Makes me wonder if people do that for me while I'm at work.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 06:15 AM   #587
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Hah! Makes me wonder if people do that for me while I'm at work.
I would guess that you get more going to your lane because you are a lovely looking young lady, period. A piece of that pack might be particularly appreciating that you are a lovely looking, large, young lady. And maybe you get a smattering with some guilt about buying more snacks than salad stuff, and they feel less implicit shame with a softer cashier? (although more will likely just care about whether you are quick or whether you are friendly). (all pure speculation, although it would not shock me if some sociologist has studied how people pick their check-out lanes)
Old 10-22-2016, 06:40 AM   #588
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Um, yeah me neither... especially not when I am not in a hurry. I can't imagine someone doing that pretty much every time. I am also not smiling, talkative, or flirty when not doing this.
Old 10-22-2016, 08:31 PM   #589
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I would guess that you get more going to your lane because you are a lovely looking young lady, period. A piece of that pack might be particularly appreciating that you are a lovely looking, large, young lady. And maybe you get a smattering with some guilt about buying more snacks than salad stuff, and they feel less implicit shame with a softer cashier? (although more will likely just care about whether you are quick or whether you are friendly). (all pure speculation, although it would not shock me if some sociologist has studied how people pick their check-out lanes)
Well thank you!
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 12:09 AM   #590
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I keep some sweet and salty treats at my place to offer to my female friends who visit me. Last week an ex a BBW who had WLS but then remove her lapband came to see me. I offer her a Bloody Mary and a bag of chips making sure she ate them alone around midnight just to make sure the calories would end on her belly. And she enjoy it too.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 02:14 PM   #591
Tad
mostly harmless

When you are clothes shopping for your partner, and can't resist looking at sizes larger than they wear, and thinking what they'd look like if they wore that size.
Old 10-24-2016, 09:35 PM   #592
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Me neither!
Old 11-02-2016, 10:32 AM   #593
Tad
mostly harmless

When you answer the door for trick-or-treaters and always look out to the side walks to see if there are parents with the kids, and if any of them are fat ... and wonder if you could offer them treats, too? (sadly we get <10 kids at our door each year, so my opportunities are limited
Old 11-02-2016, 12:51 PM   #594
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You pull all the kit kats out of the chocolate bags for halloween - bexause that is what he likes to eat
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 02:08 AM   #595
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

You might be an FA when a friend/family member makes a comment about how massive someone has become that you know but haven't seen in a long time; then when you catch up with that person you are disappointed because that person's gain is not what you call a lot and also their weight is not what you'd call massive...
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 01:39 PM   #596
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When your girlfriend asks, "Did you ever notice that if you remove the '&' from the abbreviation for Bath and Body Works, it becomes BBW?" My response was, "No, but amazing observation!"

When one of the many complements you give your pear girlfriend is, "wow! You have an amazing ass!" Without missing a beat she says smiling, "Thanks, I ate a lot of cookies!" And you are just stunned by the perfect response.
Old 11-16-2016, 10:24 AM   #597
Tad
mostly harmless

I don't know if he is an FA or not, but one long time employee at the Starbucks near my work does an incredible job at tempting people to have whipped cream on their fancy drinks, I always wonder if he is enjoying passing out all those extra calories?
Old 11-28-2016, 09:40 PM   #598
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1. You see two fully clothed woman faces in pictures. A Dallas cowboy cheerleader type vs a woman with cheeks,neck and ample fingers. The cheerleader type is 15 years younger. Its no contest. Cheerleader type had your attention for one second.
2. When you know women's dress sizes (and are not a cross-dresser or tailor). Size 18 is a start.
3. Larger woman are your dating pattern.
4. You like what you like. You are not a crusader trying to change society.
--------- Are you FA (FA being a state-of-mind) if...? --
A. Not into 'feederism'
B. Have an upper size limit for your personal tastes.
C. Just want to be yourself. Like what you like. Not necessarily be in a 'movement'.
D. Want the best for the opposite gender
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 11:41 AM   #599
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
An old work friend turned real friend has been doing a lot of wining and dining with clients. As a result his previously barely chubby body has turned tubby (about 25 lbs I'd guess).

I was, um, checking him out with my peripheral vision because his belly went from just a little pudge around the belly button to an actual gut that thrust forward under his sweater. It has that upper belly curve which comes with time and food, a precursor to the swell of lower belly to come if he doesn't rein back his eating. I also think, from that curve, he was sucking in a bit.

I got caught.

Hubby (without rancor) teased me about looking. I was like sorrryyyy and he laughed and said he didn't see me looking, but knew I must be, if he himself noticed the weight gain.

Whew. Ffa sidelong glance wasn't an open mouthed drool!!
This describes like every guy I went to high school with.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:56 PM   #600
extra_m13

extra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default when

you having dinner at a restaurant with a friend and without asking her if she is full you order the dessert menu, pushing it for her to finish it
extra_m13 is offline   Reply With Quote